Saturday's non-EPL football (including Scottish)

On the plus side, it was two ridiculous mistakes from Hibs that got them their goals. They didn't cut them open at all

As annoying as the late goal is it doesn’t help them much.

They continue to leak goals and tomorrow is now a massive game for us to heap even more pressure on them.

I know it doesn’t make the ball go in the net but the amount of characters on here that constantly come out with “I can see this mob scoring” or “they’ll still win” all the way through the thread is brutal.
Muscle memory, they nearly did it again

Thankfully they didn’t!

I don't think we should downplay the psychological impact in all of this. A defeat today will have had a much bigger impact on their season and just an additional point dropped.

That result has something of a delaying the inevitable about it all.

The longer he stays in situ the more results like that will be happening.

Nobody of note touches that job mid season anyway and their board know at best it would be Kennedy as caretaker.

Over to you Rangers
Death of a thousand cuts :D

That result has something of a delaying the inevitable about it all.

The longer he stays in situ the more results like that will be happening.

Nobody of note touches that job mid season anyway and their board know at best it would be Kennedy as caretaker.

Over to you Rangers

Rafa might :))

madden helped them out once again.denied hibs a penalty and awarded the scum a nothing penalty.also where did 4 minutes injury time come from and he played nearly 5.

I thought hibs were actually poor today especially the first half and if that mhob are dropping points against teams who aren't playing very well it says a lot more about how bad they are.

It’s always disappointing to see them come back from humiliation, but keeping Lennon on life support is a very good thing for us.

Well, personally, I'll be happy if they draw all their remaining fixtures. Dropped points are dropped points, its over to us to turn the screw some more. If we win tomorrow my expectations will increase enormously, last year we would be fluffing our lines. Now is our time.

From our game at Easter Road which we absolutely should have won and is one of only two slip ups in the league to this point, they have given us that back today . That’s the way I’m looking at it.

Is Bernardo Silva slipping out the plans at City? Today is the first game I've seen where he's started and he didnt contribute much at all. Always thought he was a good player but he looked really predictable today and I've not heard much about him for quite a while

I wank dugs, his team M'boro are drawing 0 0 v norwich and they get a penalty. Tav runs up and slips, after striking the ball it then hits his other foot, the ball goes in the net and the ref gives an indirect free kick to Norwich. Norwich end up winning 1 0.

Atletico Madrid see out a 1-0 win over Barca. Could Atletico win one of their rare league titles?

Back