My first castore purchase

Kentbear

After all the horror stories i had backed off, but thought the all black polo shirt looked smart so i purchased, i am a 40 chest so i purchased a medium, size is spot on, looks and feels good, RFC and Castore logos are rubber, shirt made in China 70% polyester 30% cotton, nice shirt i can carry on shopping with faith now.

After all the horror stories i had backed off, but thought the all black polo shirt looked smart so i purchased, i am a 40 chest so i purchased a medium, size is spot on, looks and feels good, RFC and Castore logos are rubber, shirt made in China 70% polyester 30% cotton, nice shirt i can carry on shopping with faith now.
Mate is that the £35 tops?

How cosy is the fit mate?
Ive for a medium home shirt but it’s a bit cosy now after the last few months

£45 for a polo thats 70% polyester? I thought they were claiming to be premium cotton.
Don’t think they were. IIRC that was more a description given by posters on here. The description on the Rangers Shop certainly doesn’t mention the material as far as I can see.

Ordered the all black long sleeve t shirt on Sunday.

Similar to the OP I’d also held back.

Paid £5.50 for delivery and still not received the top.

Will report back once delivered.

I’ve had a shitty experience with Castore, long delay in delivering the pre-order tops, peeling numbers and a poor response & a general feeling that Castore are ripping the pish out of a perceived revenue number with so many variations of hoodies and training gear.

It was a great idea but it feels very unsatisfactory now.

I ordered the player training 1/4 zip top yesterday.Was really hoping the black one Gerrard sometimes wears at press conferences would be online to purchase but it looks like it’s not being released so the navy one it is.

I ordered the player training 1/4 zip top yesterday.Was really hoping the black one Gerrard sometimes wears at press conferences would be online to purchase but it looks like it’s not being released so the navy one it is.
Would be delighted to purchase that minus the Unibet logo

Yeah bought that this week for my sons birthday just arrived 30 mins ago with Royal Mail it’s a really smart top might have to get one myself :))

It was never in doubt that starting a new contract in the middle of a global pandemic would lead to teething problems given the demand that there was going to be. It can also be said that Castore could have handled certain ‘early days’ issues better. However it is, without doubt, true to say that there were certain people on FF who started and maintained a barrage of criticism which actually gave the impression that they had some personal grudge against Castore.
In doing so they caused people to have doubts about purchasing as well as giving our enemies ammunition to use against us.
If Castore learn from their mistakes and get things right going forward (which appears to be happening), there is a huge financial benefit to be had by our club.
When any company is dealing with such a demand there will always be mistakes made, things will never be 100% perfect. I’m pleased to say that I’ve placed a number of orders over the past three months and they have all been of good quality and delivered promptly (but then maybe I’m just easy to please).

I’ve honestly had the worst experience with castors online so far waited that long for goods that ended up with a full refund and a percentage off of next purchase

First order since the pre-ordered home top in the summer arrived today.

Ordered training joggers and a training 1/4 zip.

Opened the packet and no training 1/4 zip, only the joggers. Dispatch note has both listed.

This will be a major ballache to get sorted, I can tell.

So frustrating.

First order since the pre-ordered home top in the summer arrived today.

Ordered training joggers and a training 1/4 zip.

Opened the packet and no training 1/4 zip, only the joggers. Dispatch note has both listed.

This will be a major ballache to get sorted, I can tell.

So frustrating.
It's not good enough.

I’ve bought two items from Castore and they’ve both been delivered to Australia in rapid time. It wasn’t the service I was expecting to be honest

Just wait until it starts falling apart in the wash OP.

I was willing to give Castore the benefit of the doubt but the sizing issues and the quality issues are unacceptable for the prices they are charging.

Back