Kerryfail, Sunday edition.

Here's Irish Mick. The last ten mins are a laugh. At one point he's kissing a Neil Lennon picture and singing here we go ten in a row and then Aberdeen get their late pen.

So are there actual losers out there that, instead of watching the match, sit and watch some guy with a fake Irish accent and an obviously personality disorder watch the match?

Rangers fans wanting that mob to win next week want to take a look at themselves.

That rancid mob are in the middle of a run of fixtures that has the potential to finish them - comprehensive defeat against Lille and dumped out of last years Cup while we pick up another 3 points will destroy them.

Europe and their manufactured treble gone and their imaginary 10 hanging in the balance as we go 9 clear all achieved in 5 games in 2 weeks.They will not come back from that.

Who cares if they sack TLB now or later he will be gone soon enough. And who would be willing to come in and replace him knowing that if they fail to deliver the league they will be gone at the end of the season. Their options would be Wibble, Strachan (is he employable again?), alky Clark or racist Malky. Take your pick none of them will achieve anything.

But no some want them to win a semi final that potentially helps kick start their season again.

Want them to win a semi final that, as their opponents are either a Championship side or the one Premiership side that they have looked convincing against, effectively hands them the trophy, the treble and a further boost.

If that's your preferred option then you should perhaps consider if you are supporting the right club.

There is the potential, including European games, for them to go 4, 5 or 6 games without a win and for their season to largely fall apart. But it appears that some, so called Rangers fans, would prefer that they had an extra game to play and that their manager stay in place a little longer even if it means another trophy for them and a potential boost.

Sometimes I wonder.
Tend to agree with this

Why?
It's a semi final not to win the cup,it will only paper over the cracks before what i would hope to be the inevitable when the car crash continued and more points are lost in the league.
If they get beat against lille and lose the semi final i would expect him gone.
I am totally comfortable with that train of thought,and would love it if that is how it unfolded with us with a healthy lead in the league before he is given the boot
And you dont think if they win the semi they will go on to win the final??? Against HIVS or championship Hearts!?? Of course they would. And then it would go down in the record books as another treble - tainted or otherwise. FFS wake up!!

I can understand the logic of them winning the semi, paper over cracks and fixture pile up, but I would prefer the meltdown, I just can't see them getting anyone else in. Who would want this job, if we are looking good and this means they lose the so called 10, tough job. Fingers crossed for the meltdown...

you are raging and I can't really be fucked going round in circles anymore.

I've had a great week, I'm not working tomorrow, I'm chinning red wine and enjoying the recent results.

if accepting they win the odd fixture means that they keep that scumbag cunt in charge then so be it. If that means i'm not welcome round 1288Bear's house for a beer due to un-staunchness and a perceived wavering support then so be it, couldn't really give a fuck to be honest mate.
Obviously had a few wines already :)

Nobody raging over here and if you read my last post again you will see that I have, in fact, acknowledged that there's a difference between accepting the odd win for them and actually wanting them to win which I, mistakenly, took to be your original position - "100% agreed"

I've also acknowledged that TLB hanging around longer could be beneficial.

Enjoy your night

There is a marked difference between accepting the fact that they will win the odd fixture to actually wanting them to win - which is what the original poster you responded to wanted.

I accept, based on subsequent posts, that you didn't fully agree with that position.

I do agree about TLB being useless and, as such, potentially good for us. He is, however, poison and a blight on our game - as such I tend to fluctuate between wanting him to stay to see how much damage he can do to their team and wanting him gone as soon as possible.

Wanting them to win to further either option just wouldn't cross my mind. I'd happily see them lose every game they play.
You sir have played a blinder here - unfortunately the blind can't see it ( pun intended ).

The yahoos losing the next few matches would be great for us.

You have already explained to the dissenters about a new manager scenario.

Should they fail against Lille and Aberdeen, then the pressure on them away to Motherwell and Hibs may prove unbearable to overcome.

I want Lille to win, the yahoos bounced out of the cup and I will happily await any managerial decisions that happen in due course.

Let Torbett Towers fc go to fukc......NFI.not fukcen interested. Only care is us.
Don't get carried away. Concentrate on one game at a time. Its obvious lessons have learned. Keep our dignity, character, fight. Its proud protestant behaviour befitting our great football club.

I did and it wasn't.
To reiterate.

i said i couldnt care less about the mentally challengeds results in scottish cup or europa league if it meant them dropping points in league to motherwell/hibs as 55 is the only thing that matters to me.

you then equated that to me being happy if they go on and win the league.

thats why i called you a rocket.

just so we are clear :)

perhaps i should go back and edit then and say i 95% agree with it.

i am just thinking bigger picture - i would rather they limped on long enough for us to stretch to an insurmountable lead before they make any change that could see them turning it around.

I'd rather they came to us later in the year with that cunt in charge rather than having someone remotely competent in the dugout.

He doesn’t know how to cope with our system SLDNB.

I want him to stay.

I also want him to be the one that fucks up their season.

We’ll see how much of a victim he is then ?

Someone on Kerrydale Street has written:
6:55 PM - Today#88
My wife has noticed a change in me since last Sunday. She’s right of course. She wants remove the fireplace from the living room. I don’t. She’s says I’m being stubborn and argumentative for the sake of it. The truth is my football team are in turmoil, dropping points, letting in goals and playing pish. That’s what’s wrong with me. I couldn’t give an eff about the fireplace. I guess what I’m trying to say is this is affecting us all deeply. I want ten. I want it more than anything and I’m getting really concerned we are blowing it.

Perhaps she's worried he will do something to himself?

He doesn’t know how to cope with our system SLDNB.

I want him to stay.

I also want him to be the one that fucks up their season.

We’ll see how much of a victim he is then ?
If there was one rat who you would want in their dugout the day we lift 55 to fcuk up their corrupt 10, then for me there is only one candidate.
He'll be a victim alright, but the abuse will be coming from his own stands.

He’s not been back on since Keevins pulled him up for trying to be smart about our sighnings
To be fair, HGV was back on Friday and acknowledged he’d made a royal horses arse of himself and then proceeded to talk more shite, along the lines of:

“Good evening panel, before I get on to my my main point (Rangers), can I just dribble on about jinky and magical nights soaked in pish under the lights in the jungle. Your thoughts panel”.

To reiterate.

i said i couldnt care less about the mentally challengeds results in scottish cup or europa league if it meant them dropping points in league to motherwell/hibs as 55 is the only thing that matters to me.

Thought you said you were going to leave it? :)

I read your post. In reply I pointed out that success has a tendency to bread success and, as such, success in the cup could, in my opinion, potentially give them a boost and generate a bit of momentum which could lead them to further success - possibly the league.

You had stated that you could live with success in the Scottish Cup or Europa League.

I was questioning (probably should have phrased it better and included a question mark and all that) if that success did, indeed, drive them onto further success in the league if you could live with that too.

It was not meant to suggest, nor did I believe, you would actually be happy to see them win the league.

I also clarified that I actually agreed with you that the longer TLB was in place the better for us but pointed out that I didn't believe him going early would impact our chances and that I believed the only ones capable of stopping 55 was ourselves.

You chose to ignore any of that, to focus in on one part which, admittedly, may have been worded better and, in response, resorted to name calling.

So glad you took the time to clarify.

Have a good evening

My wife has noticed a change in me since last Sunday. She’s right of course. She wants remove the fireplace from the living room. I don’t. She’s says I’m being stubborn and argumentative for the sake of it. The truth is my football team are in turmoil, dropping points, letting in goals and playing pish. That’s what’s wrong with me. I couldn’t give an eff about the fireplace. I guess what I’m trying to say is this is affecting us all deeply. I want ten. I want it more than anything and I’m getting really concerned we are blowing it.

I'm worried he won't.

Thank you!! There’s a distinct lack of actual Kerrydale meltdown in this thread!!

Incidentally, I agree with his wife. Their fireplace is more important. And rules, ffs. I want pictures of that fireplace.

Im genuinely concerned about suicides amongst their support when we win the league this season.

Perhaps this is a just Joan type scenario where the fireplace is in fact a reference to his wife’s / sister / mother’s private parts being like a ripped out fire place

Why doesn’t he phone his sister for advice? Oh wait she already said she wants the fireplace removed

I cracked up laughing at the end when he pulled his 'lucky sheep' mask on because he couldn't look at the Aberdeen penalty, then he said without. any humorous, or ironic intent - '... I'm watching it through the sheep's nostrils...'

I'd love to see a joint broadcast with Irish Mick and the Mad Killie Fan - that I would subscribe to see.

I read your post. In reply I pointed out that success has a tendency to bread success and, as such, success in the cup could, in my opinion, potentially give them a boost and generate a bit of momentum which could lead them to further success - possibly the league.

You had stated that you could live with success in the Scottish Cup or Europa League.

I was questioning (probably should have phrased it better and included a question mark and all that) if that success did, indeed, drive them onto further success in the league if you could live with that too.

It was not meant to suggest, nor did I believe, you would actually be happy to see them win the league.

I also clarified that I actually agreed with you that the longer TLB was in place the better for us but pointed out that I didn't believe him going early would impact our chances and that I believed the only ones capable of stopping 55 was ourselves.

You chose to ignore any of that, to focus in on one part which, admittedly, may have been worded better and, in response, resorted to name calling.

Have a good evening
Are you actually for real?

i literally typed that i couldnt care less about last years scottish cup or their results in the europa as the only thing that matters to me is 55.

In what world would that ever mean i would be happy for them to go on and have further success in the league?

i literally said the exact opposite.

hence me calling you a rocket :))

To reiterate.

Have a good evening
Can you two just agree to disagree/ call it a misunderstanding or whatever and just chill and enjoy what’s left of the evening and look forward to many more happy weekends coming up?
Just think of the ribbings the rhats can get tomorrow

Can you two just agree to disagree/ call it a misunderstanding or whatever and just chill and enjoy what’s left of the evening and look forward to many more happy weekends coming up?
Just think of the ribbings the rhats can get tomorrow
Your right mate, not sure why the comment rubbed me up wrong way considering how good a mood ive been in since 2pm :))

Are you actually for real?

i literally typed that i couldnt care less about last years scottish cup or their results in the europa as the only thing that matters to me is 55.

In what world would that ever mean i would be happy for them to go on and have further success in the league?

i literally said the exact opposite.

hence me calling you a rocket :))
If grown up conversations are too tricky for you to follow then perhaps you should just stick to the name calling of Primary School.

Best regards

The Rocket :))

Irish Mick the 19th Century Terrorist prïçk. The state of that guy. What a mess.
Who would sit and watch 2 hours of this dobber watching a game, his patter is pish and he’s as Irish as me (to be sure). I make a point of not trusting cnuts who have beards without moustaches, that’s usually the long shirt mob with the funny shoes who use their hands as toilet roll.
All religions are cults

Here's Irish Mick. The last ten mins are a laugh. At one point he's kissing a Neil Lennon picture and singing here we go ten in a row and then Aberdeen get their late pen.
I just sent him a meme of the photo of him with the sheepshead on and wrote feeling sheepish across it, then asked him to follow me back please......do you think he’ll do it hahahahaha

Let Torbett Towers fc go to fukc......NFI.not fukcen interested. Only care is us.
Don't get carried away. Concentrate on one game at a time. Its obvious lessons have learned. Keep our dignity, character, fight. Its proud protestant behaviour befitting our great football club.
Love this mate

Why?
It's a semi final not to win the cup,it will only paper over the cracks before what i would hope to be the inevitable when the car crash continued and more points are lost in the league.
If they get beat against lille and lose the semi final i would expect him gone.
I am totally comfortable with that train of thought,and would love it if that is how it unfolded with us with a healthy lead in the league before he is given the boot
Mate , once you're in the final, anything can happen.
Just look what happened at last year's LCF.

Back