Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

I said to one of them last week that they were a terrible side possibly the worse I’ve seen in my life he came back with “treble treble, etc” I told him “you can’t win or be given every league forever” his face was a picture, the realisation that at some point it’s coming to and end hit him! I don’t care about their false 9 or fake 10. We just need to keep doing what we’re doing.

Ah sorry i missed it mate, appreciated.

There was a time many years ago when i thought Kheevins was generally ok.
He seemed to start playing up on the "grumpy old man" image and he's definitely got worse over time. Cant go him at all now

Not a fan. Just repeats the same points over and over and is full of his own self-importance (notice the number of times he tells you that he predicted something right).

Acts likes better than most of the callers too. If a bear has a bit of banter at Celtic’s expense he always seems to get on his high horse and get upset.

Add to all that his cliche filled, cringey, scripted opening comments. I’d also respect him more if he just admitted he was a Celtic fan rather than hiding behind neutrality.

All you have to do re the bold Shugs allegiance is ask google 2 questions:

1. Celtic books by Hugh Kevin’s:
Celtic Greats by Hugh Keevins
Celtic a Celebration by Hugh Keevins
Danny McGrain Story by Hugh Keevins
More Celtic greats by Hugh Keevins

2. Rangers books by Hugh Keevins

Can’t find any on Clydebank either.

Shoo is always going on about whataboutery if for example you compared Alfie's cards Vs Broonaldo lack off it would be Alfie bad Broonaldo God! One night a bear was praising the work that Ryan Jack does and without being asked for a comparison the bold Shoo brings Broonaldo in to the conversation to big up his team . He is as two faced as a Toby Jug!

It is interesting listening to this debate with and among celtic supporters at the moment.

If you follow the logic of the dominant narrative - that they are not well coached or tactically prepared when up against better opposition - you have to confront the reality that they have had no competition when winning the trophies he has won since coming back.

Lennon’s media cheerleaders simply won’t have that - and keep repeating the fact that he has won every trophy he could since coming back. Conveniently overlooking embarrassment after embarrassment every season in Europe.

The mental contortions being performed to defend Lennon are quite the thing. Long may it continue - and Allez Les Dogues.

It is interesting listening to this debate with and among celtic supporters at the moment.

If you follow the logic of the dominant narrative - that they are not well coached or tactically prepared when up against better opposition - you have to confront the reality that they have had no competition when winning the trophies he has won since coming back.

Lennon’s media cheerleaders simply won’t have that - and keep repeating the fact that he has won every trophy he could since coming back. Conveniently overlooking embarrassment after embarrassment every season in Europe.

The mental contortions being performed to defend Lennon are quite the thing. Long may it continue - and Allez Les Dogues.
If they admitted they've had no competition they'd be admitting those titles were gifted, that wouldn't coincide with their delusions of grandeur.

All he has won off his own back since he has returned is the League Cup and that was down an offside goal being incorrectly awarded.

If they win last seasons Scottish Cup, it holds barely any credibility. All the teams are different, coaches and players. Its not even in the same season.

We,'ll he didn,t win the league last season .he was awarded it.

Back