Kerryfail thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get the useless carrot to eff. Utterly utterly predictable how this has went. Anyone who has half a clue about football knows how poor a manager he is. "Knows the city" and has an "eye for a player". eff joke.

Assuming we win our game in hand, we're still 5 points behind an entity that permanently lives on the edge of extinction. We need to go on a shampoo hot run and beat them in our head to heads to save this season. A decent manager can achieve that with this squad but it needed to happen weeks ago. We might still get away with it but the time is now. Right now. Even if it means giving Kennedy the reigns temporarily. Instead, Lenny will be here for the season and Mjallby will be brought in to help out. It's so eff predictable.

Should be gone before we get back to Glasgow. Will sadly stay in a job to keep presiding over this debacle. In way, it's perhaps fair- I may no longer bother with this garbage, he should be forced to see every minute of it.

Get him to eff. Sick to death of his football and decision making. Anyone that sticks up for him is at it or a hun. I don’t know a fan in the real world who still backs him.

Awful just eff awful. If the powers at be aren’t concerned by another 2 points dropped and another shampoo performance then I have no words.

Pandemic or not I’m surprised there haven’t been demonstrations yet.

- Lennon thread on Kerryfail St.

Get the useless carrot to eff. Utterly utterly predictable how this has went. Anyone who has half a clue about football knows how poor a manager he is. "Knows the city" and has an "eye for a player". eff joke.

Assuming we win our game in hand, we're still 5 points behind an entity that permanently lives on the edge of extinction. We need to go on a shampoo hot run and beat them in our head to heads to save this season. A decent manager can achieve that with this squad but it needed to happen weeks ago. We might still get away with it but the time is now. Right now. Even if it means giving Kennedy the reigns temporarily. Instead, Lenny will be here for the season and Mjallby will be brought in to help out. It's so eff predictable.

Should be gone before we get back to Glasgow. Will sadly stay in a job to keep presiding over this debacle. In way, it's perhaps fair- I may no longer bother with this garbage, he should be forced to see every minute of it.

Get him to eff. Sick to death of his football and decision making. Anyone that sticks up for him is at it or a hun. I don’t know a fan in the real world who still backs him.

Awful just eff awful. If the powers at be aren’t concerned by another 2 points dropped and another shampoo performance then I have no words.

Pandemic or not I’m surprised there haven’t been demonstrations yet.

- Lennon thread on Kerryfail St.
"We need to go on a shampoo hot run". They need soap and discinfectants runs as well.

He has got to go.
But the draw will save him.

Get him to eff
Getting paid a fortune to oversee the absolute decline of a team who had swept all aside them domestically for years prior
We’re pish

Worst possible result.
When we went 2-0 down I was honestly hoping we’d get beat by 4 or 5. Coming back to draw 2-2 will just save him the job and paper of the cracks until the cracks reappear in a bigger fashion in a week or 2 time and then by the time we do sack Lennon the league will already be gone.

Popped over for a few minutes: here ye are. Fill yer boots. :))

Has to go and very quickly
Surely everyone at the club can see this now
------------------------------------------------------------
Manager needs to go. A dire performance angainst a terrible Hibs team. Ten is now unlikely I feel, time to start building for the post-corona world.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Feck Sake.
We drop 3 here, it’s done, he’s out the door before Strictly starts.
Eeking out a draw means he’s giving the chance to drop more points with us.
A draw was the worst result for us to have.
---------------------------------------------------------
Lennon will need to do something extraordinary to be sacked: after what he said following our CL knockout he needs to bodily injure someone I think. No culture change following Prague as far as I can see.

Broon is done. Done. Done. A bloody shame but he cant do anything we need him to do in midfield
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
eff off Lennon & everyone bar Laxalt can follow him.
You wouldn’t feel safe putting a penny on us beating Hamilton at home now.
On the plus side, Duffy managed 20 minutes without costing us a goal.:)):)):))
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Trump will be long gone before Lennon I fear. Awful stuff. Celtic are a painful watch these days.

I'll start my slagging once we do the business tomorrow. I am always wary about them dropping points on a Saturday and we've got a Sunday game, we've messed that up so many times.

Win tomorrow and they are in deep trouble
Same mate, these bastards will be right up for it tomorrow, they only lie down to the mentally challengeds, play as we can, beat this vermin, and when we've got ourselves further ahead we can laugh at the beggars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back