Liewell's modus operandi. Next septic manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Rangers win the league this year, the hooped hordes will have the fat Japanese in the firing line as much as Lennon. Given the start they had the Japanese will not be forgiven or forgotten when the flogging starts. Malky the racist as boss is not selling 60k season tickets next year.

*when* Rangers win the league this year, the hooped hordes will have the fat Japanese in the firing line as much as Lennon. Given the start they had the Japanese will not be forgiven or forgotten when the flogging starts. Malky the racist as boss is not selling 60k season tickets next year.
Fixed that for ya

Just saying ...

Remember a few weeks before he was appointed "tlb " stepped down from Hibs

This week our Manky McKay "stepped down " from SFA ....

It's a stick on for me he's going o them at no cost to septic ... I hope he does he's so full of himself .
Hope so he’s a f&ckin rocket

seen this a lot mate - is there any substance to it?

strapon is a fucking dinosaur, would be delighted with that appointment. guy's a riddy

Not that i know of tbh. just thinking logically they'd be taking a big risk to bring in someone that doesnt know the scottish game or understand the importance for the next 6 months.

id be happy if they took strachan too, although he is better than lennon.

Just saying ...

Remember a few weeks before he was appointed "tlb " stepped down from Hibs

This week our Manky McKay "stepped down " from SFA ....

It's a stick on for me he's going o them at no cost to septic ... I hope he does he's so full of himself .
Can't see it.
If and when Lennon gets bumped, the Japanese will have to go for a big name and at least attempt to claw back the gap.
No way will the tinkers accept a cheap option.

It'll be Larsson and Mjallby.
This, if only to placate the rabids till they can source a quality name, tbh the fat Japanese isnt wired up for 9.75 like the rest i think. He has made his money out of them and prob looking elsewhere now that the tide has turned.

If Rangers win the league this year, the hooped hordes will have the fat Japanese in the firing line as much as Lennon. Given the start they had the Japanese will not be forgiven or forgotten when the flogging starts. Malky the racist as boss is not selling 60k season tickets next year.
I had a wee lurk on kerryfale earlier. One was saying he expects 30k season tickets sold and the top tiers covered again if we win the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back