Kerryfail thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:))
Screenshot-20201121-203038-Twitter.jpg

I see a few of the Manks have been begging for another dyed in the wool Terrorist sympathising mentally challenged to take the hot seat, the failed manager AND assistant, big bad Roy Keane.

Fucking give me strength man. If this is how bad it is now, I personally don’t know how I’m gonna cope come May, it’s going to be an awesome party that’s for sure.

I really wish the gyms were open and I was back at Everlast in EK to see how wee Joe the creep is dealing with it or Marty the PT!

Wee Joe creeps about the place with his Celtic gear on, all faded to %^*& or unwashed and can be heard regularly speaking about us. The guys obsession is off the scale and can only imagine how he's taking this!

It’s a beautiful thing to see. Watching them dropping points, watching browns fraudulent career come whittling down to mere appearances and looking more and more of the hammer throwing thug he really is, seeing them under heavy pressure now, seeing the fans online going tonto at their faux 9 and a vote dreams fade off, listening and reading them furiously wank into a sevco frenzy at our accounts when theirs is equally, if not worse that ours in retrospect.

All we need to do is look after ourselves, we don’t need to worry about this mob any more as long as we take care of business. We do that, the league is done by March on the evidence of both teams forms and performances.

Foot on the throat, Rangers, and press harder and harder until submission.
They where on Clyde discussing Brown and how he has be written off before and proved everyone wrong,what a totally made up fabrication he has never dominated a fully strengthened Rangers team a fraud of a player .He has had years of playing against no one with his style of thuggery and off the ball antics where he proved his doubters wrong previously is a complete mystery.

They are as fickle as many of ours.
Yes, you are correct, however, they haven't had any competition for years due to our issues, and for the first season in a decade they are turning on those who gave them success. Our fans have stood by our club and who can blame them for moaning, especially when winning the league again will be cathartic in nature after all the crap flung at us.

They where on Clyde discussing Brown and how he has be written off before and proved everyone wrong,what a totally made up fabrication he has never dominated a fully strengthened Rangers team a fraud of a player .He has had years of playing against no one with his style of thuggery and off the ball antics where he proved his doubters wrong previously is a complete mystery.
Exactly my thoughts. Always been a bang average footballer, he’s been carried by the manky hordes who idolise him, and he’s perfect for them anyway. Thuggery, neddish behaviour and provocation towards us fall right into their lap, and he gives it to them. He’s been carried by that for years, not his actual footballing ability. The guys hitting 35/36, he can’t run let alone run a game, he’s finished. It’s gonna be great to see when we lift this title, his legacy that’s been built upon pillars of salt and sand will come crashing down.

Anyone have a link to that older guy who sings absolutely hilariously bad self written Mhank songs along the lines of "theve Gewawd, wewe Betta than you"

Likely in his parents spare room with a piece of lime green chipboard.

Was telling my da about it and he wants a laugh

I see a few of the Manks have been begging for another dyed in the wool Terrorist sympathising mentally challenged to take the hot seat, the failed manager AND assistant, big bad Roy Keane.

Fucking give me strength man. If this is how bad it is now, I personally don’t know how I’m gonna cope come May, it’s going to be an awesome party that’s for sure.

That would be glorious. A man who’s had numerous chances to demonstrate unequivocally that he isn’t a manager.

The fallout would be fantastic.

They have really grasped the situation.

‘Reality is if Celtic and Rangers win every game until 2nd Jan we’ll be going to Ibrox 14 points behind. Nobody can be confident of winning that game which leaves you looking at a real possibility of 17 points at the start of the year. Regardless of games in hand, that is scary.’
And the week following, at 20 points difference, it will be a 94 year old record beaten....getting 2017 monkey off our backs.

Yes - you're absolutely right - but not that many.

If you look at the shite we've endured - Super in the Championship, Warburton after six months, Pedro, Murty - we have been incredibly patient and loyal.
I don't think these are serious people even if they claim to support Rangers.
Gerrard has a ton of goodwill in the bank of the Rangers support.
Given his achievements in the time he has been here and the context of what he started with and why that was, to what he has now put together, I am amazed that we aren't all on our knees at the start of each week to throw a prayer of thanks in his direction.

Last edited:
I'll start my slagging once we do the business tomorrow. I am always wary about them dropping points on a Saturday and we've got a Sunday game, we've messed that up so many times.

Win tomorrow and they are in deep trouble
Spot on. Tomorrow is a big test to see if we have the baws to stick the boot into them as they would do unto us. Amen.

Strangely enough I’ve heard that twice now over the last few days, this is the third time.
Also heard Malky Mckay’s name thrown in,
“ aye, Uve heard the real reason he’s left the scoalan’ role is he’s taking ower frae Neil efter the cup final. Poor Neils health isnae the best the noo and needs a brek awa fae fitba for a bit” (tried to do it as close to the accent as I could lol)

Them equalising today throws doubts about Lennon.

Perfect balance at the moment, just doing enough to keep his job.

Part 3: they have had time to calm down and reflect-haven't they? Smell their fear. Touch it.

Not even in December yet...
Be 11 points behind the huns after tomorrow
Out of champions league by a shampoo team at home in second round.
Bottom of Europa league group in which we got beat at home 4-1 by Sparta reserves
Two wins in our last 8 games.
Beat 2-0 at home to the huns without having a shot on target.
Our third choice keeper from last year is our number 1 this year.
Our best player has basically downed tools and has barley kicked a ball all season.
Had 2 maybe 3 good performances all season? Hibs at home and Lille away?

No manager should survive that. Not one.
---------------------------------------------------------
If we carry on with Lennon as manager I'm genuinely fearful we'll be completely humiliated at Ibrox. The sort of humiliation we inflicted on them several times since they formed the new club, and the sort of humiliation we feared -and experienced in the 90s.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Just pay the money Desmond and get Benitez in till the end of the season. :)) :)) :))
----------------------------
I really believe our last opportunity to save the league is to sack him now. He is not going to walk as he knows this is his last big job.
I want to remember him as a Celtic legend but it gets harder every game
------------
Post match comments - “The players have to look at it” - “I don’t know if I’m giving them too much information or too little”...
Ffs Desmond do something about this.
----------------------------------------------------
LLDDWLWD

that’s not the new venue for “I’m a Celebrity” ...it’s our last eight games
---------------
And I'd rather gnaw off my own feckin' legs than have Roy Keane anywhere near our dugout.
------------------------------------

The alky tramp goes nowhere until we finish bottom of our Euro group. mentally challenged ship will have sailed by then.

Honestly no worries about Clarke being their manager. Yes he’s got Scotland to a major tournament but his squad is mostly filled with EPL players and experienced Europa League players.

Based upon the improvement in individual player quality it was always doable with an easier qualification group.

Part 3: they have had time to calm down and reflect-haven't they? Smell their fear. Touch it.

Bottom of Europa league group in which we got beat at home 4-1 by Sparta reserves
Our best player has basically downed tools and has barley kicked a ball all season.

If we carry on with Lennon as manager I'm genuinely fearful we'll be completely humiliated at Ibrox. The sort of humiliation we inflicted on them several times since they formed the new club, and the sort of humiliation we feared -and experienced in the 90s.
Just pay the money Desmond and get Benitez in till the end of the season. :)) :)) :))
I really believe our last opportunity to save the league is to sack him now. He is not going to walk as he knows this is his last big job.
------------
Post match comments - “The players have to look at it” - “I don’t know if I’m giving them too much information or too little”...
LLDDWLWD

---------------
And I'd rather gnaw off my own feckin' legs than have Roy Keane anywhere near our dugout.
The I'm a celeb comment. Belter. Gotta be a bear behind enemy lines?

The alky tramp goes nowhere until we finish bottom of our Euro group. mentally challenged ship will have sailed by then.
I-would love that alky bastard to take over, however I think not, nothing would give me better pleasure than seeing his ugly mentally challenged face after we rag dolled them In a game at the piggery.

They are as fickle as many of ours.

I don't think these are serious people even if they claim to support Rangers.
Of course we have fickle fans - my auld man being the worst of the worst. The number of times he 'chucked it' when I was growing up was times without number. A very calm, quietly-spoken Teuchter who became a total drama queen when Rangers lost.

They (he) are in the minority, thankfully, and I'd love some sort of way of recognising just how brilliantly we Bears have stuck by our team through some hellishly narrow straits over the past 8 years.

If what happened to us in 2012 happened to them, they’d be done, no chance their glory hunting hate filled bigots fans would have supported them through that!
the fact the closed half the stadium when we weren’t there proves this.

I will never tire of telling people that we had bigger home attendances than them in the fourth tier of Scottish football.

Absolute proof that we always were, and always will be, the biggest club and most impressive support in Scotland.

------------
LLDDWLWD

---------------
:D

Been on standby today so not long in from work and didnt even know they were playing today. So just found this out, hahaha get it up ye ya manky lurkers.

Typical of them to get a last minute goal but hope it means they keep junkie teeth. I am not sure they have the capital though to pay him off and replace him so will be hoping it starts to improve. If all else fails though they could always ask if Gerry Adams or someone like that fancies pulling on the green and grey to appease the manky hordes.

Laxalt the best player in the country according to these deluded fucks :))

He is a decent player and that's it, I don't know what they are watching.

------------
LLDDWLWD

---------------

That makes for good reading

It’s a beautiful thing to see. Watching them dropping points, watching browns fraudulent career come whittling down to mere appearances and looking more and more of the hammer throwing thug he really is, seeing them under heavy pressure now, seeing the fans online going tonto at their faux 9 and a vote dreams fade off, listening and reading them furiously wank into a sevco frenzy at our accounts when theirs is equally, if not worse that ours in retrospect.

All we need to do is look after ourselves, we don’t need to worry about this mob any more as long as we take care of business. We do that, the league is done by March on the evidence of both teams forms and performances.

Foot on the throat, Rangers, and press harder and harder until submission.
Quite simply the best post of the day my friend, spot on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back