Kerryfail, Sunday edition.

Seen this guy 'soro' mentioned a few times today. Anyone know who or what the %^*& it is?
Signed by Lennon for £2 million lol

in addition to £5 million for the keeper , £5 million for ajeti , £3.5 million for kilmala , £7.5 million for the french defender who doesn’t fancy it and best of all £2miion loan fee and £45 k a week for Duffy

f.ucking glorious

What’s amazing and a real window in to how entitled they are is that many of them still won’t admit that we’re a good team.
Wee Jackie will be curled into a ball, rocking backwards and forwards uttering that phrase at the end of the season.

Signed by Lennon for £2 million lol

in addition to £5 million for the keeper , £5 million for ajeti , £3.5 million for kilmala , £7.5 million for the french defender who doesn’t fancy it and best of all £2miion loan fee and £45 k a week for Duffy

f.ucking glorious
And the rest! £3m for Bolingoli, £3m for Taylor, £2m for Soro, £3.5m for Turnbull, loan fees for Laxalt and Elyonnousi. Their squad is horrendous.

Here's Irish Mick. The last ten mins are a laugh. At one point he's kissing a Neil Lennon picture and singing here we go ten in a row and then Aberdeen get their late pen.
Every time he walks into his house now he has to walk past that sheeps head and be reminded of the result

It would be far better if he is punted ( imagine being shown the door by your own - we are all Neil Lennon ). Disarray will follow, there is no magic wand for a new manager coming in to wave.

The sooner this cancer is out of Scotland the better. Get him gone NOW.
I dont want him going anywhere. Quite frankly I'd prefer them to remain in touching distance about 10 points back until February then for the full scale meltdown to ensue from that point onward.

I do not want them having any opportunity to bring a good manager in, the longer they have TLB in there, the better for us.

It would be far better if he is punted ( imagine being shown the door by your own - we are all Neil Lennon ). Disarray will follow, there is no magic wand for a new manager coming in to wave.

The sooner this cancer is out of Scotland the better. Get him gone NOW.
HOLD!!!

Luvvly jubbly - sheepie will beat them in the cup too

Want them to win next week. If they win do they play the final the same weekend we have a league fixture ?. If so i hope they get into the final them get humped. Can only be good for us to get points on the table and them catch up.

Back