Neil Lennon, the mole, Celtic rumours in here.

This is going well.

The hysteria around Lemmon and their players is being generated by their deluded / frothing fan base, egged on by the media.

It good to have a laugh at them but we need to hold our own.

Agents asking what price were on their heads. Celtic responce was not going anywhere despite them wanting too.

The money they NEED to make their finances tick the Desmond box must have meant stupid & unrealistic prices on their heads.

They must need 25m plus from these guys to make an acceptable profit this season.

A Christmas Fire Sale coming ?

What was the Mikey Johnston fall out about ?
MJ picked up an injury during a game last season and NL asked if he wanted to come off. MJ said no and NL used his last sub. MJ then needed to come off. NL was beeling and called him a wee fucking pussy and told him to eff off.
MJ has been out injured since.
I think that's the issue.
MJ liked a tweet slating NL yesterday so there's definitely no love lost.

So no explanation of the Mikey Johnson treatment? Sounds like a loada nonsense.

Now explained above. He was mince tbh. I'd welcome him back he was like a lost boy

MJ picked up an injury during a game last season and NL asked if he wanted to come off. MJ said no and NL used his last sub. MJ then needed to come off. NL was beeling and called him a wee fucking pussy and told him to eff off.
Yes that’s the incident .

it widely known.

Lennon gave him a vile outburst after he went off injured. So much so in the dressing room the boy was in near tears.

Lennon has no man management skills the guy is just a drunken ned. An embarassment to this league when you look across the city and see an absolute immaculate well spoken superstar as Rangers manager.

He should not even share the same touchline as our Steven Gerrard.

He is a fat tobacco chewing tramp.

These are facts on the issue, Rumour is the boy was in near tears in the dressing room. And the foreign players were not amused.

Cheers, never had a clue about that

I hate these kind of posts where basically the OP is suggesting “I’m the boss” any post on any particular subject should be dropped into my thread......

Slightly off topic ... but where did Damian Duff go?

Duff is working with the Republic of Ireland national team. He is highly thought of as a coach and student of the game. The FAI wanted the manager to take Robbie Keane who would be considered a lot more old fashioned in his coaching methods.

Fu*k mikey johnston fu*k neil lennon fu*k selic and fu*k their supporters.I’m passing on all rumours and nasty stories.I want their paranoia and worry the most it can be.

The general chat from that mob is that Damien Duff was a good modern coach and respected by the players.He left for family reasons and Gavin Strachan came in.He’s not meant to be a patch on Duff and the tims are saying he only got the gig as an old pals act between Strachan Snr & Lawwell.

Lennon doesn’t really do the modern football hard data and analytics and is viewed by a lot of the players as a bit of a caveman.

They also seem to be complaining that Lennon sits on his own during games and isn’t in constant dialogue with his coaching staff which lends to tales of him and Kennedy not being as tight a unit as they should be.

As for Mikey Johnson,the incident happened at the start of last season.He went down injured and told Lennon he was fine and tried to run it off.Lennon then made his last sub only for Johnson to breakdown not long after and had to come off.Lennon exploded at him telling him to ‘f**k off’.Johnson has been out injured ever since and the story is a good few of the players were extremely unhappy about the way he spoke to him.

Last edited:
I remember the ‘%^*& off’ clip but didn’t know that context. Lennon does have a right to be aggrieved there if the player came off right after the final sub, but ultimately Lennon is the manager and should have made the decision.

This is pathetic. Can we not just laugh at them at the time things happen. Creating a thread to speculate on things that may or may not be going on is a bit sad.

Nice to believe there is turmoil over there but as a few have mentioned we’ve been hearing this for a some time now.

we have no right to crow until there’s trophies on the cabinet.

Would be interesting to know the reasons behind Lennon’s immediate Hibs departure (which was of course most definitely not a sacking and on good terms) and if those same behaviours/issues have manifested themselves again in his current role!

Last edited:
These are facts on the issue, Rumour is the boy was in near tears in the dressing room. And the foreign players were not amused.
MJ is a good player & prospect, good for us if Lennon is causing havoc with him that’s lowering squad morale.

FWIW I know quite a few people who have played with MJ at either Scotland or Celtic and say he’s a nice kid.

No rumour just fact, 3 times I've seen him interviewed in the last week and he's looked like a bag of washin, rough, baggy eyes, laboured with answers... He looks likes he's went off the rails big time.

We’re literally 1 defeat away from having the exact same start to the domestic season as them.

If this is them in turmoil, with the players all hating Lennon, its not great is it?

Unless I’ve woke up & we’re 15 points ahead.
It's not really when you look at the run of fixtures. We've went to most of the tougher grounds. They've still to come to Ibrox and go to Easter Rd and Livi. They have struggled in nearly every away game in the league so far. I know an element our support is a joyless bunch steeped in Puritanism but it's okay to have a wee laugh at them now and again.

Back