Kerrydale meltdown Xmas wrapping paper tweet.

NBM will be along in the national press any minute now to condemn this act of sectarianism. Unless it has not been brought to their attention of course.

I suspect many will have no real issue with the paper but will be more concerned with the double standards as we have been assured that sectarianism is not a one way street.

As my old mum used to say they are more to be pitied than scolded.

Last edited:
Google it and it is available for £1.99 per roll. Can see some brain surgeons using it for wallpaper or curtains ( sheets required for Lennon must go carpark lynching)

will be using his work computer to print that and 3 sheets to a cartridge :oops:
pity the culprit coundn't be pin pointed .....and then sacked .:p

Well considering they fuelled U boats. I'd say they were and are Huns. We don't play them on Christmas Day, but meet them shortly after. So let us make all their Christmas wishes come true.

By the way I like Germans. I know they are a bit pesky on tour but have found them very hospitable in their own backyard. Any ongoing towel incidents are easily sorted diplomatically by simply depositing them in the pool.

Hardly surprising from the mentally challengeds, hopefully they will start producing Bobby Sands toilet rolls or Neil Lennon toothbrush holders.

They are more clever than you think, they want The Rangers to consume their lives to blank out their own clubs atrocious truths, if their own rancid club consumed their lives then they might actually start believing they have raped weans for 50 years instead of being in denial. Utter SCUM.

Back