Kerryfail thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Part 2: you can almost touch their anger hahaha.

If Lennon isn’t going to get himself to eff out today, CTV is getting cancelled.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is gonna be a slow lingering death by the look of it. Once again a half decent team with a modicum of organisation and it’s too much for us. I don’t even know where to start on the obvious failure of the manager, but bringing Duffy on is humiliating.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
The leagues gone. Might as well get used to it. They've conceded 3 goals all season.
They are a well organised unit whilst we are a mess with no system who concede every game. :))
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I didn’t really want us to equalise. As folk have said above it’s the first time I’ve ever felt remotely like that. Neil has to go, the draw means he will hang on for a bit longer. He should do the honourable thing and quit now for the good of the club.
---------------------------------------------------------
We’re a thoroughly dreadful football team. Most managers are gauged on their ability to have, and implement, a plan B. We don’t have a plan A other than hoping our players are good enough to win.
We don’t press teams. We allow ourselves to be stretched. We pass the ball very slow and rarely in front of the receiver. We are beyond a joke at set plays. We never overload on the attack. We don’t play in triangles. There’s no cohesion between players. There’s not a single partnership on the park. The signings are a mess. The shape is a mess.
----------------------------------------------------------------
10 in a row is gone. There’s people saying it’s looking “unlikely” etc. What more do people need to see? It’s over
-------------------
Barkas, Ajeti, Duffy - over £10m in fees and god knows how much a week in wages. Should be canned on that alone.
-----------------------------
The point of no return is approaching quite rapidly.
Approaching? It's disappearing in the rear view mirror.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Popped over for a few minutes: here ye are. Fill yer boots. :))

Has to go and very quickly
Surely everyone at the club can see this now
------------------------------------------------------------
Manager needs to go. A dire performance angainst a terrible Hibs team. Ten is now unlikely I feel, time to start building for the post-corona world.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Feck Sake.
We drop 3 here, it’s done, he’s out the door before Strictly starts.
Eeking out a draw means he’s giving the chance to drop more points with us.
A draw was the worst result for us to have.
Lennon will need to do something extraordinary to be sacked: after what he said following our CL knockout he needs to bodily injure someone I think. No culture change following Prague as far as I can see.

Broon is done. Done. Done. A bloody shame but he cant do anything we need him to do in midfield
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
eff off Lennon & everyone bar Laxalt can follow him.
You wouldn’t feel safe putting a penny on us beating Hamilton at home now.
On the plus side, Duffy managed 20 minutes without costing us a goal.:)):)):))
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Trump will be long gone before Lennon I fear. Awful stuff. Celtic are a painful watch these days.
I hope the last one is right as it looks like trump in Gona be in for another 4 years !

Hey ! Hey ! Hey ! Beautiful Saturday!
E6XelKH.jpg

It’s a beautiful thing to see. Watching them dropping points, watching browns fraudulent career come whittling down to mere appearances and looking more and more of the hammer throwing thug he really is, seeing them under heavy pressure now, seeing the fans online going tonto at their faux 9 and a vote dreams fade off, listening and reading them furiously wank into a sevco frenzy at our accounts when theirs is equally, if not worse that ours in retrospect.

All we need to do is look after ourselves, we don’t need to worry about this mob any more as long as we take care of business. We do that, the league is done by March on the evidence of both teams forms and performances.

Foot on the throat, Rangers, and press harder and harder until submission.

Popped over for a few minutes: here ye are. Fill yer boots. :))

Has to go and very quickly
Surely everyone at the club can see this now
------------------------------------------------------------
Manager needs to go. A dire performance angainst a terrible Hibs team. Ten is now unlikely I feel, time to start building for the post-corona world.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Feck Sake.
We drop 3 here, it’s done, he’s out the door before Strictly starts.
Eeking out a draw means he’s giving the chance to drop more points with us.
A draw was the worst result for us to have.
Lennon will need to do something extraordinary to be sacked: after what he said following our CL knockout he needs to bodily injure someone I think. No culture change following Prague as far as I can see.

Broon is done. Done. Done. A bloody shame but he cant do anything we need him to do in midfield
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
eff off Lennon & everyone bar Laxalt can follow him.
You wouldn’t feel safe putting a penny on us beating Hamilton at home now.
On the plus side, Duffy managed 20 minutes without costing us a goal.:)):)):))
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Trump will be long gone before Lennon I fear. Awful stuff. Celtic are a painful watch these days.
Bit daft. They aren’t gonna do much with one man on the pitch

I'll start my slagging once we do the business tomorrow. I am always wary about them dropping points on a Saturday and we've got a Sunday game, we've messed that up so many times.

Win tomorrow and they are in deep trouble
I'll start my slagging once we do the business tomorrow. I am always wary about them dropping points on a Saturday and we've got a Sunday game, we've messed that up so many times.

Win tomorrow and they are in deep trouble
This

Get the useless carrot to eff. Utterly utterly predictable how this has went. Anyone who has half a clue about football knows how poor a manager he is. "Knows the city" and has an "eye for a player". eff joke.

Assuming we win our game in hand, we're still 5 points behind an entity that permanently lives on the edge of extinction. We need to go on a shampoo hot run and beat them in our head to heads to save this season. A decent manager can achieve that with this squad but it needed to happen weeks ago. We might still get away with it but the time is now. Right now. Even if it means giving Kennedy the reigns temporarily. Instead, Lenny will be here for the season and Mjallby will be brought in to help out. It's so eff predictable.

Should be gone before we get back to Glasgow. Will sadly stay in a job to keep presiding over this debacle. In way, it's perhaps fair- I may no longer bother with this garbage, he should be forced to see every minute of it.

Get him to eff. Sick to death of his football and decision making. Anyone that sticks up for him is at it or a hun. I don’t know a fan in the real world who still backs him.

Awful just eff awful. If the powers at be aren’t concerned by another 2 points dropped and another shampoo performance then I have no words.

Pandemic or not I’m surprised there haven’t been demonstrations yet.

- Lennon thread on Kerryfail St.
What is it with this mob and the shampoo chat....fu5kers have rarely seen a bar of soap and here they go banging on about shampoo. They're just wrongs uns through and through

He has got to go.
But the draw will save him.

Get him to eff
Getting paid a fortune to oversee the absolute decline of a team who had swept all aside them domestically for years prior
We’re pish

Worst possible result.
When we went 2-0 down I was honestly hoping we’d get beat by 4 or 5. Coming back to draw 2-2 will just save him the job and paper of the cracks until the cracks reappear in a bigger fashion in a week or 2 time and then by the time we do sack Lennon the league will already be gone.
Strange breed indeed! To hope your team gets beat! and be beaten "4 or 5". The mind boggles! F*** them! WATP!!!! Smiling in North Yorkshire. Come on the Rangers WATP!!!

Part 2: you can almost touch their anger hahaha.

If Lennon isn’t going to get himself to eff out today, CTV is getting cancelled.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is gonna be a slow lingering death by the look of it. Once again a half decent team with a modicum of organisation and it’s too much for us. I don’t even know where to start on the obvious failure of the manager, but bringing Duffy on is humiliating.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
The leagues gone. Might as well get used to it. They've conceded 3 goals all season.
They are a well organised unit whilst we are a mess with no system who concede every game. :))
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I didn’t really want us to equalise. As folk have said above it’s the first time I’ve ever felt remotely like that. Neil has to go, the draw means he will hang on for a bit longer. He should do the honourable thing and quit now for the good of the club.
We’re a thoroughly dreadful football team. Most managers are gauged on their ability to have, and implement, a plan B. We don’t have a plan A other than hoping our players are good enough to win.
We don’t press teams. We allow ourselves to be stretched. We pass the ball very slow and rarely in front of the receiver. We are beyond a joke at set plays. We never overload on the attack. We don’t play in triangles. There’s no cohesion between players. There’s not a single partnership on the park. The signings are a mess. The shape is a mess.
----------------------------------------------------------------
10 in a row is gone. There’s people saying it’s looking “unlikely” etc. What more do people need to see? It’s over
-------------------
Barkas, Ajeti, Duffy - over £10m in fees and god knows how much a week in wages. Should be canned on that alone.
-----------------------------

Approaching? It's disappearing in the rear view mirror.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
thanks for braving that manky cesspit to bring us these words - glorious to our ears, mate - a Like for every one of those pains ....and one fer going fur us :p

What is it with this mob and the shampoo chat....fu5kers have rarely seen a bar of soap and here they go banging on about shampoo. They're just wrongs uns through and through
I think it’s automated by their site, every one I’ve seen wher it looks like they’ve posted the word “shit” shampoo is in its place

Although I love them getting pumped anytime and was a wee bit deflated they equalised I am now content and glad and stick by my thinking after their 3-3 draw with Aberdeen. Let them have slips here and there not too many as this might keep him in a job. I think if another manager was brought in he could shake it up. McLeish did it with Advocaat's side and Walter with Le Guen's.

Mon Rangers lets do it tomorrow. I write this as 'Nimrod' is nicely playing in the background.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back