Players who didn't score at Ibrox

Was wondering about players who didn't score at Ibrox.
Colin West
Trevor Francis (Didn't score at all except pen shoot out)
Graham Roberts
Stuart Munro
These are the more regular players in the team I can think of who didn't score at Ibrox.

Last edited:
James Beattie
Marcus Gayle

Incredible to think Jeffers, Beattie and Gayle all decent EPL strikers couldn't even muster up a goal between them. Im sure we paid £1m each for Beattie and Gayle as well.

Weiss is a classic example of people over-hyping is suitability for us based on how much he gives it big licks in celebrations and wind-ups. A very average player if you ask me.

You're a brave man. :D:D:D:eek::D:D:D

Best build yourself a nuclear safe bunker for the incoming.

egil got a hatrick at Ibrox in the league cup

He cant be added then :D

Was looking at the archives to see about the Emerson transfer, Heres a Line from the BBC website to make you shudder.

Emerson comes as a replacement for skipper Barry Ferguson, who is being sold to Blackburn Rovers for £7.5m, and has signed a two-year deal based on appearances after completing a medical.

We could pick several from the lower divisions but the one that sticks out for me is every keeper we've ever had :) !

Joachim Bjorklund
Remember pissing myself when he ended up our furthest guy up the pitch in a counter attack during an Old Firm game, just thinking how did he end up there as it was so unusual for him.

Miss Old Firm games like that, sending offs, loads of chances at both ends & most importantly Gers winning.

His run is 7:20 into video, I tried to add time to URL but seemed to be lost when I posted message. Whole video is good to watch anyhow as was a cracking game with lots of meaty tackles and Lauders ripping the pish out of their defence

Back