Retro Kit

Fill yer boots

68 quid? Dearer than the actual home top and the stars on back not embroidered?

Primed to peel off within a month.

Visually looks nice though.

I think the Castore badge should stay like that, same colour as the shirt. If they don’t fancy that stick the white version on the sleeve. Make it happen Rangers.

totally agree. less chance of the small castore text causing bother either, not that anything I own has washed off....yet :D

£68 for a 4th top during a global pandemic not to mention the launch issues they had. I appreciate they are a business but this smacks of milking the fans dry. Should have been £50 tops.

I’ve not purchased any tops this season so far but couldn’t resist this beauty, managed to get on at 9.55am and bagged a large, cracking top.

Last edited:
The home, away and third shirts are £68 in long sleeve. I don't think £68 for a limited edition version of a shirt that we'll actually wear is that much to be honest.

Compare that to the Hummell black shirt that was round about the same price and the players never wore.

They would have got some kudos back if they had done a commemorative top instead and donated the profits to ex servicemen charities. This is just taking the piss. Top design is. If that great either.

People will buy and and good on them but the numbers they are getting won't continue at these prices. I said this with some of the first gear out too, we've been starved but we aren't a bottomless pit either.

The home, away and third shirts are £68 in long sleeve. I don't think £68 for a limited edition version of a shirt that we'll actually wear is that much to be honest.

Compare that to the Hummell black shirt that was round about the same price and the players never wore.
Its not limited edition,is it? The blackout hummel top was limited to something like 2000 tops.

Jack Wilshire aint coming for free ;)
With only 10,000 of this top available , at £68 a pop it’s only £680 grand brought in. After costs come of for manufacture, Castore cut etc , how much actual profits will there be for the club ? Maybe £100,000? I don’t really understand this kit being released at all if that’s the case .

Mentioned toddler sizes in the email but none up yet that I can see. Was going to get the weans it for Christmas. Hopefully up later.

With only 10,000 of this top available , at £68 a pop it’s only £680 grand brought in. After costs come of for manufacture, Castore cut etc , how much actual profits will there be for the club ? Maybe £100,000? I don’t really understand this kit being released at all if that’s the case .
More milking than a dairy farm

Was so tempted but have held off, after all trouble i had with main strips im holding off till i see it in the new shop.

The retro top is cracking, ha should have been this years home top.

Back