Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

The club like no other have indeed taken the reputation of this country to the depths of despair, basic rules of decency (shredded) their ethical and moral conduct is absolutely offensive. No remorse whatsoever, deceit and deception taken to unprecedented levels. The habitual and recurring abuse conducted towards youths under their care is abhorrent. The loathsome liars,hypocrites and fraudsters who attempt to justify the clubs stance gives a true reflection of their characteristics.
The deception continues but they are fooling themselves ,the question is why no independent investigation into a scandal of this magnitude?

What an abhorrent ugly business GY, how can these “suits” go home and kiss their kids goodnight. If you can get paedophilia cover can companies get murder cover incase any employees go on a shooting spree? Surely when the coverup reaches boardroom, decision maker level the policy is null and void.
Celtic have been hiding behind their Sandbag Sanger defence of “separate entity” so when that is obliterated in court by the evidence gathered by you and your team they cannot change tact and site rogue employees and claim on their insurance.
I caught a second of Useless on the news tonight and heard him saying “following the decades of hurt, anger and misconceptions which were generated by one of the most bitter and divisive....” and I thought finally the SFA report had been released without me realising and CFC were being held accountable but no, this was in reference to miners convicted of offences during the strikes of the 80s being given a pardon.
Won’t be long though brother, and that clown will be in parliament issuing an unreserved apology for his inaction during this whole sorry episode, and the photo of him in his Celtic hoodie will form part of the noose around his neck that hangs him.
He will probably blame it on his usual favourite saying " Right wing sectarian racists " which is his favourite line of defence about anything .

We’d just like to bring the thread up to date with what we know reference the SFA review.
We’ve been informed again that it’s due at the end of this month to be released. We find this unlikely due to a certain court case coming up, but then again they may go ahead and release it. If we hear anything different then we will inform the thread with what we know.
Like your latest avatar BN94 :)) seen a fair bit of action mate . Good on you !

I would love to meet Gordon Woods and shake him by the hand. He is a truly inspirational man.

He wants justice and he isn’t going to stop until that day comes.

The fact the Humza continues to ignore and in doing so belittle the case here is fine. I say this because his day will come when his choices made in post come back to bite him when he is in the dock under oath.

It's difficult, but I can sort of understand this person's personal refusal to acknowledge any & all contact.
It's his team after all.
What I can't understand though is he is meant to be educated.
He is in a position of power & as such is meant to be fair & equitable to all.
He is meant to be answerable to the voting public.
I realise it may seem a rhetorical statement, but WHY isn't he & why does the alleged 4th Estate in OUR country keep quiet?
Scum from top to bottom.

I would love to meet Gordon Woods and shake him by the hand. He is a truly inspirational man.

He wants justice and he isn’t going to stop until that day comes.

The fact the Humza continues to ignore and in doing so belittle the case here is fine. I say this because his day will come when his choices made in post come back to bite him when he is in the dock under oath.
A justice secretary that puts his beloved club before the survivors and families. A vile individual that should leave office immediately.

A justice secretary that puts his beloved club before the survivors and families. A vile individual that should leave office immediately.
Completely agree mate.

He blocked me on Twitter because I was tweeting him directly day after day asking why as a justice secretary he had a willingness not to engage in the highest profile sporting scandal this country has ever seen.

He is guilty through associations and if you want to go down a child protection route you are taught that to know and not say is just as serious as to do.

Not to mention his conflicts of interest.

The man is scum.

We all know politicians are loathsome, self serving, sleekit individuals. However, the caliber we are bound to in today's Scotland is, frankly, disgusting.
We see them all championing the latest cause and the latest agenda that keeps them inoffensive and onside. Whilst there's this half century disgrace, an affront to humanity, being down played and swiftly hidden by those in the realms of power and influence.
It just shows them up for the absolute scum that they are; they can talk out one side of their mouth for this, that and the next, but when it comes to THIS subject? Absolute silence. In fact, how dare we even talk about such a thing?
I'm not a particularly religious person, but I firmly believe there's a dark, horrible place waiting for those who have, and continue to allow, this travesty to remain in the shadows.
God bless all those trying to bring it to light.

Completely agree mate.

He blocked me on Twitter because I was tweeting him directly day after day asking why as a justice secretary he had a willingness not to engage in the highest profile sporting scandal this country has ever seen.

He is guilty through associations and if you want to go down a child protection route you are taught that to know and not say is just as serious as to do.

Not to mention his conflicts of interest.

The man is scum.
And yet fellow MSP Kenny Gibson asked this question about CSA in Holyrood yesterday . You’d almost think they were serious about doing something, then you remember the CBC case and the Smyllum deaths.

To ask the First Minister what her response is to the report by the Scottish Children's Reporter Administration and Barnardo's Scotland, which confirms that child sexual exploitation is happening in island, rural and urban communities across the country, with cases being reported in 27 out of 32 local authority areas.

Last edited:
Waw what a brave brave guy. Never pulled his punches.
Each individual that suffered at that club feels the the same. They live it everyday, and it has affected them throughout their lives.
Decades it went on at that club and people said nothing. They had to protect the good name of the club at all costs. Individuals alive today know that to be the truth.
Ffs wake up Scotland. We have apologists within the Holyrood ruling party that know.
Abuse under the name of that club not only happened to boys club members on these shores. They took them on foreign trips and carried out abuse on children that loved football.
They were an organised ring that included members of the Catholic clergy. The proof of that has been printed.
“Separate entity”
They may get away with it? Who knows?
These were boys that pulled on your jersey and were proud. Their families were proud. They shared your name and you benefitted from their graduates.
Separate entity?
They stand by it to this day.

I guess this report will be released at some point this afternoon?

"We want to get it out as quickly as we can," SFA chief executive Ian Maxwell told BBC Scotland.
"Ideally I don't see it taking much longer and ideally it will be out before the end of this month, but the survivors need to be reassured we are keen to do it as soon as possible.

A justice secretary should first and foremost without question be IMPARTIAL when dealing with cases from ALL sections of the community . There is no way any justice secretary should be showing favour to any particular organisation , whether they be sports , religious , health or any other legally run organisation . If said person does not have the ability to carry out his or her duties showing the utmost impartiality then they should be removed from office forthwith .

A justice secretary should first and foremost without question be IMPARTIAL when dealing with cases from ALL sections of the community . There is no way any justice secretary should be showing favour to any particular organisation , whether they be sports , religious , health or any other legally run organisation . If said person does not have the ability to carry out his or her duties showing the utmost impartiality then they should be removed from office forthwith .

There should really be a clue in his job title.

Justice.

But he wants to talk about Trump & Johnston & how many white people are in influential roles in a 95% or so white country ?

Do your job, you clown Yousaf. You embarrass yourself daily.

I guess this report will be released at some point this afternoon?

"We want to get it out as quickly as we can," SFA chief executive Ian Maxwell told BBC Scotland.
"Ideally I don't see it taking much longer and ideally it will be out before the end of this month, but the survivors need to be reassured we are keen to do it as soon as possible.
Could maybe be corrected here ; did someone in a Law office not state that,
"There is no impediment in law to delay/hold back the publishing of the SFA
CSA Report or the setting up of a formal Public Inquiry as it stands"? Been so
long & so many excuses, that maybe it is just wishful thinking on my part? :confused:

Bluebeak... I totally agree with you.
This is all about money as u no the snps core vote come from that lot over in the east end the snp a riddled with Irish republicans a lot more that people no trust me mate they are at the very top of the snp past and presant I part of a small group who mostly are ex army so we seen them at first hand in ulster we have a long list of them and will in due corse put it out on twitter but now thing are being cheaked incase of legals if inappropriate pls remove

Could maybe be corrected here ; did someone in a Law office not state that,
"There is no impediment in law to delay/hold back the publishing of the SFA
CSA Report or the setting up of a formal Public Inquiry as it stands"? Been so
long & so many excuses, that maybe it is just wishful thinking on my part? :confused:
If I was to put my house on it I would say we won't see this before end of the month ie 2 days , call it an educated guess

He will probably blame it on his usual favourite saying " Right wing sectarian racists " which is his favourite line of defence about anything .

Although our Justice Minister is literally Useless, one thing he is not is stupid. I have a feeling that he's already got an escape route planned for when the shit hits the fan and as the poster above states, given his recent outpourings, I would bet on it being to do with racist and sectarian abuse he and his family have allegedly received in e-mails, on social media etc.

Regardless of what we think of him and his shameful (in)actions and how angry they make us, we mustn't give him any ammunition to play those cards.

Last edited:
If I was to put my house on it I would say we won't see this before end of the month ie 2 days , call it an educated guess

Are they using today's court case as the latest excuse?

Hopefully that goes in a positive direction in terms of plea today and the SFA have less of a reason to delay things further.

Although our Justice Minister is literally Useless, one thing he is not is stupid. I have a feeling that he's already got an escape route planned for when the shit hits the fan and as the poster above states, given his recent outpourings, I would bet on it being to do with racist and sectarian abuse he and his family have received in e-mails, on social media etc.

Regardless of what we think of him and his shameful (in)actions and how angry they make us, we mustn't give him any ammunition to play those cards.

100%.

His performance in his job attracts enough of a basis !!!

Have been blocked by lots of so called public servants over the years for asking difficult questions on a variety of subjects. Respectfully and I never hassle them I give them time before asking them again. Really frustrating. Why be on twitter under their party title if all the cretins want to do is post about where they've been for dinner or how wonderful they are? I've given up on twitter now, recorded delivery letters gets their attention.

Was watching BBC Reporting Scotland earlier (I know) and there was a story on it about sexual abuse in women's wrestling . BBC reporting this on their 'flagship' Scottish news bulletin saying Police Scotland are investigating .
Now I am not trivialising this as all sexual abuse is despicable but , you wonder why this is being reported and the 'mountain' of evidence from The Knew Camp isn't ?
Absolutely scandalous

Back