Tims drop 2 points - all comments in here

Ok, they didn't quite manage 3 points but still gained 1 when even that seemed unlikely.

They have this really annoying ability, even when they are sh!te, to find a goal(s) from defender's fluffing a clearance, lucky break of the ball, deflection or, if all else fails, the "favourable" refereeing decision.

Annoying they got the equaliser but a Gers win tomorrow and it's another step to where we want to be.

Don't buy the 'Keeps Lennon in a job' patter as I'd rather they lost every week.

Over to us!!

Hibs Manager wants to look at himself,up until the filth first goal hibs gave as good as they got, then eleven in the box it was wave after wave and the rest is history

I never tire of saying it, but the Peasants are merely a midtable team with a ref in their corner, as we saw today with the shitebag Madden. They'll keep dropping points all season if teams have a go at their joke of a defence.

They'll lose their 'cloak of invisibility" now. Teams thought that they were beat before taking the field against them, they'll start having a go now. Well apart from the sheep.

Must say I'm impressed the way hibs, aberdeen and kilmarnock are lying down to celtic this season.

Left them with 3 points out of 9, cant wait till they try against them ;)

Hibernian15/2
Match Betting
Hibernian v Celtic
FT
  • GOALCORRECTION
  • 2 - 2
Kilmarnock1/1
Match Betting
Kilmarnock v Ross County
FT
  • GOALCORRECTION
  • 3 - 1
Inverness CT8/15
Match Betting
Inverness CT v Raith
FT
  • GOALCORRECTION
cunts, my usual wee Saturday bet

Great result, last gasp goal papers over the cracks and probably keeps Lennon there, do the business tomorrow and another great weekend.

Hibs were poor against that lot. Agent Duffy tried his best to do his job by fouling a couple defenders before the corner that led to the goal, but the baw wisney in play. So they retook corner and hibs made a mess of it. Salvaged a draw wae a dodgy pen and awful defending by hibs. That luck canny keep savin them. Lets do our job the morra and go 11 clear. Come gers lets go....

Hibs blew it.

We must win tomorrow.

And the FF thread jinx is real and we shouldn't mess with these unseen forces.

FACT(S)!

Pf6ONsJ.gif

:)) :)) :))

@Balagoun1, forgive me if I'm wrong but I have this mental picture of you leaping out of your chair when Laxilt scored.

The mentally challengeds have dropped 2 points we win tomorrow we go 11 points ahead even though they have 1 game in hand which puts pressure on them again. But that gives us a great cushion.

Would have bitten your hand off if you offered me 5 points from they 9 games, so well pleased despite the late equaliser. Swings and roundabouts, remember the Sheep made it 3-3 from a penalty with the last kick of the ball.

Junkie scum probably not too disappointed that their masters managed to salvage a draw today. Pathetic end to the game from HIVs.

You were talking about ridicule ya mad man.

Aye. If folk are laughing at them at 2-0 and they come back and win 3-2, those folk would be ridiculed.

I don’t see what’s wrong with that statement.

I’m delighted now.

Gonna be the pessimist here and think about that 3-3 Kilmarnock game in 2011 when Lennon looked finished and then turned it round . Is it just me not accepting they arnt great
Tbh I don't think our team that season was that great. We started well but we relied on Naismith and Jelavic most games and then Naismith got injured. Also Ally was still the manager!

This is a better Rangers side and a much better manager in Gerrard.

Delighted they dropped points.

Some very strange decisions from Madden towards the end of that game and the less said about that Paul Hanlon clearance the better.

Huge chance for us to go for the jugular tomorrow. If we manage to get to the game on the 2nd January 5 points clear then they’ll be under huge pressure.

Surprised at the people having a mini meltdown over them drawing and not losing. Maybe it’s because I was just checking the scores every 15 minutes rather than watching it attentively, but when it went to 2-0 my first thought was along the lines of “great, probably still end in a draw but mentally challengeds are almost definitely dropping two points now.” We should know well enough, a draw feels like a defeat to either of the OF. Win tomorrow and it’s been a brilliant weekend.

Back