Castore and Newcastle.

Just being in Sports Direct instantly cheapens any brand. Nobody that shops there is buying a £180 hoodie.

House of Fraser however...
Now that is intriguing !
I would definitely buy it from Debenhams, at a push Evans Cycles.

Why would Castore get involved with Ashley knowing it would result in us boycotting their products, they would have to pay production costs and our premium each year with no income, it’s business suicide.
Our support is full of manchildren if a Castore/Newcastle partnership results in a boycott.

Think about it logically.

Ashley had a matching clause.

Castore put in a bid he couldn't match.

He doesn't have any shares in Castore. His deal with Rangers is beaten.

If he had influence at Castore, why would he outbid himself and basically lose his matching clause which he had forever?

Rangers are free of him. If he buys shares in Castore then that's his business but he has no hold over our retail at all now. We just move onto someone else next time.
to much sense for this thread mate

Did fat lady's front bottom not put placemen in top positions at Hummel/elite and that is what brought the withholding of monies saga?

just suspicious of this.

A geordie I know who was very active with a Newcastle fans group against Ashley told me Ashley is in with castore. I know castore denied this and said he has no involvement whatsoever.

I think we need to wake up to the fact, their are very few retailers, products or brands in the UK that he's not got a percentage in. He's a billionaire for a very good reason. He's a contemptible piece of shit but if we want to sell our products within the UK then we are going to come across him at every turn.

As long as I don't have to shop in any of his flagship stores and so long as Rangers are getting a fair cut from any retail deal with Castore then I'm happy.

I would imagine this was a price of exorcising him from the club. 'We'll let you out but here are our list of demands.' so long as he doesn't buy out Castore, then I'm fine with it.

Why would Castore get involved with Ashley knowing it would result in us boycotting their products, they would have to pay production costs and our premium each year with no income, it’s business suicide.
Hence the reason they have been on to fan media to get that across today within 2 hours of this breaking

I was under the impression that £3 million had already been paid upfront anyway after what I've heard on H&H I'm more at ease with what would have been concerning news
That's okay. Elite offered same deal except....we never got paid. It's all about the Benjamin's and if we are getting paid then we can relax.

Hope we got a fat sweaty, lying cheating b'stard get out clause in case he buys it over to stick two fingers up at us :))

Why would you think Rangers would be engaging in an act to deliberately hurt the club and fans?

King et al have fought to get rid of Ashley, why would they knowingly jump back into bed with him?

We've been told we were rid of him a few times when it was not the case.

We've been told we were rid of him a few times when it was not the case.
Given how much King and the owners hate Ashley after all we have been through, do you honestly think they would be complicit in signing a deal at this stage, knowing that Ashley was behind them?

2 and 2 makes 4.
We appear to have employees and directors at our club who think it wise to treat us like idiots. Anyone who truly thinks MA is not heavily involved in Castore is unbelievably naive or in denial.

For me, it’s a separate contract. Providing they honour their Rangers agreement, that’s the main thing for us.

However, I’m not sure it does much in building the trust of the Beahon brothers inside the Rangers support. Rightly, people will ask questions on the background works of any deal.

We’ll wait and see.

Some will be too cynical, some will be too naive.

Is it coincidence that this news comes out the day before a new Rangers (Castore) shop opens in Glasgow? An attempt to turn people away?

2 and 2 makes 4.
We appear to have employees and directors at our club who think it wise to treat us like idiots. Anyone who truly thinks MA is not heavily involved in Castore is unbelievably naive or in denial.
Alternatively, anyone who believes he is the head of a master conspiracy with the two lads from Liverpool being his lip-men is unbelievably mental.

2 and 2 makes 4.

Ashley has probably arranged the deal with Castore in order to make paranoid folk like yourself jump to unsubstantiated conclusions. He's a cunt that way and can't accept King has beaten him.

I didn’t realise we could dictate who our kit supplier makes strips for?

Probs need to take a step back and give it a rest with the conspiracy theories.

Today’s heart and hand daily update debunks any of the lunatic conspiracy theories posted on here.

I’m not posting the content, give the lads the hits it’s only a couple of quid per month.
Because they're saying what they've been told?
How do they know anything about castore or Ashley?

2 and 2 makes 4.
Why don’t you just give up, if you don’t want to buy anything fine, no need to pollute your unfounded thoughts on others - have you actually considered how much time, money and personal sacrifice our directors have given against Ashley?

As others have said, why has this story dropped conveniently the day before we open a store in the city centre? Just like the story about SD having exclusive access to our new strips, when did it drop into social media to create an unfounded shit storm?

Im sure after the SD debacle our board will have something in the contract if they don't fulfil their side of the contract we will be able to get out.

Back