Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

I can’t believe Keevins’ allegiances are even being debated. 100% mentally challenged and that’s from someone I know who knew him personally for years. As if I needed anyone to confirm it anyway!

Surely there's nobody with any doubt in their mind that Keevins supports them?

I do not understand why these people pretend to have lost their allegiance to their team. Why not just say 'I support X, but I try to be as impartial as possible' – starting from a position of deceit (e.g. 'I don't support anyone anymore') only fuels the perception of deceitfulness.
I don’t think Keevins tries too hard to hide it tbh. The bankies might be his wee club but I think it’s all a bit of a joke he plays along with.

I've not trawled through all the posts regarding who people think hugh supports, but he did on air admit he grew up as a celtic fan and thats where his alegencies lie, that shouldn't be a shock to anyone on here never mind the wider population.

Keevins admitted to being a Celtic fan growing up at some point last year on the show. Not that we already didn’t know anyway.
I don’t listen to these shows now and haven’t for about 12/13 years, I’m sure he always used used to say he was Clydebank fan. So es a lying bastard as well as mentally challenged?

Your right he has always said that. However, he did mention think it was last year or might even of been the year before that he was a Celtic fan growing up. I can’t remember why he came out and said it but it was due to something that came up on the show.

Your right he has always said that. However, he did mention think it was last year or might even of been the year before that he was a Celtic fan growing up. I can’t remember why he came out and said it but it was due to something that came up on the show.
You are correct. I heard that at the time. It was a conversation about your “boyhood” team. I think it might have been related to Scott Allan’s signing for them.

It’s obviously Hugh is one of them but I couldn’t care less to be honest.
Same, I think he gives both teams it tight, and speaks pretty honestly. That said, I dont get offended by someone praising anyone from the Dark Side or complimenting them. For some, its up there with spitting on their granny lol

There was a match day show i’ll never forget from back in the 90’s where a harmless caller phoned in & asked why do the Rangers team come out accompanied with a few guys carrying these big flags & Keevins classed us as “THEM” & he did it with complete distain in his voice. His mask definitely slipped that day. keevins criticises them in the hope they get better however he’ll criticise us & take great pleasure in it. If the old tadger came out & said i’m a Celtic man but tries to be as impartial as possible i’d probably respect him but he continues with charade of being neutral & he’s fooling nobody.

Just wait till they get wind of their financials and realise their 60m cash reserves don't exist and they had to borrow £13m to see the season out lol
They did not borrow £13m to see the season out. As nice as that would be let's not start peddling fantasies about their finances. We (quite rightly) slag that lot off for talking pony about our accounts so let's not do the same ourselves.

He writes nearly all ex celt players books, creams himself every time he talks about the Lisbon Lions, takes his Grandson to Celtic games at Parkhead, talks about his southern irish heritage, his junior team are St Anthonys. How many clues does he need to give about who he supports?
His glasses make his eyes look massive and he has a nasal whine. Poor genes, probably the southern Irish heritage.

Surely there's nobody with any doubt in their mind that Keevins supports them?

I do not understand why these people pretend to have lost their allegiance to their team. Why not just say 'I support X, but I try to be as impartial as possible' – starting from a position of deceit (e.g. 'I don't support anyone anymore') only fuels the perception of deceitfulness.

Exactly my point. Scottish football is full of deceit, half truths and second guessing. Pundits having to pretend they support other teams just adds to it.

Look at the banter involved in English football media because everyone knows their colours. We can't have that here in this angry backward place.

Cant believe the amount of posters who tolerate Keevins. Of all the pundits through the years he is the most bitter of all hes the one who hates us the most. Ive no doubts about this , turncoat Davie Provan comes a close second but certainly Keevins is a bigger Rangers hater than say McNee ever was and thats saying something.

He said for years he was a clydebank fan

For many years I worked in an office beside Keevin's brother (Patrick), who had no interest in football whatsoever. He only ever spoke about Shug once and that was to confirm he was a Celtic fan with a soft spot for his hometown team, Clydebank.

Correct, we were stuck in 2nd gear pumping yous at home!
Rangers did not play badly at Scumdome 10 days ago, Rangers did what we had to do to win that game. Our gameplan worked to perfection, so well in fact that for the last 35 minutes we put on slippers, smoked cigers and strolled it. I genuinely believe if we wanted to, more goals were their for that taking butvwhy expend enegy needlesdly with so many big games on the horizon.

Just came into the thread to see how the 'show' went.

I'm totally stunned to find a debate on what team spew supports, it really is remarkable on here at times. He's a rat mentally challenged bastard and a bitter one at that.
A nasally auld Rangers hating cunt too!

You just need to look at him to know he is one of them *** ‘s

spew.gif

never gets old

No idea why I am listening to this nonsense, but Lennon has lost the plot. I burst out laughing there when he broke out the 'fake news' line. Never heard the guy sound so rattled tbh. He's almost unhinged. If I were an ex of his I'd be making sure I lock the door at night.

James the Gers fan - what a brilliant call, he had nowhere to go......show us the evidence, one of HKs favourite lines he didnt like it one bit.

Just tuned in for a chuckle and missed this, is it worth summarising?

Not often I say this but fair play to that last Celtic fan Eddie. A rare thing for one of them, spoke a lot of sense.

Acknowledged Celtic had won most of their trophies without much completion, crediting Rangers for sticking with Gerrard and berating his own fans for throwing the toys out the pram at the first sign of competition.

Even if he turned out to be a bear, im still never listening to any show that involves him in any way.

I can’t wait for the old guy to just retire from radio and maybe I’ll consider tuning in again.

Posted it earlier in the thread but I’ll post it again for you

Ah sorry i missed it mate, appreciated.

There was a time many years ago when i thought Kheevins was generally ok.
He seemed to start playing up on the "grumpy old man" image and he's definitely got worse over time. Cant go him at all now

Back