Kerrydale meltdown Xmas wrapping paper tweet.

Well considering they fuelled U boats. I'd say they were and are Huns. We don't play them on Christmas Day, but meet them shortly after. So let us make all their Christmas wishes come true.

By the way I like Germans. I know they are a bit pesky on tour but have found them very hospitable in their own backyard. Any ongoing towel incidents are easily sorted diplomatically by simply depositing them in the pool.

Who fuelled U boats? Celtic fans?

Too many in here brushing this off. The post is from leftwing badges on twitter. If you are on there report them.

For years we have been told only one side of Glasgow is bigoted, and until we start pushing back and showing that Hun is a derogatory and sectarian term that won’t change.

A decade of dominance and umpteen trophies in a row and their first and last thoughts every day is Rangers.

A mindset I’ll never understand.

Thats because it’s not an offensive term
even though I find it offensive
200.gif

Even on Xmas morning, gathered with their family or friends, some Celtic supporting saddos will still be talking about us as they are passing gifts around. Got to pity these cūnts.....

I believe it’s real and there are families using this kind of paper. But tbf there will be celtic fans disgusted by it.
I don't imagine any will be "disgusted" by it. The massive majority will think it's great craic. There might be a few mehs but there'll be no disgust. If they were easily disgusted they wouldn't be Celtic fans. If they can cope with the overt support for terrorism, glorifying the public beheading of a young man and covering up decades of child sexual abuse they can cope with the word Hun on some paper.

The BLM movement will love the fact Santa looks like Ice Cube, and with everyone else on here Humza the useless cant will be hitting the purchase button life he's playing track and field on the pc (us older ones on here will remember smashing fcuk out the keyboard)

Thats because it’s not an offensive term, even though I find it offensive, which is why they use the term.
A CELTIC fan was arrested on the night of the UEFA cup final for wearing a T-shirt celebrating Zenit St Petersburg's victory over Rangers, a court heard yesterday.

Michael Devlin was spotted in the top which had "dirty horrible huns" scrawled across the back just minutes after the match, which Zenit won 2-0.

It also had "Zenit St Petersburg, Champions UEFA Cup Final 2008" printed on the front.

The 20-year-old was walking along Glasgow's Hillington Road South, near Rangers' Ibrox Stadium, when he was arrested.

At Glasgow Sheriff Court yesterday, Devlin, of the city's Penilee, was convicted of committing a religiously aggravated breach of the peace.

Prosecutor Mary McRory had argued that most people perceive Rangers as being protestant.

Sheriff Iain Peebles deferred sentencing Devlin for a year for him to be of good behaviour.

The judge seemed to find it offensive enough to prosecute this mutant for using the word.

The usual level of class.
Not really the Christmas spirit from a so called Christian support.
If you are not bothered about child rape, I would imagine low life tat is nor going to bother you.

A CELTIC fan was arrested on the night of the UEFA cup final for wearing a T-shirt celebrating Zenit St Petersburg's victory over Rangers, a court heard yesterday.

Michael Devlin was spotted in the top which had "dirty horrible huns" scrawled across the back just minutes after the match, which Zenit won 2-0.

It also had "Zenit St Petersburg, Champions UEFA Cup Final 2008" printed on the front.

The 20-year-old was walking along Glasgow's Hillington Road South, near Rangers' Ibrox Stadium, when he was arrested.

At Glasgow Sheriff Court yesterday, Devlin, of the city's Penilee, was convicted of committing a religiously aggravated breach of the peace.

Prosecutor Mary McRory had argued that most people perceive Rangers as being protestant.

Sheriff Iain Peebles deferred sentencing Devlin for a year for him to be of good behaviour.

The judge seemed to find it offensive enough to prosecute this mutant for using the word.
Back in the day i unfortunately knew this wee wanker,his whole family are provo supporting 19th Century Terrorist bastards and any mishap that may befall upon them i relish with glee.

I don't imagine any will be "disgusted" by it. The massive majority will think it's great craic. There might be a few mehs but there'll be no disgust. If they were easily disgusted they wouldn't be Celtic fans. If they can cope with the overt support for terrorism, glorifying the public beheading of a young man and covering up decades of child sexual abuse they can cope with the word Hun on some paper.

Good point.

I remember that. But didn’t the snp officially declare the word non-sectarian more recently? And because of that the scum now use it all the time, knowing it’s offensive to us, whilst telling us it’s not offensive. Messed up.

With the paedo compensation/horrific publicity, the inevitable power shift on the park and the ensuing financial meltdown no CL money will bring, there’s a big, big fall coming their way and I will lap up and savour every single second of it.

Back