Neil Lennon, the mole, Celtic rumours in here.

Lots of our own getting carried away. We have had a great start but that is it yet. Nothing more. Need a win and we haven’t got a trophy yet.

Their demise is too early to call yet.

MJ picked up an injury during a game last season and NL asked if he wanted to come off. MJ said no and NL used his last sub. MJ then needed to come off. NL was beeling and called him a wee fucking pussy and told him to eff off.
MJ has been out injured since.
I think that's the issue.
MJ liked a tweet slating NL yesterday so there's definitely no love lost.
You could see lennon calling him as shitebag as he walked past the bench

Make or break week for TLB. They will probably lose to Lille and if they lose at the weekend then the knives will be out big time. Problem for Celtc is who do they replace him with.

Not for the first time, TLB has been found out as a manager. Tactically inept, lackluster signings and terrible man-management skills. They get by in the SPL because they are still better than most of the other teams and a helping hand from a friendly referee never goes amiss.

Best thing for Rangers is that TLB soldiers on until Christmas and we get to build up a cushion of 9-12 points lead in the league.

So no explanation of the Mikey Johnson treatment? Sounds like a loada nonsense.

Now explained above. He was mince tbh. I'd welcome him back he was like a lost boy
He did like a tweet last night which slaughtered Lennon. So I'd suggest that there's something in it.

We’re literally 1 defeat away from having the exact same start to the domestic season as them.

If this is them in turmoil, with the players all hating Lennon, its not great is it?

Unless I’ve woke up & we’re 15 points ahead.

Their failure to qualify for the CL is much more significant, added to which the pressure for 'Ra ten' is getting to them

I remember the ‘%^*& off’ clip but didn’t know that context. Lennon does have a right to be aggrieved there if the player came off right after the final sub, but ultimately Lennon is the manager and should have made the decision.
I posted about that incident last week on a thread about Gerrards professionalism. Could you imagine Gerrard telling young Patterson or Bassey etc to %^*& off knowing the cameras were watching? I can't imagine him doing that in any circumstance, just leave it to the dressing room. But then again, NL is nothing but a ned.

MJ picked up an injury during a game last season and NL asked if he wanted to come off. MJ said no and NL used his last sub. MJ then needed to come off. NL was beeling and called him a wee fucking pussy and told him to eff off.
MJ has been out injured since.
I think that's the issue.
MJ liked a tweet slating NL yesterday so there's definitely no love lost.

Thanks AP.

We’re literally 1 defeat away from having the exact same start to the domestic season as them.

If this is them in turmoil, with the players all hating Lennon, its not great is it?

Unless I’ve woke up & we’re 15 points ahead.
The difference between us and Celtic is clear as day to anyone who watches the games.

We have a structured, well organised team that is greater than the sum of it's parts. They're the exact opposite and rely on individual brilliance to win games - their first goal yesterday is the perfect example of this.

The fact that this difference has only manifested in 3 points worth of difference is indicative more of the difficulty of the fixtures played to date and the standard of the other teams in the league (plus, as ever, variance).

The difference is also reflected in the underlying numbers - theirs are a shadow of what they were last season, ours are greatly improved.

TLB Is heavily medicated in a bid to keep him on the straight and narrow, he needs to lie down in a dark room for a few months but due to pressing matters, he can't.

This in spades. We read this shite on here all the time and have done for years. They’re in turmoil,there for the taking, not a good side etc. We are the ones who have been found wanting the last few years, not them. It’s great to laugh at them after all the pish and wind we’ve heard for years, but we absolutely should still realise exactly what you have posted.

This in reality with their games in hand they are only 3 points behind us.

We should know better but some of our support can’t help themselves, the same ones who will be shouting same old sh*te if we drop points.

We should be only concerned about us winning games, that’s what will win us the title not absolute bull shit rumours.

I'm taking these rumours with a pinch of salt tbh,it's so easy to start a rumour especially in Glasgow and even more so when it involves either of us and them.
I would love them to be in turmoil etc as it would help us win the league but we really need to keep our feet on the ground and not get carried away as it's far too early in the season to say they're a busted flush.
I often think we're our own worst enemy at times as we shoot ourselves in the foot when we appear to be getting things together as has been proven the past two seasons .
I would be absolutely gutted if we blow up like we have done in the past,let's hope it doesn't happen!.

All this trouble in the fhilth camp talk needs to go. It happened when they dropped five points in two games last season. How many times have we heard their French players have chucked it ? Hope It's all true but let's concentrate on ourselves. There's a long way to go.

We should know better but some of our support can’t help themselves, the same ones who will be shouting same old sh*te if we drop points.

We should be only concerned about us winning games, that’s what will win us the title not absolute bull shit rumours.
In reality they are 6 points behind us with a game in hand that they need to win.

All of these rumours may well be true but sadly this is Scottish football. Even at 60% effort, Celtic will win 8/10 of their games. Why would players actively seeking a move to a better league or better club down tools because they don't like the manager?

Mikey Johnston's treatment by Lennon has caused a major rift? If it happened last season, how come they still won the f8cking league then, if it was such a big deal for them?
I don't have a problem with threads laughing at daft rumours, it's all good fun and we should make the most of being top of the league but as others have said, we heard all this last year and still didn't win a thing.

No. The reality is they are 6 points behind us. They can't look at any fixture as a gimme at the moment given how they are playing.

Fans laughing at Celtic won't change a thing. You fun-sponges need to relax, or go into hibernation until it's over and let the rest of us enjoy the football and the rivalry.

All of these rumours may well be true but sadly this is Scottish football. Even at 60% effort, Celtic will win 8/10 of their games. Why would players actively seeking a move to a better league or better club down tools because they don't like the manager?
They don't exactly need to down tools, a drop of 2 or 3% is all that's required for things to go awry.

Mikey Johnston's treatment by Lennon has caused a major rift? If it happened last season, how come they still won the f8cking league then, if it was such a big deal for them?
I don't have a problem with threads laughing at daft rumours, it's all good fun and we should make the most of being top of the league but as others have said, we heard all this last year and still didn't win a thing.
Did you miss the part when the season got cancelled and they got given the league

What rumours have they started & fuelled about us at various times in the past ?

We know the majority of them were total fabrications & any element of truth was often taken either out of context or they arrived at absurd conclusions rather than deal with facts logically

I can't help thinking - we're in danger of becoming like them - if we're not careful or don't keep it sensible - even when it becomes hilarious

Much as I might want to revel in anything negative to do with that shower - I won't be taking much - if any - of these stories too seriously - at least for the moment

Last edited:
This in spades. We read this shite on here all the time and have done for years. They’re in turmoil,there for the taking, not a good side etc. We are the ones who have been found wanting the last few years, not them. It’s great to laugh at them after all the pish and wind we’ve heard for years, but we absolutely should still realise exactly what you have posted.
They only crack if we keep the pressure on there next to away games are Motherwell and hibs we make those games easy for them if we don't take three points at the weekend

Much as I would love all of these and more to be true, it's not as if we're 10 points clear with 4 games left. Duffy dropped for Julien & Eduard returning to form will immediately improve them, despite all the bust ups with "Lenny", & players looking to get away will know they need to perform to get a decent transfer.

Our next game is Kilmarnock away, where our record in recent years has been terrible - a hard, physical game, with lenient officials on a diabolical pitch after a tough European game. Worried we'll drop 2 or 3 points? - too right I am!!

It's not really when you look at the run of fixtures. We've went to most of the tougher grounds. They've still to come to Ibrox and go to Easter Rd and Livi. They have struggled in nearly every away game in the league so far. I know an element our support is a joyless bunch steeped in Puritanism but it's okay to have a wee laugh at them now and again.
I agree, love the fact they are going through a bad couple of weeks and laughing at them makes us feel better (well most of us anyway).
Regards their away record, it isn't bad really, they've suffered 3 defeats this season, all at the piggery.

Back