Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

Driving to pick my dinner up.
Tim says only one manager will be leaving this season and it will be on Govan.
He must be waiting until we hump them at Ibrox.

They truly are a special breed.

Doctor Fourladshadadream,

I think you've successfully analysed the underlying fear in Frank, that the taxi from Govan will contain his beloved Lennie. Of course Frank's brain cell doesn't allow him to know this, so subconsciously projects the anxiety to his troubling nemesis.

Hopefully you have an office and a couch, business will be extremely busy after life returns to normal.
:))

Can't wait to hear this. Recording is still not up on their website, but guess it won't be long.

Want to hear if Spew is still speaking with big gaps between his words to make him sound like he's a voice of authority and calmness, or has he completely timploded and lost all his composure and restraint.

Oh the simple pleasures.

Unless I'm badly mistaken today was the last straw for the screaming hoards and the knives are most definitely out for lemon.
I'll be astonished if he's still in place this time next week.

I'd hoped we'd have a wider gap by the time the manky mob's patience with him snapped but it is what it is. As far as we are concerned NOTHING CHANGES in our approach. We pick up where we left off tomorrow v the sheep playing the same expansive pressing football until they break. Next game, same drill and so on until it's done. Keep this up and It's our title to take now.

Eduardo is worth no where near £30 million let’s get some stats

Eduardo scored 30 goals last season ( 3 group stage Europa league goals one a penalty kick)

The season before he scored 13 goals in total

The season before that 7 and was a regular sub to Dembele

So he’s had one good season in Scottish football banging in goals against Hamilton and St.Mirren and of course not forgetting his penalty kicks against the Andorra Under 21’s whilst playing as an overage player ( he’s 23 in January)

He has continually been given this mythical valuation by media cheerleaders who often fail to print his record in Europe as it’s woeful yes piss poor

Morelos scored more group stage goals last campaign (6) than Eduardo has altogether since he signed for Celtic in 2017 , an astonishing stat

Morelos hit 29 goals last season
Morelos hit 30 the season before

Morelos has often been described as huffy / overweight/ vastly overrated / not worth more than £8 million

Morelos has a better record at home and especially on the big European stage where his goal stats piss all over that of Eduardo but has continually been talked down by the media

Put it this way Eduardo would love Morelos’s European goals on his CV in fact what would the Scottish press value him at if he did considering he’s worth £30 or £40 million for one good season in Scotland lording it over Ross County and Motherwell

Morelos has scored 8 Europa league goals in his last 9 Europa league games a fantastic outstanding record that’s ignored by the same media who will happily print that Eduardo is worth £40 million with no substance stats or facts to back up their ridiculous valuation

Stats don’t lie mentally challengeds do ...
The biggest joke ever was 25 mill for tierney. That was a major arsenal mistake that everyone on here could have warned against. Eduardo is average at best and teams post covid won't pay big for him.

Unless I'm badly mistaken today was the last straw for the screaming hoards and the knives are most definitely out for lemon.
I'll be astonished if he's still in place this time next week.

I'd hoped we'd have a wider gap by the time the manky mob's patience with him snapped but it is what it is. As far as we are concerned NOTHING CHANGES in our approach. We pick up where we left off tomorrow v the sheep playing the same expansive pressing football until they break. Next game, same drill and so on until it's done. Keep this up and It's our title to take now.

Prepare to be astonished.

There’s no way he won’t be Celtic manager this time next week.

Prepare to be astonished.

There’s no way he won’t be Celtic manager this time next week.
The fat Japanese is many kinds of repulsive but not somebody I'd term as stupid. He knows full well unless he does everything in his power to redress the situation they currently find themselves in then it's his head on the chopping block. There's no way it's not already been discussed at board level long before today's result . I Could be wrong of course but I fully expect tlb to be gone very soon.

Back