Tims drop 2 points - all comments in here

The amount of goals they have conceded so far is pretty ridiculous. It’s obvious they had planned to play 3 at the back this year and now that they’ve torn that up they are having to play two attacking fullbacks in their back 4. It’s causing them all sorts of problems.

Both the penalties given were soft IMO, so at least Madden was consistent.
So Celtic gain a point on us, we win tomorrow and we gain 3 points on them, then we can say it is a Carsberg weekend.

doublicat-2020-11-08-12-30-22.gif

Both the penalties given were soft IMO, so at least Madden was consistent.
So Celtic gain a point on us, we win tomorrow and we gain 3 points on them, then we can say it is a Carsberg weekend.
Even Lennon said the Hibs one was a stonewaller

Any points they drop are a bonus for us, but we must take full advantage of their dropped points and get as far ahead of them as possible.
3 big points tomorrow will be the perfect ending to the weekend.

100%, win tomorrow and if they drop ANY points before us then it really becomes poisonous for them. With assets value diminishing and wages soaring it might be the perfect timing. With CL football the prize.

I want it to be bad over there, but not too bad until we win the league. Then I want Lennon to be sacked after 55. I want him to be the one who loses their pretend 10. I want him to be fighting on the pitch with one of his players.

If they sack him now the danger is that they upgrade.

Watched the match on Hivs TV.
He was so impressive in the second half, very happy for him as he seems a decent guy.

I want it to be bad over there, but not too bad until we win the league. Then I want Lennon to be sacked after 55. I want him to be the one who loses their pretend 10. I want him to be fighting on the pitch with one of his players.

With Brown beside him. Their entire career at the scum will be tainted, just like their medals! Lovely

The best thing is that because he is a completely unemployable jakeball, there is no chance he will walk and give up any cash.
Not the best climate for any club to be hiring and firing managers anyway they are losing something like £400k a week during this pandemic the last thing they want is to be paying hefty pay offs to a management team then hefty payments to employ a new one and that manager will want his own players in

I said the same, no matter what he's done in his Celtic career he will always be remembered for the manager who lost their precious 10.

Not the best climate for any club to be hiring and firing managers anyway they are losing something like £400k a week during this pandemic the last thing they want is to be paying hefty pay offs to a management team then hefty payments to employ a new one and that manager will want his own players in
Malky MacKay will be another cheap option, only the matter of time before the media starts bumming him up to be some glorious tactician.

Last edited:
Reactions: TQ3
Back