Neil Lennon, the mole, Celtic rumours in here.

Gio#56

Thought this deserves its own thread.

No jokes just 100% rumours from sources you trust. I will start with three rumours from a trusted source over the past 2 months.

Rumour 1.

Players are not impressed with routines given since the departure of Damien Duff. Seems there is no cohesion. No thinking. Lack of tactics and fine detail since his departure. So much so it has caused a divide. Training is a chore was the quote.

Rumour 2.

Foreign international players want out since the treatment of Mikey Johnstone. Even Celtic men that were 100% behind Lennon have swayed in their loyalty. Christie is one. Players were told they were not allowed to leave this transfer window despite said players informing their agents they wanted too. I was told at least 6 names this refers too.

Rumour 3.

Neil Lennon has had foul mouth rants with players who otherwise were untouchable. Seems the pressure is mounting and drink is involved also.

As I say, rumours yes, but rumours from someone I trust. Maybe news will soon break on some of the above issues if a few more defeats come Celtics way. Just a matter of time for some to break ranks.

We’re literally 1 defeat away from having the exact same start to the domestic season as them.

If this is them in turmoil, with the players all hating Lennon, its not great is it?

Unless I’ve woke up & we’re 15 points ahead.

This in spades. We read this shite on here all the time and have done for years. They’re in turmoil,there for the taking, not a good side etc. We are the ones who have been found wanting the last few years, not them. It’s great to laugh at them after all the pish and wind we’ve heard for years, but we absolutely should still realise exactly what you have posted.

This in spades. We read this shite on here all the time and have done for years. They’re in turmoil,there for the taking, not a good side etc. We are the ones who have been found wanting the last few years, not them. It’s great to laugh at them after all the pish and wind we’ve heard for years, but we absolutely should still realise exactly what you have posted.

Best post on the thread.

Apparently their French contingent are unhappy at the way Bolingoli was treated for fvcking off to Spain for a ride of a TJ. Seems plausible since Ntcham couldn't look more disinterested if he tried and Edouard is still 'recovering' after his bout of COVID.

Thought this deserves its own thread.

No jokes just 100% rumours from sources you trust. I will start with three rumours from a trusted source over the past 2 months.

Rumour 1.

Players are not impressed with routines given since the departure of Damien Duff. Seems there is no cohesion. No thinking. Lack of tactics and fine detail since his departure. So much so it has caused a divide. Training is a chore was the quote.

Rumour 2.

Foreign international players want out since the treatment of Mikey Johnstone. Even Celtic men that were 100% behind Lennon have swayed in their loyalty. Christie is one. Players were told they were not allowed to leave this transfer window despite said players informing their agents they wanted too. I was told at least 6 names this refers too.

Rumour 3.

Neil Lennon has had foul mouth rants with players who otherwise were untouchable. Seems the pressure is mounting and drink is involved also.

As I say, rumours yes, but rumours from someone I trust. Maybe news will soon break on some of the above issues if a few more defeats come Celtics way. Just a matter of time for some to break ranks.

who are the 6?

There are definitely struggling and it’s clear the management team don’t even know what their best formation is

Started with 3 CB’s v Milan and changed at HT

Players will not respond to Lennon angry and threatening antics. They will want away and not try as hard for the manager

Ex players in the press are now calling out guys like Duffy and questions being asked as to why they signed a siege mentality CB when the mentally challengeds have the majority of possession and want someone to play out from the back

Duffy struggles to pass water.

I hope the unhappy camp stays this way and we take full advantage of the chaos that appears to be be at Parkpaed and Lennoxtown

Rumour 1690:

The leak/mole is and always has been John Kennedy. An open secret if you will. He has designs on the job and felt overlooked when Lennon returned

i heard that from a fellow fan but never wanted to post. Kennedy the new manager lol.

We’re literally 1 defeat away from having the exact same start to the domestic season as them.

If this is them in turmoil, with the players all hating Lennon, its not great is it?

Unless I’ve woke up & we’re 15 points ahead.
Jeez, relax dude. Things aren’t 100% over the city, it’s good to see, we are on the up and are ahead in the league

explain? i am only passing on what i have been told.

Some bears never knew about mickey johnston fall out etc.
Care to explain that one? I haven't a clue what that's about.

There's some of their fans talking about some of the french getting their own trainer in as they feel their development is going nowhere under the current regime. They do talk some amount of shite though so take with a pinch of salt.

Rumour 1690:

The leak/mole is and always has been John Kennedy. An open secret if you will. He has designs on the job and felt overlooked when Lennon returned
You've got to wonder what he has over lawel. He's been in with the bricks for ages, over several managers & now he's wanting the managers job? lol There's some dodgy tapes or something surely

Back