Tims drop 2 points - all comments in here

Points lost for the rancid bastards, I’m away to pour a Stella in a wee celebration, Mon the Rangers, 3 points tomorrow please to turn the screw a little more on the f@ckers.

Last edited:
I've got them down for a draw so pleased with that at least but was cheering for a HIbs win, dreadful defending !

Sickening with them scoring another last minute goal! However we win tomorrow and it will have been a great weekend!!

Put on. Bt. Sport mutton face. He’s rageing said wasn’t pen to them Lennon should look self. After this not get sack tonight but thu could spell end

Hibs paid the price for standing off them, as we often did, they need time on the ball. Not any great pace in the tims, we will up the tempo again, in their faces, they won't be able to handle our pace or passing.

Last edited:
Gonna be the pessimist here and think about that 3-3 Kilmarnock game in 2011 when Lennon looked finished and then turned it round . Is it just me not accepting they arnt great

Aye but Christie hud COV.....em, Griffiths hud Cov...., ummm McGreg......AH Turnbull hud COVID. SFA UR AGAINST US!!!

poet bastarts.

Hibs paid the price for standing off them, as we often did, they need time on the ball. Not any great pace in the tins, we will up the tempo again, in their faces, they won't be able to handle our pace or passing.

Just before they got the pen the hibs defence were just punting it anywhere. Not shocked that they pulled it back.

Annoying they got a draw but still points dropped & hopefully we take full advantage tomorrow.

P.S. think every Bear in the country must've heard it was 2-0 the way my stream collapsed after the 2nd :D

Back