Tims drop 2 points - all comments in here

Feast your eyes on this comment on Scott Brown from kerryfail, brilliant.

"That was sheer stupidity from him today almost as if he was actually trying to lose us the game, maybe he's fallen out with Lennon and fancies the job himself as I can't see any other reason for him doing what he done!!! We were in control of the game right up until that point sheer and utter stupidity from our most experienced player.

Or perhaps as part of the 5 way agreement we're not allowed to do the ten and DD is paying the players more to throw the league, makes more sense than what we are seeing on the pitch week in week out!"

I hate to say this, but their 9.75 in a row team is beginning to look like our TIAR squad. Say what you like about Brown, but he's been the beating heart of their team throughout their tainted titles run. Beating a league of junior players from 2012-2016 has, however, taken a toll on him, he's like a former boxing champion holding onto the ropes.

Our squad too had several players running on fumes. When we tried to replace players, it doesn't seem to work that simply. Thern should have been a better player than Stuart McCall, but really, was he? Not close. Neime, better than Goram, not close. It seems that replacing players in a winning squad is much harder than it should be, assimilating players in to a win-at-all-costs environment is not easy. Their recruitment has been an unmitigated disaster to say nothing of their existing players who want out, even when their club has given them a stepping stone to have a great career. There is also the undermining of the manager in the media and in some of the support, which happened to Walter, and now appears to be happening to Lennon.

The thing is, our TIAR squad gave a %^*&. TBH, there's some of the team- the Goalie, Goughie, Fergie, Bomber, Durrant, McCoist McCall, Hately and more who, even now at 60 years old, would play off against the current Celtic team if it meant that squad, our squad, winning 10 in a row. Almost all of their mob would be offski in January if they could. If we were to win out until the Ne'er day game and then beat them at Ibrox, they would collapse.

For as long as they have a chance (as they 100% have now), a crowd at Parkhead would spur them on to flip draws to wins and losses to draws. The crowds might not happen until it's too late. If somehow, the fans are back in at some point, and we have a robust lead, their fans will turn on everyone in green. House of Cards? The 1994 New Year Game will look like a Fan Fest.

Lennon would get his OBE. Oot by Easter.

I said similar a few weeks ago. They are looking like us when we were going for 10.

I've listened to a couple of interviews recently with gough and mccoist and both say the same that going for 10 wasn't as important as getting 9. Every game in the 9 season was a cup final and the pressure immense and they didn't want to be remembered as the guys who missed 9 and basically the other 8 titles would be discarded

The fixtures favour them up and until the end of Jan.

Bar the game on 2nd Jan at Ibrox.

If we can get to February with a good lead then we will have a great chance.

Important we take one game at a time though.
They were very lucky against Dundee Utd and St Mirren the last time they played them then there’s a very well drilled Killie team.
They’ll drop more points before we play them.

Almost a really good post - close but no cigar !

Lennon gone is the ideal scenario, as he will be punted by his own.

No more innocent people getting arrested because of him or the fkpig claiming discrimination etc.

Hopefully before Thursday,Brown and him tear lumps out of each other.
Not sure about that. It’s the old debate, if he stays, the certainty of more stress and unpleasantness he creates among his own players, or he goes and there could be a big players‘ bounce and form improves, not because the new manager is a genius, but because they’ve just seen TLB’s arse going out the door.

Not sure about that. It’s the old debate, if he stays, the certainty of more stress and unpleasantness he creates among his own players, or he goes and there could be a big players‘ bounce and form improves, not because the new manager is a genius, but because they’ve just seen TLB’s arse going out the door.
I'm 100% sure of this.

Getting punted by his own, think about that for a minute.

He has just widened the gulf with Brown too.

Oh happy days, home win tomorrow please Rangers.

Then we can all look forward to Thursday.

Even if they had the money to get a Rodgers type replacement, who could they get mid season?

lennon knows the spl, any other manager unless given a fortune to spend, will need time to settle
i agree yep. no doubt the rafa benitez links will rear their head again. but on a 12 million a year deal in china with 1 year left to go, and being heavily linked with the new saudi backed derby county, i think that one is a fucking stretch! clowns.

hope they end up with the bravest man in football, or strapon

I honestly have never even thought about their so called 10.

They didn’t win 9. Simple as that. 8.75 as a tainted gift.

This season is ALL about us getting back to our rightful place at the top of Scottish football for me. Not interested in their petty attempts to add to their tainted baubles.

I just want us to keep the pressure on. So, just win tomorrow please, Rangers

Absolutely, 100%, spot on.

Could not have put it better.

He'll tell anyone daft enough to listen that if it was any other club bar Celtic he would have stayed.

He's a prick of a man and a perfect fit for them.
think clarke will want to go to the euros first mate, can't see him passing on that opportunity as if, by some unlikely miracle, he does well there - then there will be bigger offers on the table than celtic

same rules apply for Roberto Martinez who thinks he is god's gift. a sleekit, dirty bastard who thinks he is destined for Real Madrid - safe to say the mentally challengeds have zero chance landing him or any other manager en-route to Euro 21

i agree yep. no doubt the rafa benitez links will rear their head again. but on a 12 million a year deal in china with 1 year left to go, and being heavily linked with the new saudi backed derby county, i think that one is a fucking stretch! clowns.

hope they end up with the bravest man in football, or strapon
It's time.
McGhee%2C_Mark.jpg

I'm 100% sure of this.

Getting punted by his own, think about that for a minute.

He has just widened the gulf with Brown too.

Oh happy days, home win tomorrow please Rangers.

Then we can all look forward to Thursday.
I'd rather they kept Lennon than brought someone with half a managerial brain in. Happy to see them limp along, fucking useless, instead of having the chance to bring in someone who can organise them and see them grind it out.

Fucking no chance I want them improving - Lennon must stay.

Lennon just doesn't deal with bad results subbing your captain again and then slagging him in the interview sums him up.

He actually got halfway out of jail today-a defeat would have been massively damaging, a draw is another reasonably big blow.

They are looking very inconsistent and long may it continue but I want them to really falter as inevitably at some stage we will get a set back.
Did he actually slag brown after the game?

They won’t get another Rodgers though.
They won’t get Poccetino (sorry, you know who I mean) either.
That’s who some want to go for.
More likely, a Mackay or Clarke.

They cling on to getting someone like Rodgers, they forget they got Lennon because he was cheap and available. Hes pished away £20m no money for a new guy.

Clarke would take it if he can continue with Scotland till the Euros.

Today’s irrelevant unless we go and get 3 points tomorrow

How many times have we been guilty of not capitalising when Celtic drop points, tomorrow is a big test of our mentality
None this season

we are totally different animal mate

Haven't seen any of the game but would of been delighted at them dropping any points before kick off. All about us anyway keep doing what we are doing and we won't be far away come the business end of the season

Said it in a previous thread, when you compare our results against theirs in the same games...
Aberdeen Away,
Killie Away,
Hibs Away etc

then we’re two results up on them. They couldn’t better our result at Hibs, couldn’t match it at Aberdeen. That’s the proper measure of the season because it avoids this ‘well they’ve got a run of home games going’. Match or better and we’re golden.
And they have to come to us twice

can anyone see anything but us winning both of those games?

They were very lucky against Dundee Utd and St Mirren the last time they played them then there’s a very well drilled Killie team.
They’ll drop more points before we play them.
2 goals in extra time against St Johnstone and only a 3-2 win at home to Livi as well.

"We had brainfreeze for five or ten minutes. Really poor decision from Scott (for the penalty), don’t know where that came from, and then a really awful second goal."

Seen the goals earlier on sportscene their defence hasn't improved any since we played them which was good to see just hope it isn't enough to see the lurgan bigot punted

I hate to say this, but their 9.75 in a row team is beginning to look like our TIAR squad. Say what you like about Brown, but he's been the beating heart of their team throughout their tainted titles run. Beating a league of junior players from 2012-2016 has, however, taken a toll on him, he's like a former boxing champion holding onto the ropes.

Our squad too had several players running on fumes. When we tried to replace players, it doesn't seem to work that simply. Thern should have been a better player than Stuart McCall, but really, was he? Not close. Neime, better than Goram, not close. It seems that replacing players in a winning squad is much harder than it should be, assimilating players in to a win-at-all-costs environment is not easy. Their recruitment has been an unmitigated disaster to say nothing of their existing players who want out, even when their club has given them a stepping stone to have a great career. There is also the undermining of the manager in the media and in some of the support, which happened to Walter, and now appears to be happening to Lennon.

The thing is, our TIAR squad gave a %^*&. TBH, there's some of the team- the Goalie, Goughie, Fergie, Bomber, Durrant, McCoist McCall, Hately and more who, even now at 60 years old, would play off against the current Celtic team if it meant that squad, our squad, winning 10 in a row. Almost all of their mob would be offski in January if they could. If we were to win out until the Ne'er day game and then beat them at Ibrox, they would collapse.

For as long as they have a chance (as they 100% have now), a crowd at Parkhead would spur them on to flip draws to wins and losses to draws. The crowds might not happen until it's too late. If somehow, the fans are back in at some point, and we have a robust lead, their fans will turn on everyone in green. House of Cards? The 1994 New Year Game will look like a Fan Fest.

Lennon would get his OBE. Oot by Easter.
8.75 in a row surely?

Feast your eyes on this comment on Scott Brown from kerryfail, brilliant.

"That was sheer stupidity from him today almost as if he was actually trying to lose us the game, maybe he's fallen out with Lennon and fancies the job himself as I can't see any other reason for him doing what he done!!! We were in control of the game right up until that point sheer and utter stupidity from our most experienced player.

Or perhaps as part of the 5 way agreement we're not allowed to do the ten and DD is paying the players more to throw the league, makes more sense than what we are seeing on the pitch week in week out!"
They’ve no idea how high this goes!!

I think a lot of their problems go beyond Lennons tactics.

As he said in the cl exit interview, some players don’t want to be there. I doubt Jack Ross will be able to come in and talk Edouard out of wanting out the spl.

Yes he basically said it was a stupid mistake and hinted it was unacceptable....now we can argue about Brown's ability till the cow's come home but he's done a good job for them...he's entitled to a mistake.

Lennon should know this I doubt Brown is happy with the notion that Lennon can hide behind statements like that.....

We have to be very wary. There is not one Jock Tamson mob in this entire country who will beat a poor Rhat team this season. More worryingly, there is not one Jock Tamson mob in this entire country who actually believes they can beat a poor Rhat team.
It’s all down to us and us alone.

We have to be very wary. There is not one Jock Tamson mob in this entire country who will beat a poor Rhat team this season. More worryingly, there is not one Jock Tamson mob in this entire country who actually believes they can beat a poor Rhat team.
It’s all down to us and us alone.

And yet they are dropping points to other teams....this sort of stuff is pub talk, daft.

The Brown situation is interesting. No longer galvanising the team, no longer pulling the strings, not the strutting talisman anymore.
On top of that he sells the jerseys by giving away a penalty with an absolutely idiotic challenge at the edge of the box with his opponent going nowhere.
Then TLB calls him out publicly saying “I’ve no idea where that came from, and he needs to eliminate that from his game” referring to Brown’s challenge. At 35 years of age, sure he is.
Seems clear things are not all sweetness and light with TLB and Brown.
If true it’s the final nail in Lennon’s coffin, sadly.

It’s ok “pulling the strings” against Sean goss and josh windass.

Different ball game now for him.

We know it and he knows it.

They're dependent on us collapsing in Jan again. If we can maintain form then (& get a good result on the 2 Jan) then they will be on a full panic.

Gonna be the pessimist here and think about that 3-3 Kilmarnock game in 2011 when Lennon looked finished and then turned it round . Is it just me not accepting they arnt great
Does have similarities for them, but that season was all down to us imploding due to the shit going behind the scenes.

Aberdeen and Hibs should have beat them and they both shat it.

Did we shit it in our last European game or is that football?

I could walk into the Beggars training ground next week as manager and probably win the majority of games easily. The gap is considerable.

I hope Andy Halliday gets a chance to talk to that old Paedo Frank on Radio Snyde again. Halliday told the pompous arrogant old cvnt they would ship points against Dolly and the spoon burners away from home.

Of all the chat about today’s result. This. Simply, this.

I could walk into the Beggars training ground next week as manager and probably win the majority of games easily. The gap is considerable.

Really, aye? ;)

When did Jock Tamson put one over on that mob in a meaningful game ?
I honestly can’t remember.

Back