Tims drop 2 points - all comments in here

Thanks for sharing. Lennon is broken. I hope they do just enough between now and the New Year game to avoid him getting the sack. They are a big club with lots of money, football is just a business they have the resources to recruit a much better manager. The longer they delay sacking Lennon the less time the new manager will have to turn things around. #Lennymuststay

Latest odds for the league with Skybet

Rangers 4/11

Celtic 2/1
It's coming Home...

TQK3ANx.gif

its the kinda ‘soft’ pen we have gladly been taking advantage from this season, it’s the rules

worry about us and we will be just fine this season

It's not the rules mate. If the hand doesn't make the silhouette of the body bigger then not a penalty.

Watched it and they were shit. Still annoyed they got a point as they really didn't deserve it and the equaliser was infuriating

Would be pretty interesting to see how they approached a replacement. They went full pelt for Rodgers at the time which apparently was a GIRFUY to our board after our celebrations in front of dirty Desmond after the cup semi final

Changed times though, no champions league income, coronavirus impact is massive, and a "top class" replacement will A) command a significant fee, and B) want assurances of funds being made available in January. There are few managers out of reach if they are prepared to pay for them - that's the biggest stumbling block for them. Pony up top money and you'll get someone reputable in, but if the cash is an issue then they're fucked.

Alternatives would be the likes of Alex Neil, or Dumbert, although they'd still have to buy out Neil's contract so who knows if they'd go for it.

Absolute shit show for them and long may it continue
Even if they had the money to get a Rodgers type replacement, who could they get mid season?

lennon knows the spl, any other manager unless given a fortune to spend, will need time to settle

Not the best climate for any club to be hiring and firing managers anyway they are losing something like £400k a week during this pandemic the last thing they want is to be paying hefty pay offs to a management team then hefty payments to employ a new one and that manager will want his own players in
And who's going to even want the job? The hassle of meeting players, moving to Scotland, isn't exactly easy during a pandemic.

I’m genuinely surprised they are turning on him so quickly. It’s only 5 points in the grand scheme. They must be totally desperate for this mythical ten. Personally I’m hoping he stays. The longer he is in charge the better it improves our chances imo. Every team seems to get a new manager bounce, and I think they have the personnel to handle the majority of the SPL with ease. Even a half decent manager could get them back on track.

I think it’s important to keep in mind the majority of the scuddings they’ve taken have been in Europe not domestically. Rescuing a point today could well give them a lift, given the way the game played out. This league isn’t done yet, so we need to make sure of the win tomorrow to keep the pressure on and maintain our distance from them.
They are so self entitled it isn't true. First bit of bad form and they are all going ape shit.

They simply wouldn't be able to handle what we have in the past decade.

I wouldn't worry about Clarke, his tactics would cause uproar and he's not capable of a job of that size.
I don't think they would lose many games under Clarke but they would draw loads and the football would turn most of their fans off. Europe would be a disaster too

We just need to keep winning and pile pressure on them. They have an easy run of fixtures until they come to Ibrox but if they dropped anythibg more before then, Lennon is gone.

A convincing win for us tomorrow is another nail in their coffin.
Psychologically it will be in their head that they can't afford any more slip ups, they don't seem to be able to stop teams scoring against them, more than one as well.
Gordon Strachan could be seeing this season out in charge of them at this rate.

By all accounts once again he was the Vermins Twelfth man.

img src photo albums
As already mentioned he is the reason they got a point today.

I watched the second half , a penalty out of nothing and a free kick retaken because they mucked the first one up. They scored off that.

The correct decision was a free kick against Duffy.

Playing into five minutes added time for what?.

They've not been great defensively the last 18 months or so, but had the attacking players to bail them out, it's not really a surprise that when the forward players start misfiring they start to drop points.
Add in the money they've wasted on bench and stand warmers and you can tell all is not well in mentally challenged land, hopefully it will continue

Mental how many times he throws players under the bus. His opinion of himself is genuinely staggering. He even said 'I HAD to change things to get us back in it'. His pish stained players must be thinking 'aye thank %^*& for you!'

Iirc the reason he got punted last time was due to whoring himself all over England. I'm delighted the pricks haven't learned their lesson.

It really is up to us this season. Keep up the level of performance and they simply wont catch us.

You look at the 2 squads we have the luxury of replacing players and still playing the same. Davis and brown is a great example. Davo plays every so often brown is playing every game they are running him into the ground as they don't have anyone to replace him.

Both the penalties given were soft IMO, so at least Madden was consistent.
So Celtic gain a point on us, we win tomorrow and we gain 3 points on them, then we can say it is a Carsberg weekend.
Both penalties with current regs are stone wallers

I don’t know if I gave them too much information or not enough.

Defo got to stay he is clueless
No, he has to go and preferably out of Scotland.

People have been arrested because of him, have you forgotten that.

All of a sudden Rangers are top of the league and the vast majority of amnesia posters want him to stay.

He will go if they lose matches - therefore him going is best for Rangers.

Pity they got a draw. Impossible to say at this stage if it will mean anything.

Hopefully our form continues and we get 3 or 4 against the sheep

"We got a point but it's probably not enough - we need more and the players have to look at that."

It’s actually impressive how much this arsehöle never takes any blame. Even if he’s questioned about his failings he responds with ‘but the players need to look at themselves’.

There’s surely no way any players would carry any respect or loyalty for a guy like that.
He knows the game is up if they perform like that again. Something's not right in that place just now and we need to put the boot on the throats and take full advantage.

They now are feeling pressure. They are struggling with it big time, as for years they have never felt it. It’s crazy, they are going for a quadruple treble and their fans are going nuts. 55 will destroy them and will leave them in tatters for years. A win tomorrow will really cement even more pressure upon them. Just do it Rangers and make us all proud.

Said it in a previous thread, when you compare our results against theirs in the same games...
Aberdeen Away,
Killie Away,
Hibs Away etc

then we’re two results up on them. They couldn’t better our result at Hibs, couldn’t match it at Aberdeen. That’s the proper measure of the season because it avoids this ‘well they’ve got a run of home games going’. Match or better and we’re golden.

Said it in a previous thread, when you compare our results against theirs in the same games...
Aberdeen Away,
Killie Away,
Hibs Away etc

then we’re two results up on them. They couldn’t better our result at Hibs, couldn’t match it at Aberdeen. That’s the proper measure of the season because it avoids this ‘well they’ve got a run of home games going’. Match or better and we’re golden.
They still have to go away to Livi.

I said the same, no matter what he's done in his Celtic career he will always be remembered for the manager who lost their precious 10.
This isn't necessarily a dig at you bud but everyone who keeps talking like that need to reign it in till we get closer to the end of the season. We'll drop points this season too, hopefully nothing like last season but it's still just November.

Back