Tims drop 2 points - all comments in here

How stupid do these threads look now to anyone looking in. Do you not understand that?
No. I don't.

One, why do you care what people looking in think?

And forum posts and the score have zero correlation.

Come join us in the real world.

2 points dropped. A draw the same as a defeat for them right now. Only winning every game is good enough for them

Last edited:
Why do people genuinely believe a thread on a Rangers message board, full of people from all corners of the world, will have an impact on a game of football between 22 eyebrows in the u-bend of humanity that is Leith?

Are you fücking mad?

Uri Geller disagrees with you lol.

I would never suggest we jinx it.

But we don’t half open ourselves to ridicule when Rangers fans are all over Twitter etc foaming over Celtic woes with 20+ mins to go and then the inevitable happens.
Aye, I'm sure the filth will be delighted at this thread.

Take that, but that was an inexplicable retake of a free kick. Concentrate on us, win tomorrow and it's been a good weekend.

Delighted with that. Means nothing if we can't get 3 tomorrow though. We are edging ahead bit by bit. They're struggling with the pressure

Jamie Murphy and Nisbet were decent, However Hibs were poor and even at that should have won. Celtic are Garbage.

It’s a decent result, it would have been good for them to lose though, they don’t lose to anyone domestically apart from us, it’s beyond a joke.

ZmvxSAm.png

didn't expect them to lose any points so it's a good day, need to put our foot on the sheep's throat from the very start tomorrow and make sure it's 11 ahead

Latest posts

Back