Retro Kit

Just home from work, can anyone answer if the purple GK kit is available in store? Ordered the blue top online this morning but was hoping to get both.
It's not online anyway, not sure if it's in store. Sports direct have them online but as a pre order and available the end of November.

It's not online anyway, not sure if it's in store. Sports direct have them online but as a pre order and available the end of November.
Thanks. Not buying from Sports Direct but maybe suggests the GK kit is not released yet. Was thinking of heading to the shop just in case but didn't want a wasted trip.

Have castore not just jumped into bed with Mike Ashley?
If you mean are they about to do a deal to supply Newcastle then the answer is 'possibly'. I wouldn't describe it as 'getting into bed' with the Fat C*nt though, but some on here - as per usual - go straight for the worst case scenario at the drop of a hat. My Mrs tends to do that - and she's seldom correct either.;):)

Delighted with this. Ordered the top this AM, think it looks the part and it doesn't have any sponsors which usually stops me purchasing the regular kits. Great job.

If you mean are they about to do a deal to supply Newcastle then the answer is 'possibly'. I wouldn't describe it as 'getting into bed' with the Fat C*nt though, but some on here - as per usual - go straight for the worst case scenario at the drop of a hat. My Mrs tends to do that - and she's seldom correct either.;):)

I just thought they would be more careful in who they deal with but I guess getting an EPL club like Newcastle even with Ashley is too big to turn down.

I just thought they would be more careful in who they deal with but I guess getting an EPL club like Newcastle even with Ashley is too big to turn down.
They just wanted an EPL club to further their brand. NUFC deal with Puma ends next Summer so they were obviously a candidate. There is nothing to suggest the Fat C*nt has any involvement in the running of Castore.

We cannot live in 'fear' of the Fat C*nt forever.

Bought online this morning - They’ve suckered me in again, I must be the marketing departments dream!

Anyone who has bought one from the store today - dare I ask is it a Turkey or China job???

They just wanted an EPL club to further their brand. NUFC deal with Puma ends next Summer so they were obviously a candidate. There is nothing to suggest the Fat C*nt has any involvement in the running of Castore.

We cannot live in 'fear' of the Fat C*nt forever.
We can until they pay us. Elite also offered £3m deal I recall.

Bought online this morning - They’ve suckered me in again, I must be the marketing departments dream!

Anyone who has bought one from the store today - dare I ask is it a Turkey or China job???
Its made in Turkey, hopefully all the QA is now in place as previously promised though.

We can until they pay us. Elite also offered £3m deal I recall.
The £3m owed by Elite is in respect to shirt sales rather than an upfront payment. The Castore deal is structured differently. Accounts will be out in the next few weeks. We will find out if we've had the upfront payment from Castore then. Provided it fell within that FY. We do know they invested in the Rangers Shop, so a positive start. Elite simply took out a lease.

I'm a positive guy. Sick to death of the never-ending negativity.

I’m convinced that we would moan about anything. If some of our supporters choose to spend their hard earned on this top...then so be it.

I can’t see why we would not be surprised that some young entrepreneurs are trying to make money on their investment with our support.

See OP...

"The kits, which will be worn by the men’s first team for a select number of games in the 2020/2021 season, have been inspired by some of the most famous shirts and players from Rangers’ illustrious history"
Didnt see that, how odd a design concept !

Delayed buying it earlier for some reason but just got it now after seeing other sizes selling out.

May have also bought the orange training shirt as well...

That's my dilemma. I agree a Large is probably going to be just a little on the small side - but worry the Extra Large is going to drown me. Can't compare it to previous years sizing's because I haven't had a football top in about 12 years! This one has got me hooked though.
I am the same as you. Ordered the away top in large, it arrived and was too tight, kind of fitted me but I wasn’t comfortable in it. Sold it to someone else and ordered the third top in XL. It’s too baggy on me but I prefer football tops being slightly looser

Was in the store at Ibrox this morning and picked up the top for myself and two for the boys for their Christmas.

Lovely shirt and the sizing is the same as the regular strips.

That looks great but wouldn’t on this 58 year old so unfortunately I will pass. Wonder if youngest wants one :D live life vicariously.

The £3m owed by Elite is in respect to shirt sales rather than an upfront payment. The Castore deal is structured differently. Accounts will be out in the next few weeks. We will find out if we've had the upfront payment from Castore then. Provided it fell within that FY. We do know they invested in the Rangers Shop, so a positive start. Elite simply took out a lease.

I'm a positive guy. Sick to death of the never-ending negativity.
Sounds like you’re getting negative about the negativity.

BF51-FBF4-90-E5-4-BB8-8168-C834-DAE31-F5-E.jpg

Right at the top of the email
Bought it as well - first thing I have bought via castore - interesting wording though - is the limited run the 'players edition' which will be followed by a run of 'standard's ones?

Can’t see any way the sponsors would agree to us wearing this in an OF game. I also think your kit for League games has to be registered at the start of the season, so don’t think we will see it in ANY League match.

Scottish Cup much more likely, since we’ve seen new strips introduced in Cup Finals in the past so no registration issues there. Maybe League Cup if the registration for that isn’t the same as the League.
What about European away games, when we can't have our sponsor?

Sounds like you’re getting negative about the negativity.
It wears you down mate. There's nothing, absolutely nothing, points to the Fat C*nt being involved with Castore. We've even had outright denials from Castore. Yet some are getting in a right stooshie about it because - well, just because it seems. They can offer up nothing to support their 'feeling'.

As someone asked earlier, if we were with Nike and they then did a deal with NUFC would we be shitting ourselves? Lets move on from this fear of the Fat C*nt.

Not for me. It just looks like a cheap blue shirt with a Rangers badge. Retro my arse. I was excited by the partnership with Castore but so far been underwhelmed. They’re taking the piss in my opinion with a hoody for £170 and the rest of their range is bland. Might not be a popular view but there you go.

J
Not for me. It just looks like a cheap blue shirt with a Rangers badge. Retro my arse. I was excited by the partnership with Castore but so far been underwhelmed. They’re taking the piss in my opinion with a hoody for £170 and the rest of their range is bland. Might not be a popular view but there you go.
Evening Jean-Paul Gaultier.

Maybe an email to Castore with some suggestions?

Could not agree more.

Back