Match Thread Rangers v Lech Poznan - 20:00 Thursday - BT Sport

Need to be wary of their pace. Maybe slightly feeling the heat in this game. This mob are coming here to take points, but some of the stuff we play around is tremendous at times. We need to get a chance or two and take them before half time.

close game but we are playing ok. Hagi playing quite well - some really smart movement.
Just need to be patient and keep playing

It’s the sort of game where if we make the breakthrough we will probably go on to score a few

Poznan leaving the boot in. We just need to keep it steady and we will get space.

They have been running their arses off pressing so far.

They're making a habit of these cowardly leaving a foot in challenges.

I expect us to pick up injuries here.

This lot look the more likely thus far. We need to.keep hold of the ball and stop gifting it to them.

Don’t know why we still cross the ball from those central free kicks. Surely try to get it wide and get a better angle on it

It’s the sort of game where if we make the breakthrough we will probably go on to score a few
I’d say the same for the opposition to they get a goal they will hammer us on counter. They are beating our press with ease here

The way we have been playing out from the back looks like an accident waiting to happen.
Both teams are at it. We seem poor at it and should stop, them, I think they are trying to tempt us a few yards further forward to try and hit us quickly in the spaces left

Kents confidence looks shot again, wants rid of ball ASAP. There is space there, just needs a bit of belief, but as a team we are coming into this more and more.

Back