Lennon job. Runners and riders

brentford-london-uk-20th-july-2013-politician-tommy-sheridan-soaks-DAY1Y2.jpg
That would be a disssaster a cattttttastrophe!!

Martin O'Neil will do nicely.
They will accept it because it is him amd he will just continue playing the way they are which gerrard seems to be comfortable setting the team up against.

Nothing is won in October so I am not getting carried away but i think we are going to win everyrhing this year :) :)
Not last season’s cup.

If we were smart about this we would have a few ‘placemen’ calling every talk show and hitting every opinion column defending Lennon and supporting him.

The longer he stays at the piggery the less chance they have to salvage things. I wouldn’t put it past DD to throw money at the problem and bring in a heavy hitter to sort them out.

The last thing we should be doing is fuelling the fire of discontent

Can they afford to sack Lennon and all his back room staff?

How much does that cost? I have no idea so interested to hear peoples thoughts on this.

They have a huge wage bill.

They spent quite a bit in the summer.

They would need Lennon to walk, and can we see that? I can't.

Dave King said "Celtic will fold like a pack of cards" - Is this it happening right now?
Don’t get ahead of yourself mate. Last two weeks have been brilliant for us but a long long way still to go

How much does that cost? I have no idea so interested to hear peoples thoughts on this.

Dave King said "Celtic will fold like a pack of cards" - Is this it happening right now?
Certainly could be the start of it happening. I would like to see TLRB remain in charge until we win 55 though as it will - like most of the vermin - end him!

How much is 12 cans of tenants and a packet of tobacco

They won’t be able to afford any of those three.

it will be Strachan or Lambert until end of season

Pochatinno is pie in the sky and Sam Allerdyce is a defensive manager who'd bleed them dry will be a token mentally challenged like Lambert or Wibble or an up and comer like Jack Ross

It’ll be Jack Ross but will Hibs demand some sort of a compensation fee with Celtic for him?

If we were smart about this we would have a few ‘placemen’ calling every talk show and hitting every opinion column defending Lennon and supporting him.

The longer he stays at the piggery the less chance they have to salvage things. I wouldn’t put it past DD to throw money at the problem and bring in a heavy hitter to sort them out.

The last thing we should be doing is fuelling the fire of discontent
The problem isn’t actually Lennon though is it lol

He wanted Fwoster and got Barkas

He wanted 3 different left back before getting the wee girl from Benidorm

the list is endless where the board have used Lennon as the fall lady's front bottom who will take the blame for their failings.

point being, who do they replace him that is prepared to take the blame for their shit lol

it’s brily

Back