Tims drop 2 points - all comments in here

I’m praying they don’t change manager.
not because I don’t think Lennon is decent, he showed in January he CAN actually manage a side.
But I do think he’s lost the dressing room, last season they’d be at least 2-3 wins out of the ones they’ve fucked this season imo. They look a side devoid of any drive or emotion.

Who are the alternatives for them? They were all going on about Howe, he would undoubtedly change them, but not overnight.

He blamed pretty much everything bar the coaching.

The players are surely fed up of him failing to take any blame. The fans definitely are from the comments I’ve seen- lots saying they weren’t bothered at the equaliser as it’s kept him in a job longer! :))

I honestly have never even thought about their so called 10.

They didn’t win 9. Simple as that. 8.75 as a tainted gift.

This season is ALL about us getting back to our rightful place at the top of Scottish football for me. Not interested in their petty attempts to add to their tainted baubles.

I just want us to keep the pressure on. So, just win tomorrow please, Rangers

It would be in the interests of all at Ibrox if he were to stay.
The longer he stays, the better for us...a brainless mutant.
Even captain CUNTagious Is getting his arse handed to him by his equally fraudulent manager.

Keep it coming lads, I want you both to be there front and centre when we wrest our title back from you and back in its rightful place.
Couldn't agree more with all this. Been saying this for ages and been shot down for 'wanting them to win, cos if they don't he'll be gone' nonsense . We need to keep winning, but if we do, we get to watch this cúnt squirm as we take there fabled 'ten' off them.

not because I don’t think Lennon is decent, he showed in January he CAN actually manage a side.
But I do think he’s lost the dressing room, last season they’d be at least 2-3 wins out of the ones they’ve fucked this season imo. They look a side devoid of any drive or emotion.

Who are the alternatives for them? They were all going on about Howe, he would undoubtedly change them, but not overnight.

Would be pretty interesting to see how they approached a replacement. They went full pelt for Rodgers at the time which apparently was a GIRFUY to our board after our celebrations in front of dirty Desmond after the cup semi final

Changed times though, no champions league income, coronavirus impact is massive, and a "top class" replacement will A) command a significant fee, and B) want assurances of funds being made available in January. There are few managers out of reach if they are prepared to pay for them - that's the biggest stumbling block for them. Pony up top money and you'll get someone reputable in, but if the cash is an issue then they're fucked.

Alternatives would be the likes of Alex Neil, or Dumbert, although they'd still have to buy out Neil's contract so who knows if they'd go for it.

Absolute shit show for them and long may it continue

I’m genuinely surprised they are turning on him so quickly. It’s only 5 points in the grand scheme. They must be totally desperate for this mythical ten. Personally I’m hoping he stays. The longer he is in charge the better it improves our chances imo. Every team seems to get a new manager bounce, and I think they have the personnel to handle the majority of the SPL with ease. Even a half decent manager could get them back on track.

I think it’s important to keep in mind the majority of the scuddings they’ve taken have been in Europe not domestically. Rescuing a point today could well give them a lift, given the way the game played out. This league isn’t done yet, so we need to make sure of the win tomorrow to keep the pressure on and maintain our distance from them.

Yeah, seems like it's fake.

They will probably persevere with him until the end of the season and then hang him out to dry as a failure whilst Lawwell, Fritzl and their Tory directors scuttle away under cover of darkness with the money.

Unless Hearts scud them in the Comfort Blanket Cup, of course.
After Lennon's 2 CL qualifying exits, whatever happens this season, he won't be their manager next season.

Everyone can see at best, he is an extremely limited manager. ( and a turd of a man, to boot )

IMO, it's only a question of how he leaves, ie. if he guides them to their meaningless, tainted 9.75 IAR, then he'll be seen a hero and leave with his head held high.

On the other hand us celebrating 55 will see him, and probably Lawell, chased by the great unwashed with Pitchforks down London Road.

Or alternatively, if their @rse collapses this side of Christmas, he goes and a Malky Mackay type becomes caretaker for remainder of season in what would seem to be a no lose/ no blame role.

Nobody of note takes it mid season. If they change it then it’ll be Kennedy as caretaker and the like.

Eddie Howe is a soft shite and wouldn’t last 6 months in Scotland either. He failed to settle in the North of England and got homesick.

I honestly have never even thought about their so called 10.

They didn’t win 9. Simple as that. 8.75 as a tainted gift.

This season is ALL about us getting back to our rightful place at the top of Scottish football for me. Not interested in their petty attempts to add to their tainted baubles.

I just want us to keep the pressure on. So, just win tomorrow please, Rangers
My only really caring about the 10 is that it will absolutely break them. It is their waking and sleeping obsession. Not kidding when I say I think some sort of helpline is going to need to be set up for them.

My only really caring about the 10 is that it will absolutely break them. It is their waking and sleeping obsession. Not kidding when I say I think some sort of helpline is going to need to be set up for them.
I said the other night, jokingly of course, that Bernadette should have plans in place should they not achieve their tainted 10...

They are in proper meltdown demanding sackings etc - but - its only a few bad results and they are right in the thick of it. The best comfort for us is we look unbeatable at times, big challenge tomorrow though - a watershed moment I would say.

I was waiting on a Chinese takeaway in Cleland just now and a guy with a bheast jacket walked past looking furious. His gf/wife was pushing a buggy a few yards behind and the poor girl looked miserable and absolutely terrified. Guess she's not going to have a very good night.

Winning tomorrow is essential

They were garbage today overall

Madden gifted them a lifeline with a very soft pen

The mhedia want to paper over the cracks. Let them as we are a far better team with better players and a far superior management team

its the kinda ‘soft’ pen we have gladly been taking advantage from this season, it’s the rules

worry about us and we will be just fine this season

Couldn't agree more with all this. Been saying this for ages and been shot down for 'wanting them to win, cos if they don't he'll be gone' nonsense . We need to keep winning, but if we do, we get to watch this cúnt squirm as we take there fabled 'ten' off them.

No Rangers fan should ever want Celtic to win ffs. Keep him there until his replacement has a mountain to climb but never want them to win.

Would be pretty interesting to see how they approached a replacement. They went full pelt for Rodgers at the time which apparently was a GIRFUY to our board after our celebrations in front of dirty Desmond after the cup semi final

Changed times though, no champions league income, coronavirus impact is massive, and a "top class" replacement will A) command a significant fee, and B) want assurances of funds being made available in January. There are few managers out of reach if they are prepared to pay for them - that's the biggest stumbling block for them. Pony up top money and you'll get someone reputable in, but if the cash is an issue then they're fucked.

Alternatives would be the likes of Alex Neil, or Dumbert, although they'd still have to buy out Neil's contract so who knows if they'd go for it.

Absolute shit show for them and long may it continue
Think you're right, they'll go through all the usual top managers p!sh to excite the gullible and sell season tickets and finally finish with Alex Neil.

After Lennon's 2 CL qualifying exits, whatever happens this season, he won't be their manager next season.

Everyone can see at best, he is an extremely limited manager. ( and a turd of a man, to boot )

IMO, it's only a question of how he leaves, ie. if he guides them to their meaningless, tainted 9.75 IAR, then he'll be seen a hero and leave with his head held high.

On the other hand us celebrating 55 will see him, and probably Lawell, chased by the great unwashed with Pitchforks down London Road.

Or alternatively, if their @rse collapses this side of Christmas, he goes and a Malky Mackay type becomes caretaker for remainder of season in what would seem to be a no lose/ no blame role.
Strachan surely

Hardly a Eureka statement - tomorrow vital.

HappygoluckyFabulousCrownofthornsstarfish-size_restricted.gif

Some real rumblings of discontent by the looks of things.

- First Lennon drops Brown a few weeks back then today he has a wee sarcastic dig at him on live radio.

- Mcgregor gives an interview after the Sparta game and admits the players don't have a clue what the managers tactics are.

- Edouard who is their best player not starting games in favour of his own flop signing Ajeti.

- A £5m keeper pretty much discarded after a few games.

- A £2m signing in Soro who's played about 10 minutes of first team football in 10 months.

The Knewcamp is definitely a powederkeg waiting to explode.

Some real rumblings of discontent by the looks of things.

- First Lennon drops Brown a few weeks back then today he has a wee sarcastic dig at him on live radio.

- Mcgregor gives an interview after the Sparta game and admits the players don't have a clue what the managers tactics are.

- Edouard who is their best player not starting games in favour of his own flop signing Ajeti.

- A £5m keeper pretty much discarded after a few games.

- A £2m signing in Soro who's played about 10 minutes of first team football in 10 months.

The Knewcamp is definitely a powederkeg waiting to explode by the looks of things right now.

Paying a defender 45k to sit on the bench

When you're already behind as the yahoos are, the psychological pressure not to concede further and not drop additional points, becomes more and more intense. As the season moves on and the necessity to win all their games now becomes a mathematical reality, it heaps all kinds of psychological pressure on them which I doubt they or their manager will be able handle.

Back