Retro Kit

Mine arrived this morning

Looks great without the sponsorship, stats etc

The embroidered badge is great

I see a junior retro anthem jacket has just been added.

There is zero justification for buying from Sports Direct. None whatsoever. Living too far away certainly isn’t one of them.

Take away your selfish want for a jersey and consider you might not have a club to watch if he got his way.

All the options that are available this simply isn’t one any self respecting Rangers fan should consider. You’d have to be in an actual comma for the last 10 years to miss the money that fat lady's front bottom has cost us, no to mention the progress he’s stopped and the fact he tried to asset strip us.

Fck sake what’s the point with some people

Sports Direct are selling things that the official rangers/Castore website or Ibrox store hasn’t for a couple of months atleast.

Long sleeved junior kits being an example.

Anyone ordered the purple goalie kit? Just wondering if that's perhaps the reason why no dispatch email yet, as they were added to the site a while after the home retro kit.

I’ve had an issue with mine being delivered. I ordered on launch day, received a mail yesterday saying it had been delivered, then shortly after received another mail saying this was a mistake.

Had a delivery confirmation today but not received anything. Bit frustrating.

I’ve had an issue with mine being delivered. I ordered on launch day, received a mail yesterday saying it had been delivered, then shortly after received another mail saying this was a mistake.

Had a delivery confirmation today but not received anything. Bit frustrating.
Exact same here mate and when I use the tracking number it doesn’t match to my postcode - another cock up for my orders

Got my dispatch email this afternoon.

Didn’t realise that there was long sleeves available in person. Does anyone have any photos?

Arrived in Calgary this afternoon.

Bombed home after work to open it like a wean on Christmas morning.

Love it and loving wearing it out not feeling like a walking billboard for 32red.

Ordered last Friday

Still no despatch email.

I’ve emailed today to see what’s happening

Mines has been dispatched and is currently at Rutherglen post office for delivery today.

Unfortunately the issue with that is I live 100 miles away.

What a shambles.

Mines has been dispatched and is currently at Rutherglen post office for delivery today.

What a shambles.
Mine was delivered from rutherglen (to cambuslang) this morning. Ordered Friday morning.

Glad I ordered XL, would probably have got away with the large but would probably have been a bit neat

Mine was delivered from rutherglen (to cambuslang) this morning. Ordered Friday morning.

Glad I ordered XL, would probably have got away with the large but would probably have been a bit neat
I’m interested in that last bit of your post as I’m ‘between sizes’. The Large is basically up to a 43” chest as far as I can tell. I’m a 44” and fearful that would be too tight and the XL (basically a 46” chest) will drown me. Any advice based on your own sizing?

What a shambles.
Just received this email which doesn't really explain why my order has been delivered to somewhere else..

Many thanks for your email.

Due to the high demand there is a delay in dispatching orders.

You order is in the queue to be dispatched.

You will receive a separate email once your order has been dispatched.

The email will confirm your tracking number so that you can track the progress of your delivery.

We appreciate your patience.

I’m interested in that last bit of your post as I’m ‘between sizes’. The Large is basically up to a 43” chest as far as I can tell. I’m a 44” and fearful that would be too tight and the XL (basically a 46” chest) will drown me. Any advice based on your own sizing?
I’d probably say XL mate. I’m the same, 44 chest and it’s a decent fit across shoulders and chest. If anything it’s possibly a little bit too long (I’m 6ft).

Large would definitely have been too tight on me, especially across the belly

Got mine this morning, very happy. I ordered an age 5-6 away top for my daughter. The one that turned up says JXS. I assume that this is the same size? There is no JXS option listed anywhere on the website. Has anyone else come across this?

Mines arrived today, love it. Seems a wee bit longer than the home strip but pretty similar sizing.

I’d probably say XL mate. I’m the same, 44 chest and it’s a decent fit across shoulders and chest. If anything it’s possibly a little bit too long (I’m 6ft).

Large would definitely have been too tight on me, especially across the belly
Cheers mate. Thought as much myself regards chest size. I did look at the length of the XL on the size chart and thought it might be long. I’m shorter than you so that might be an issue. I really need to get to a store and check one of these out for size.

My shirt arrived in yesterday’s post. Nice and easy to tuck the collar in for the V neck look that some desire....

Friend of mine ordered for his kid Friday. Apparently delivered to his yesterday by the Falkirk delivery office.

My mate lives in Renfrewshire of course and no sign of anything .

Friend of mine ordered for his kid Friday. Apparently delivered to his yesterday by the Falkirk delivery office.

My mate lives in Renfrewshire of course and no sign of anything .
Just replied to another poster. I live in Montrose, mines has been delivered by Rutherglen Post office today.

Seems like there's been a massive %^*& up. Can't say I'm surprised.

Back