Balogun - How Good?

We
Forgive my name but how accomplished does Balogun look? He’s come in, not had a lot of practice with his partners, had to put up with being in and out of the side but he is quick, excellent on the ball and decent in the air.

Looks superb.
We have 3 terrific centre halves and 2 talented youngsters in katic and Edmundson. A big part of how good we've been this season

Forgive my name but how accomplished does Balogun look? He’s come in, not had a lot of practice with his partners, had to put up with being in and out of the side but he is quick, excellent on the ball and decent in the air.

Looks superb.
Aye, you were bloody good, especially considering you were on a yellow card for part of it. ;)

Looks superb.
“A country mile” behind Helander o_O

I really like the fact he's different to Goldson and Helander, just gives us a different option depending on how we want to play.

Fast, strong, good in the air and can pass a ball. All for free. Lovely bit of business.

Played well tonight. Think he was in the 11 because of his pace, I'd just like to see a settled back 5 if possible bit can't argue he played well and contributed to the 3 points tonight.

Katic will struggle to get his place back these days such is the depth of quality we have at our disposal at the moment

Looks superb.
He's one of those players who might never really stand out bit if you know the game he's some player. Very accomplished, safe and reliable. Great signing

Brilliant to have a centre half with his pace to call upon. Goldson and Hellander have been very consistent so far I'm sure thats the only reason Balogun hasn't started alot more as he's a class act. Great option to have to play him against teams with pacey strikers or teams who like to counter attack. Plus if Goldson got an injury or needed a rest I would have no worries about playing Balogun and Hellander together at all.

Back