Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

I know I’ll be in tears.

I know we’ve made so much progress under Gerrard, but there have been times where I wondered if I’d ever see us winning the league again.

It’s been a true test of our loyalty as a fanbase.

And we’ve passed.

So I want my reward now !!!!!!
This my friend!
I cannot wait, just let this season go as it should.
I’m also ready to cry big time. WATP

I don’t know what anyone else thinks but Clyde 1 Superscoreboard is better now than it used to be and I think it’s all to do with the new(ish) presenter Gordon.

I still can’t believe they actually had that rancid, bitter ex Celtc TV pr*ck Gerry McCulloch hosting it and pretending he could be even slightly impartial.

Or maybe my judgement is being completely obscured by the fact we’re doing well now and they c*nts are under a bit pressure for once! :D

Eduardo is worth no where near £30 million let’s get some stats

Eduardo scored 30 goals last season ( 3 group stage Europa league goals one a penalty kick)

The season before he scored 13 goals in total

The season before that 7 and was a regular sub to Dembele

So he’s had one good season in Scottish football banging in goals against Hamilton and St.Mirren and of course not forgetting his penalty kicks against the Andorra Under 21’s whilst playing as an overage player ( he’s 23 in January)

He has continually been given this mythical valuation by media cheerleaders who often fail to print his record in Europe as it’s woeful yes piss poor

Morelos scored more group stage goals last campaign (6) than Eduardo has altogether since he signed for Celtic in 2017 , an astonishing stat

Morelos hit 29 goals last season
Morelos hit 30 the season before

Morelos has often been described as huffy / overweight/ vastly overrated / not worth more than £8 million

Morelos has a better record at home and especially on the big European stage where his goal stats piss all over that of Eduardo but has continually been talked down by the media

Put it this way Eduardo would love Morelos’s European goals on his CV in fact what would the Scottish press value him at if he did considering he’s worth £30 or £40 million for one good season in Scotland lording it over Ross County and Motherwell

Morelos has scored 8 Europa league goals in his last 9 Europa league games a fantastic outstanding record that’s ignored by the same media who will happily print that Eduardo is worth £40 million with no substance stats or facts to back up their ridiculous valuation

Stats don’t lie mentally challengeds do ...

Last edited:
I think Lennon staying is in the best interests of Rangers.

Him suffering at the hands of his own hoards is a lovely bonus of course!
I got slapped down for suggesting this from another member @Renoranger, even though on that particular thread there were plenty posters of the same mindset of myself. Careful what you wish for. Somebody will be along soon enough to bully you out of your opinion and tell you to sit in the corner.

Eduardo scored 30 goals last season ( 3 group stage Europa league goals one a penalty kick)

So he’s had one good season in Scottish football banging in goals against Hamilton and St.Mirren and of course not forgetting his penalty kicks against the Andorra Under 21’s whilst playing as an overage player ( he’s 23 in January)

He has continually been given this mythical valuation by media cheerleaders who often fail to print his record in Europe as it’s woeful yes piss poor

Morelos scored more group stage goals last campaign (6) than Eduardo has altogether since he signed for Celtic in 2017 , an astonishing stat

Morelos has often been described as huffy / overweight/ vastly overrated / not worth more than £8 million

Morelos has a better record at home and especially on the big European stage where his goal stats piss all over that of Eduardo but has continually been talked down by the media

Put it this way Eduardo would love Morelos’s European goals on his CV in fact what would the Scottish press value him at if he did considering he’s worth £30 or £40 million for one good season in Scotland lording it over Ross County and Motherwell

Outstanding post.

Can we pin that for all our fans who like to talk down Alfie?

More than half this board believe the hype over the huffy Frenchman.

I got slapped down for suggesting this from another member @Renoranger, even though on that particular thread there were plenty posters of the same mindset of myself. Careful what you wish for. Somebody will be along soon enough to bully you out of your opinion and tell you to sit in the corner.
You seriously want Celtic winning games?
Unbefuckinglievable!

Well said.

More than half this board believe the hype over the huffy Frenchman.
I don't and never have believed the hype surrounding Edouard. What I do have is an, irrational possibly, feeling that he scores in lots of so called big games. I have never looked into it I must admit but I do not let facts get in the road of my irrationality!

Unbefuckinglievable!
There are many like him on here. He knows for sure we have won the league :rolleyes:

And you cannot argue with them as they firmly believe Lennon winning matches will keep him employed and that is the best scenario.

In the name of @#$%...Lennon will only be punted if we increase our points lead, how can they possibly not see that. That is our goal, to get a lead mathematically impossible to overhaul.

They will argue because as I say, they believe we cannot lose this league and he will suffer watching us as manager. He will suffer more if punted watching the league unfold.

For the last time x infinity, nutjobs : Having a bigger points lead is the goal, NOT having Lennon in a job.

And now I expect one of the loonies to argue that it is better to keep Lennon employed rather than have them lose/draw league matches.

A new manager at the piggery doesn't have a magic wand.

Tell you what, we better beat Aberdeen.

Lennon has an excellent domestic record. How many points have they dropped and cup games have they lost?

Some appear to have forgotten this. Whatever his faults, his team wins.

There are many like him on here. He knows for sure we have won the league :rolleyes:

And you cannot argue with them as they firmly believe Lennon winning matches will keep him employed and that is the best scenario.

In the name of @#$%...Lennon will only be punted if we increase our points lead, how can they possibly not see that. That is our goal, to get a lead mathematically impossible to overhaul.

They will argue because as I say, they believe we cannot lose this league and he will suffer watching us as manager. He will suffer more if punted watching the league unfold.

For the last time x infinity, nutjobs : Having a bigger points lead is the goal, NOT having Lennon in a job.

And now I expect one of the loonies to argue that it is better to keep Lennon employed rather than have them lose/draw league matches.

I have noticed more and more bears talking as if the league is already won. It can go to shit in the space of two games keep your powder dry. Anything can happen. We are doing great just now but have still won nothing

Good stuff

I have noticed more and more bears talking as if the league is already won. It can go to shit in the space of two games keep your powder dry. Anything can happen. We are doing great just now but have still won nothing
Can you imagine if we fail to beat Aberdeen and they gub Hibs.

Many posters want them to beat Hibs !!!!!

I think they are mentally challenged and can't grasp the significance of getting 55.

If we don't, SG will have to go, and I would expect turmoil at Ibrox for some considerable time.

We have won nothing, but increasing our lead at the top seems logical to sane people as the best option to becoming champions.

Unbefuckinglievable!

You're entitled to your opinion. I'm entitled to mine. I want them losing every game, and us winning every game. I want him there to see it all. I appreciate your opinion: 'he suffers more if he's out of the job', but I disagree. I think he's in the public eye week in week out, with us running rampant, imploding on televised interviews. If he's fired, he can flee to any corner of the Gallowgate, never to be seen again. I'm well aware this scenario of us winning, them losing, and him staying in a job will never happen. But, if we don't keep winning, this is all hyperbole.

As a Bear who still wants Scotland to win (I don't care if you think otherwise), listening to Clyde should give Scotland supporters the fear.

The attitude of callers is what I've heard since 1974 when I first watched Scotland in the World Cup Finals. We are the kings of magnificent failures and this is setting-up for just that. Numpties calling up and discounting Serbia. I want Scotland to win, but fully expect the inevitable.

I did laugh at the Clyde video about us all being in it together and "doing it" for Souness, Dalglish, Jordan etc. etc. They added Leighton and Boyd, two guys who got us pumped out of World Cups in 1990 and 1998 against Brazil.

For all the super football we have played, we are only 1 win better off than the Mhanks, it could increase if they drop points over the 2 games they have outstanding.
Thats why we focus on sheep next, just carry on the way we have been playing, winning our games and they can’t stop us.
Forget about them, keep the faith on our players winning this league by what they do for us.

We're f.ucking doing it this year.

For all the super football we have played, we are only 1 win better off than the Mhanks, it could increase if they drop points over the 2 games they have outstanding.
Thats why we focus on sheep next, just carry on the way we have been playing, winning our games and they can’t stop us.
Forget about them, keep the faith on our players winning this league by what they do for us.
100% correct there is no substitute for winning all your games.

Hugh assuming that the whole country shares his obsession about “the ten”.

By and large no one else gives a %^*&. For us it’s about 55, for anyone else it’s meaningless.
Lennon has an excellent domestic record. How many points have they dropped and cup games have they lost?

This is an undeniable statement of fact. I’m increasingly of the view that the majority of sides in our league are mentally beat before a ball is kicked against them.

I’ve said it before in recents days, it would not surprise me if they do not drop a single point in the league between now and the game at Ibrox on 2 January.

This league race will come down to tagree things. Our ability to maintain a level of consistency. Our ability to find ways to win games when we are toiling. Lastly, taking more points than them from the remaining Old Firm fixtures.

It is highly unlikely that we will win every game from now until the end of the season much as I would love us to do so.

That being the case we need to ensure that, if nothing else, we win the head to head with our nearest competitor.

Thereafter you hope that they slip up more often and drop more points than we do - that is how leagues are generally won. That means in simple terms, if we want to win the league, then we want Rangers winning and our nearest competitor losing.

If that means TLB getting sacked mid season and not being in place to witness it first hand then so be it. Good riddance to him. He has poisoned our game long enough.

Once he's gone there is no magic wand or pot of cash to produce a top class manager and sign a team capable of repairing the damage that would bring about the sacking.

So let's not worry ourselves about what they might do if they do, in fact, get so bad they consider sacking him. Let's focus on ourselves and what we can achieve.

Lets go into every weekend, as we always did, looking forward to a Rangers victory and hopeful of the added bonus of a bheggars defeat.

'Mon the Bears

They've dropped more points than us so far this season. As for the cups, Lennon's cup run should've ended in last seasons LC final. An illegitimate goal won them that.

Last edited:
I’ve said it before in recent days, it would not surprise me if they do not drop a single point in the league between now and the game at Ibrox on 2 January.
I bet you they do. They are under pressure remember, more than they've ever been before. Also consider that we have an opportunity to increase the gap again due to their meaningless SCF. That'll make 3 league games in hand that their fat aging squad needs to squeeze in in what's likely to be pishy post new year weeknights.

I'm not saying we've won the league, that would be ridiculous. But I firmly believe there is a good chance we will.

How much would it cost them to punt lennon and his back room staff. How much would it cost them to replace Lennon and take in a new manager and his back room staff. That is the questions that should be being asked.

Exactly mate .there are still a lot of games left to play.a lot of posters seem to forget that we have collapsed two seasons in a row.

Caught the first half of the show, and then the last wee bit. Hugh said Brown has had a “glorious” career.

Without my blue tinted specs on, can someone please explain exactly how his career has been “glorious”?

Fair enough, his team have won every domestic trophy for the last 3/4 years and won the league 9 years in a row (again, taking the blue tinted glasses of to say that) but come on. He’s been up against absolute dross. No wonder they won the league. They were expected to win that league with their budget!

In Europe... a failure. Both him and his club. They underachieved. Even the last two years, they’ve been knocked out of the qualifiers by minnows.

Internationally... a failure. Again, fair enough his team mates have also not been good enough to drag Scotland to a European Championship or a World Cup and the blame cannot be attached to Scott Brown. But he was the captain if I’m not mistaken.

For someone who corrects people a lot especially on their choice of words... Hugh Keevins... Please don’t try to kid anyone on that his career has been “glorious”.

Ronaldo, Messi, Neuer, Casillas, Ramos, etc. now they’ve had glorious careers.

Scott Brown has slapped a few nobody’s around in the SPL.

He has not had a glorious career.
Broonaldo is a cardboard gangster no mark
He is a cock.

Can you imagine if we fail to beat Aberdeen and they gub Hibs.

Many posters want them to beat Hibs !!!!!

I think they are mentally challenged and can't grasp the significance of getting 55.

If we don't, SG will have to go, and I would expect turmoil at Ibrox for some considerable time.

We have won nothing, but increasing our lead at the top seems logical to sane people as the best option to becoming champions.
I under no circumstances want them to win, but i do think TLB can suffer another draw, a couple of wins and then a defeat before he's punted.

If he wins his next 1 or 2 games then draws it 'may' buy him some time. I have no doubt he'll screw up again and that'll be glorious.

If we beat them on the 2nd of January and go potentially 15 points clear if both of us take max points before then I can’t see them pulling that back no matter how many games in hand they have.

I under no circumstances want them to win, but i do think TLB can suffer another draw, a couple of wins and then a defeat before he's punted.

If he wins his next 1 or 2 games then draws it 'may' buy him some time. I have no doubt he'll screw up again and that'll be glorious.
A couple of wins ?? I cant believe im reading this you want Celtic to win a couple of games and it will be glorious?? !!!
WTF ?
unbelievable. No way youre a Rangers fan
No way.

They've dropped more points than us so far this season. As for the cups, Lennon's cup run should've ended in last seasons LC final. An illegitimate goal won them that.
There’s a lot of cracks papered over, last minute goals, illegitimate goals etc. If it was t for that last second goal at Dundee Utd away they would be even fort her behind

I believe they will go into another slump before we meet in January.

Lennon will be gone by then.
With the fixtures they have in December there isn't a chance of that happening sadly. They have 4 home games in December:

St Johnstone
Killie
Ross County
Dundee Utd

And a trip to Hamilton in-between the Dundee Utd game. They have 1 tough game and that's Hibs after the international break and after that I will be surprised if they drop any points at all.

We just need to take care of ourselves and keep winning and forget about what they do. January is a huge month for us it shapes the rest of our season.

With the fixtures they have in December there isn't a chance of that happening sadly. They have 4 home games in December:

St Johnstone
Killie
Ross County
Dundee Utd

And a trip to Hamilton in-between the Dundee Utd game. They have 1 tough game and that's Hibs after the international break and after that I will be surprised if they drop any points at all.

We just need to take care of ourselves and keep winning and forget about what they do. January is a huge month for us it shapes the rest of our season.
Again I wouldn't be so sure. They've lost at Parkhead at least twice already. And without fans these teams will stand a better chance.

If we beat them on the 2nd of January and go potentially 15 points clear if both of us take max points before then I can’t see them pulling that back no matter how many games in hand they have.
Getting ahead of yourself. This is what I mean by personal fantasies. If we beat ?????

Mental that folk want Celtic winning to keep Lennon in a job. Lennon has shown he has what it takes to beat every other team in the league, as well as go on long unbeaten runs in the league.
If you take out the European games and the last few games against us, where has it gone wrong for him in the league over the last couple of seasons?

We are absolutely flying right now, but there’s always that something at the back of my mind that we’ll %^*& up a domestic game that we should win.

I’d happily take take Lennon out of Scottish football ASAP. I thought I’d seen the last of him when he left Hibs only for him to pop up again.

Unfortunately I think tlb will poison our game for years to come. He will always be sniffing around

Hugh assuming that the whole country shares his obsession about “the ten”.

By and large no one else gives a %^*&. For us it’s about 55, for anyone else it’s meaningless.

This is an undeniable statement of fact. I’m increasingly of the view that the majority of sides in our league are mentally beat before a ball is kicked against them.

I’ve said it before in recents days, it would not surprise me if they do not drop a single point in the league between now and the game at Ibrox on 2 January.

This league race will come down to tagree things. Our ability to maintain a level of consistency. Our ability to find ways to win games when we are toiling. Lastly, taking more points than them from the remaining Old Firm fixtures.
Every team without exception who's had a go at them have found success. Fact! Look at some of the names in Europe to scalp them over the last few years ffs they are a national embarrassment. Bare in mind the Sparta result was par for the course not the freak one off lemon is making it out to be.

For Aberdeen and the like to watch on at that then fail to absorb what it takes to rattle them is just pathetic. If they or any the rest of the SPL dross were to employ Sparta's (or insert any no mark European name over the last 2/3 years) then just maybe the odd win would be achieved.

Back