Monday night EPL

I’m scunnered with the epl, costing me a fortune.
Whenever there’s a game on sky I’m getting reeled in with their skybet boosts. Won £90 on the enhanced treble on Saturday but still a right few quid down over the weekend.
Constantly betting on shots on targets, goals in first half etc and majority of games are teams just cancelling each other out.

Was just thinking I’ve wasted an hour and a half of my life watching this garbage then Son scores...

Good win for Spurs, a game they’d not have won last season.

I’m scunnered with the epl, costing me a fortune.
Whenever there’s a game on sky I’m getting reeled in with their skybet boosts. Won £90 on the enhanced treble on Saturday but still a right few quid down over the weekend.
Constantly betting on shots on targets, goals in first half etc and majority of games are teams just cancelling each other out.
Stop doing it mate if you’re winning 90 quid and still end up down that’s not a good sign.

Stop doing it mate if you’re winning 90 quid and still end up down that’s not a good sign.
I’m generally quite disciplined with my betting but had a nightmare this weekend considering the win I had on Saturday, based on the skybet boost threads over the weekend I reckon there were a few in the same boat.
I’ve set a cool off period after losing a few quid tonight. Once you start to chase your losses it can spiral out of control if you don’t nip it in the bud.

This could be a game with us V's any of the SPL dross....

Burnley just defending all game and hitting long balls upfield, classic Highland league tactics. The Premiership would be far better without these types of teams.
Love how you made the distinction of saying Highland league rather than SPL :))

I’m generally quite disciplined with my betting but had a nightmare this weekend considering the win I had on Saturday, based on the skybet boost threads over the weekend I reckon there were a few in the same boat.
I’ve set a cool off period after losing a few quid tonight. Once you start to chase your losses it can spiral out of control if you don’t nip it in the bud.
Yeah That’s the problem , so easily done. Especially now with not much else to spend money on it’s easy to justify it to yourself.

Back