Castore and Newcastle.

I know that to be invested as the loonies are suggesting he’d have to be registered as such at companies house and isn’t.

I also know that given the help Castore have had from the city of London, registered, they don’t need Fatty’s aid.
Would he register under his own name ?

Have we not been here before ?

Ever heard of sleeping partners?

Might as well add some more utterly fictional sleeping partners if you’re headed down that road on your unicorn.

I’ve heard they’ve also taken money from Mugabe, Jonny Doyle and Dermont Desmond’s moustache dresser.

Each has as much chance of being true as yours.

Might as well add some more utterly fictional sleeping partners if you’re headed down that road on your unicorn.

I’ve heard they’ve also taken money from Mugabe, Jonny Doyle and Dermont Desmond’s moustache dresser.

Each has as much chance of being true as yours.
Really , think about it.

Very defensive hmmm.

Castore are about to announce a deal with a Premier League team.

That team happens to be Newcastle United.

Over to FollowFollow for the reaction:

1fwokt.jpg

All seems a bit suspect to me to be quite honest.

Castore see we are riding on the crest of a wave, the rotund chap in Shirebrook also sees it, decides “i know how to fuck their day right up lads, get me the Beahon brothers on the blower, let’s announce this deal”
The brothers dim decide this is a great idea, and run with it. After using us, the great Glasgow Rangers, as guinea pigs for their brand, they’ve branched right out and now they reckon their bigger than the reality. Meanwhile, the bheasts from the east pipe up at any opportunity fat Mike appears. They lap this shite right up.

The very second SD were mentioned in the same breath as Castore and the very second they denied any knowledge, I just knew something was amiss. It’s all too convenient for this to appear out of nowhere and for their English connection to be Newcastle. Just doesn’t sit right with me at all.
If Rangers make money and we dont get shafted then it’s clearly been a great deal so far, but I suspect with that cunt on board at some stage, it’s gonna turn messy.

Last edited:
Do we even know if this is true yet? So far all the reports seem to refer back to this Sportcal site.

It's exactly the sort of rumour that "intelektewal" Celtic bloggers will be creaming their pants about and sharing, so I'd like a bit more proof.

It would be quite the step by Castore to have done this though, given they already know how much the fat turd is hated by us, and given there were already concerns about him having some involvement in the retail arrangements.

It would certainly be a worry for Fat Boy to have any relationship with Castore, as we know how he likes to burrow his way like some sort of blubbery weevil into companies that catch his eye.

There are ways the club can have protected itself from him acquiring influence over Castore though. Hopefully they've made sure that there is no matching clause. Hopefully they've also made sure that there's a provision which takes effect in the event of any substantial change in Castore's shareholding etc.
it’s not. It’s 100%
100% what??

castore and nufc

This thread’s gone just about as expected.

Doomsdayers, obvious interlopers, tin foil chewing mentalists and a few sane individuals pointing out who the fück cares about Newcastle?

I’m leaving.
Mate that gave me the shivers reading that!

You know this for fact?

With the greatest of respect mate. Do you honestly think Mike Ashley has the energy to set up Castore, pay 2 scouse lads to front it, then set in motion a fiendish plan to pay us the most money we've ever been paid for a kit deal in order to one up us?... when all he had to do was actually match the Castore deal with one of his own companies with the matching clause he already had?

How much do you think Rangers shirt sales are worth, for him to go to all that effort? I admit its an unhappy coincidence and its possible Castore had to make certain concessions for him not to match (rights to sell jerseys etc) but the idea that the fat man would expend all of this effort to secure Rangers shirt sales, just seems incredibly far fetched to me.

Thats meant with the greatest respect mate. I know you and others are only concerned for the clubs best interests.

I just hope that fat slug doesn’t get his claws into Castore and spoil it for us.

He is one onerous, cancerous man and I don’t want him anywhere near our club - even if we play Newcastle

Why would Fatso let Castore have the strip deal over Puma a clothing brand he owns ?

Sounds like a wind up from the Fat man.
How much of a shareholding in Puma do you think the Fat C*nt has? I'm not sure he has any significant stake, far less 'owns' them.

Last edited:
With the greatest of respect mate. Do you honestly think Mike Ashley has the energy to set up Castore, pay 2 scouse lads to front it, then set in motion a fiendish plan to pay us the most money we've ever been paid for a kit deal in order to one up us?... when all he had to do was actually match the Castore deal with one of his own companies with the matching clause he already had?

How much do you think Rangers shirt sales are worth, for him to go to all that effort? I admit its an unhappy coincidence and its possible Castore had to make certain concessions for him not to match (rights to sell jerseys etc) but the idea that the fat man would expend all of this effort to secure Rangers shirt sales, just seems incredibly far fetched to me.

Thats meant with the greatest respect mate. I know you and others are only concerned for the clubs best interests.
Firstly , glad you acknowledge the concern.
However
Mike Ashley has/had interests in two British football clubs.
Castore have interests in two British football clubs.
Mike Ashley owns sportswear brands , Castore are a sportswear brand.
Life is full of coincidenseces

I’d rather they got their house in orders in terms of their treatment of us before they start announcing expansion plans

Snide insinuations, without the balls to be overt, on a thread to which my only real contribution was to laugh at the absurdity of the conspiracy nuts.

Go on, report your concerns to admin. For a laugh.
Why would I report it?
You have your opinion on the matter , I have mine , that’s the nature of a forum.
All I am saying is my suggestion cannot be dismissed as totally off the scale.

Snide insinuations, without the balls to be overt, on a thread to which my only real contribution was to laugh at the absurdity of the conspiracy nuts.

Go on, report your concerns to admin. For a laugh.

As mentioned above mate. Ignore function works great.

Don't bite.

For anyone interested, a list of Castore Shareholder supplied to Companies House in August this year. They trade as J Carter Sporting Club Limited. No idea how to shorten the link but it should work. No mention of any Fat C*nt in there.;):

EDUT: Link removed as it’s ‘time expired’.

Last edited:
Castore have done a good job of doing that to the fans?
The vast majority of fans have had good experiences with Castore.

The mistakes they made shouldn't be forgotten quickly but they also shouldn't be used to fuel a confirmation bias that they're irredeemable or dodgy.

Who needs enemies to paint the club as a shambles when our own fans are all too happy to do it for them

Last edited:

Come on. Too many accurate points in your post. It will never catch on

Back