Tims drop 2 points - all comments in here

Lennon just doesn't deal with bad results subbing your captain again and then slagging him in the interview sums him up.

He actually got halfway out of jail today-a defeat would have been massively damaging, a draw is another reasonably big blow.

They are looking very inconsistent and long may it continue but I want them to really falter as inevitably at some stage we will get a set back.

The truth is,their not very good.The last couple of seasons
teams have gave up before the game starts.Though the beat well recently ,it could have went either way.
We will tank this mob next time out.

Can we please arrange another candlelit vigil for Lennon?

“Something inside does strong!....”

You’re forgetting the natural successor

0_180617Mark-McGhee001JPG.jpg
The Eoin Jess of the management world?

As already mentioned he is the reason they got a point today.

I watched the second half , a penalty out of nothing and a free kick retaken because they mucked the first one up. They scored off that.

The correct decision was a free kick against Duffy.

Playing into five minutes added time for what?.

A lot of mentally challengeds are claiming Madden cost them.

Saying they should have had a penalty right before the Hibs penalty.

Not seen any of the game so couldn’t comment, but seeing loads of comments similar to your own that Madden cost Hibs a win.

The Brown situation is interesting. No longer galvanising the team, no longer pulling the strings, not the strutting talisman anymore.
On top of that he sells the jerseys by giving away a penalty with an absolutely idiotic challenge at the edge of the box with his opponent going nowhere.
Then TLB calls him out publicly saying “I’ve no idea where that came from, and he needs to eliminate that from his game” referring to Brown’s challenge. At 35 years of age, sure he is.
Seems clear things are not all sweetness and light with TLB and Brown.
If true it’s the final nail in Lennon’s coffin, sadly.

I don't think they would lose many games under Clarke but they would draw loads and the football would turn most of their fans off. Europe would be a disaster too
I think that's a fair assessment

He'll be a bit more offensive than he's used to but he's still a defensive minded manager and his teams will learn that way even if slightly. Less goals scored, but also less goals conceeded.

Finding a balance between the both is hard and is what seperates the good from the bad and sometimes takes a few seasons to find that balance. For example Gerrard has definitely struggled with the defensive side of things outwith this season, but offensively we've usually been good. Now this season there seems to be that balance of a rock solid defence with a fierce attack. But it took him a few seasons to find that balance. Something that mob don't have the luxury of.

Not long back from the pub (sorry) and watching a load of Tim's giving it large about Lennon at full time. Then some Tim on Tim action, was gonna leave but had another Pint whilst watching it all kick off. Glorious entertainment. And apologies again for mentioning the pub.

The Brown situation is interesting. No longer galvanising the team, no longer pulling the strings, not the strutting talisman anymore.
On top of that he sells the jerseys by giving away a penalty with an absolutely idiotic challenge at the edge of the box with his opponent going nowhere.
Then TLB calls him out publicly saying “I’ve no idea where that came from, and he needs to eliminate that from his game” referring to Brown’s challenge. At 35 years of age, sure he is.

It's great to see as well!

Going to watch to see how bad Broon9 was!

Looking at the run of fixtures up to the end of December it'll be a surprise to see them drop points, even though they're playing poorly.

A couple of awkward away games for us.

he could have mentioned the mistake without naming the captain personally

NL has lost the dressing room

i hope the point keeps him in a job for a few weeks

a defeat and he would have been bagged

They want Eddie Howe no chance he'd bother his arse up here and an English club will hire him sooner rather than later
Eddie Howe got homesick at Burnley cos it was too far from the south coast of England. He ain't coming to Glasgow.

And they cannae afford him!

I reckon deep down if you asked Lennon he would be against the Scottish Cup being played out.

If we keep winning and putting points and goals on the board, these games in hand soon become a noose around his neck.

They still have to go away to Livi.
Absolutely, and I think we’ve a home hand to play to match them - St Johnstone maybe?
That Livi away game they might win, but with their schedule and morale right now I doubt it’ll be as comfortable as they’ll make it out to be.

Looking at the run of fixtures up to the end of December it'll be a surprise to see them drop points, even though they're playing poorly.

The fixtures favour them up and until the end of Jan.

Bar the game on 2nd Jan at Ibrox.

If we can get to February with a good lead then we will have a great chance.

Important we take one game at a time though.

Would be pretty interesting to see how they approached a replacement. They went full pelt for Rodgers at the time which apparently was a GIRFUY to our board after our celebrations in front of dirty Desmond after the cup semi final

Changed times though, no champions league income, coronavirus impact is massive, and a "top class" replacement will A) command a significant fee, and B) want assurances of funds being made available in January. There are few managers out of reach if they are prepared to pay for them - that's the biggest stumbling block for them. Pony up top money and you'll get someone reputable in, but if the cash is an issue then they're fucked.

Alternatives would be the likes of Alex Neil, or Dumbert, although they'd still have to buy out Neil's contract so who knows if they'd go for it.

Absolute shit show for them and long may it continue
Would be pretty interesting to see how they approached a replacement. They went full pelt for Rodgers at the time which apparently was a GIRFUY to our board after our celebrations in front of dirty Desmond after the cup semi final

Changed times though, no champions league income, coronavirus impact is massive, and a "top class" replacement will A) command a significant fee, and B) want assurances of funds being made available in January. There are few managers out of reach if they are prepared to pay for them - that's the biggest stumbling block for them. Pony up top money and you'll get someone reputable in, but if the cash is an issue then they're fucked.

Alternatives would be the likes of Alex Neil, or Dumbert, although they'd still have to buy out Neil's contract so who knows if they'd go for it.

Absolute shit show for them and long may it
That WOULD be a disaster...for them.

They won’t get another Rodgers though.
They won’t get Poccetino (sorry, you know who I mean) either.
That’s who some want to go for.
More likely, a Mackay or Clarke.

Someone like Howe would get them playing better though, 100%. Likes of Clarke/MacKay would have them harder to score against, no doubt play better than they currently are too

More realistic would be someone like Alex Neill, again he’d improve them

Personally speaking, I hope Lennon is still there for 2nd January

Some real rumblings of discontent by the looks of things.

- First Lennon drops Brown a few weeks back then today he has a wee sarcastic dig at him on live radio.

- Mcgregor gives an interview after the Sparta game and admits the players don't have a clue what the managers tactics are.

- Edouard who is their best player not starting games in favour of his own flop signing Ajeti.

- A £5m keeper pretty much discarded after a few games.

- A £2m signing in Soro who's played about 10 minutes of first team football in 10 months.

The Knewcamp is definitely a powederkeg waiting to explode.
The puppets in the media seem to ignore this.

Ignoring the shit show they are ON the park it is pretty obvious to everyone they are as big a shitshow OFF the park.

I dont expect them to but if they drop points at home they'll fall apart once teams start to smell blood going there it's the beginning of the end for them

I hate to say this, but their 9.75 in a row team is beginning to look like our TIAR squad. Say what you like about Brown, but he's been the beating heart of their team throughout their tainted titles run. Beating a league of junior players from 2012-2016 has, however, taken a toll on him, he's like a former boxing champion holding onto the ropes.

Our squad too had several players running on fumes. When we tried to replace players, it doesn't seem to work that simply. Thern should have been a better player than Stuart McCall, but really, was he? Not close. Neime, better than Goram, not close. It seems that replacing players in a winning squad is much harder than it should be, assimilating players in to a win-at-all-costs environment is not easy. Their recruitment has been an unmitigated disaster to say nothing of their existing players who want out, even when their club has given them a stepping stone to have a great career. There is also the undermining of the manager in the media and in some of the support, which happened to Walter, and now appears to be happening to Lennon.

The thing is, our TIAR squad gave a %^*&. TBH, there's some of the team- the Goalie, Goughie, Fergie, Bomber, Durrant, McCoist McCall, Hately and more who, even now at 60 years old, would play off against the current Celtic team if it meant that squad, our squad, winning 10 in a row. Almost all of their mob would be offski in January if they could. If we were to win out until the Ne'er day game and then beat them at Ibrox, they would collapse.

For as long as they have a chance (as they 100% have now), a crowd at Parkhead would spur them on to flip draws to wins and losses to draws. The crowds might not happen until it's too late. If somehow, the fans are back in at some point, and we have a robust lead, their fans will turn on everyone in green. House of Cards? The 1994 New Year Game will look like a Fan Fest.

Lennon would get his OBE. Oot by Easter.

Almost a really good post - close but no cigar !

Lennon gone is the ideal scenario, as he will be punted by his own.

No more innocent people getting arrested because of him or the fkpig claiming discrimination etc.

Hopefully before Thursday,Brown and him tear lumps out of each other.

Back