Contact made for Docherty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully this is done and dusted over the weekend and he can join up with squad as soon as they are back from Florida.

A742460_C-8_B5_E-4276-_BA49-929993088824.gif

Admin can you please change title of thread to contact has been made and take out the ?

Just watched some clips of him on YouTube and he looks direct and a great striker of the ball. Sign him up

This is a guy with huge potential who can go on and be a proper player. He is already a very good player and is only going to get better. Get this deal done Rangers.

Docherty and Cumings And I’m happy

Agreed.

We desperately need to get Morelos more support. Yet again, he was completely isolated last night. We'll never see the best of him unless we present more of a threat from midfield and also offer him more help up front.

Get it done, Rangers

Awesome news. I don't imagine Hamilton will be difficult to deal with either, would be superb to get this done.
Not convinced any team in Scotland are going to deal with us easily tbh. They will try their best to punt him to England now i think.

The boy sounds like a good signing.

Actually cant remember much of him against us tbh.

What type of midfielder is he? Box to box, holding, attacking?

Not convinced any team in Scotland are going to deal with us easily tbh. They will try their best to punt him to England now i think.
You're probably right, I was just thinking in comparison to some of the shite we've had to deal with from Hibs and so on in recent years.

Hamilton supposedly have an open door policy where they won't stand in the way of lads making a step up so here's hoping.

The boy sounds like a good signing.

Actually cant remember much of him against us tbh.

What type of midfielder is he? Box to box, holding, attacking?
Would describe him as a dynamic type, good technically,with a good engine an eye for a pass and carries a goal threat.

Good news indeed.
Hopefully we can get this one done.
I don't think Greg would be interested in going to any other club, so let's get him signed.

I hope the lad signs, with Murphy on board too these are exactly the type of signings we should be making, not over the hill thirty something's with their best years behind them.

Hopefully get this deal done.

A talented young player who will appreciate and understand exactly what's required when wearing the jersey!!

Reactions: M@x
Offer Barjonas on loan as part of the deal. win win, they help develop our player and he gets much needed game time.

I'd be up for that. Barjonas is one I have high hopes for and a loan move to Hamilton would do him and us good. Hamilton would be a cracking club for him to develop and come back to us.

Great news, I really hope we get this one over the line.

I really think this makes sense financially and from a footballing aspect. At £500k (ish) we won't lose money, in fact should we sell him down the line I hope we can make a decent profit.

As a player, he will be a great addition and has bags of potential. He's also a big Rangers fan and knows what its all about.

It just makes sense so get it done Rangers :D

Jones and Cummings next and get some deadwood out the door and it would be a really successful window. Especially after seeing Goss who also looks like a decent player (still early days right enough).

Will be a good signing if we can pull it off. Knows the league, has plenty of experience and only 21.

Like the idea of Barjonas going on loan as a sweetener.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back