Christmas Sweet Hampers and Gifts

scottsmum

Official Ticketer
Hi all,

Ive checked this is ok with admin before I post, so this is allowed!

So I run a little sweet business "The Ubiquitous Sweet" and I wanted to run a special offer for all my fellow follow followers! All orders from FF will receive a 10% discount :)

www.facebook.com/theubiquitoussweet/

We have over 180 sweets in stock including chocolates, pick'n'mix, mega lollies, chocolate nibbles, millions and a massive retro range such as oddfellows, Berwick cockles and mini lucky tatties. My favourite sweet we stock is Ibrox humbugs which brilliantly are orange flavoured! We also have Buckfast creams in stock which are surprisingly very tasty!

We do all sorts of sweet gifts and have already done some Rangers themed hampers all finished with red, white and blue ribbon.

All gifts come gift wrapped in cellophane and can be personalised at no extra charge.

I deliver locally all over Ayrshire and can deliver in Glasgow area if there is enough demand, otherwise all items can be posted out.

[url=https://postimg.cc/nX73mC7n] [/URL]

Thank you very much for looking and if you have any questions or want to know if we have something in stock then please just ask :)

Hi all,

Ive checked this is ok with admin before I post, so this is allowed!

So I run a little sweet business "The Ubiquitous Sweet" and I wanted to run a special offer for all my fellow follow followers! All orders from FF will receive a 10% discount :)

www.facebook.com/theubiquitoussweet/

We have over 180 sweets in stock including chocolates, pick'n'mix, mega lollies, chocolate nibbles, millions and a massive retro range such as oddfellows, Berwick cockles and mini lucky tatties. My favourite sweet we stock is Ibrox humbugs which brilliantly are orange flavoured! We also have Buckfast creams in stock which are surprisingly very tasty!

We do all sorts of sweet gifts and have already done some Rangers themed hampers all finished with red, white and blue ribbon.

All gifts come gift wrapped in cellophane and can be personalised at no extra charge.

I deliver locally all over Ayrshire and can deliver in Glasgow area if there is enough demand, otherwise all items can be posted out.

[url=https://postimg.cc/nX73mC7n] [/URL]

Thank you very much for looking and if you have any questions or want to know if we have something in stock then please just ask :)
Looks and sound amazing

Thank you all so much for all the lovely comments and support so far :)

I wanted to show you a couple of more things we have in stock.

[url=https://postimg.cc/dhtWM70v] [/URL]

The little mugs are perfect for sitting on a home bar or as a stocking filler. You can have any sweets or ribbon colours on these and these are £1.50 each.

We also have a wide selection of mega lollies and pictured are our GB mix flavour, these are 7 for £1 and you can mix and match the flavours.

Just a little bump, our order book closes w/c 7th Dec to ensure delivery for Christmas :)

We also have a Black Friday offer as below:

XXL jar now £22.50
Medium Victorian jars now £3

Valid on orders placed by 27th Nov but can be delivered at a later date.

This is our advent lolly wreath, these are £12 and are something a little different from the normal :)

This comes wrapped in cellophane with a personal message of your choice and also an Angel lolly for Christmas Day.

[url=https://postimg.cc/7bTFD88Z][/URL]

Wee bump, we are closing our books for Christmas orders next week, so if anyone would like to see our sweet list or price list then please just let me know :)

Can I just say that I ordered a sweet hamper from this poster(support our own) and it is really nice.Had no problems after contact on here and FB,good and quick communication.

I can recommend this poster and her business.

Thank you both so much :)

I really appreciate the support and I’m really glad that you like you sweets.

I hope that they are all enjoyed and that you have a lovely Christmas when it comes!!

I’ll be stockpiling Ibrox humbugs for 55!!!

Sarah

Back