Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

The fat Japanese is many kinds of repulsive but not somebody I'd term as stupid. He knows full well unless he does everything in his power to redress the situation they currently find themselves in then it's his head on the chopping block. There's no way it's not already been discussed at board level long before today's result . I Could be wrong of course but I fully expect tlb to be gone very soon.

I don’t see that happening.

Not unless something extraordinary happens like them losing at home to Ross County.

Their fixtures are now favourable up until their trip to Ibrox. I think they’ll be banking on taking maximum points from now and till then and that buying Lennon some temporary respite

I don’t see that happening.

Not unless something extraordinary happens like them losing at home to Ross County.

Their fixtures are now favourable up until their trip to Ibrox. I think they’ll be banking on taking maximum points from now and till then and that buying Lennon some temporary respite

Basing my opinion on the fact it's pretty much fever pitch from the screaming hoards right now.
It's pretty much universal condemnation of an already under pressure lemon now. He's had a fortnight to get a fresh impetus and failed miserably. Again today publicly blaming the players. So no his time is most definitely up from what I'm watching.

The fat Japanese is many kinds of repulsive but not somebody I'd term as stupid. He knows full well unless he does everything in his power to redress the situation they currently find themselves in then it's his head on the chopping block. There's no way it's not already been discussed at board level long before today's result . I Could be wrong of course but I fully expect tlb to be gone very soon.

Outwith the old firm game, they've only dropped 2pts more than us all season. There is no danger he will be sacked yet. If we take maximum points up until the next old firm, and then beat them. He very well may. I cant see any chance he will be gone before them, bar a complete and utter implosion

Basing my opinion on the fact it's pretty much fever pitch from the screaming hoards right now.
It's pretty much universal condemnation of an already under pressure lemon now. He's had a fortnight to get a fresh impetus and failed miserably. Again today publicly blaming the players. So no his time is most definitely up from what I'm watching.
I think he'll be given until the cup final to go out in a blaze of what passes for 'glory' by liewell.
He's likely due a wedge if bagged

I think they’ve been at fever pitch since we beat them.

Since then they’ve been ropey, but hardly falling apart at the seams. I have to be brutally honest with you. I felt they were heavily overreacting.

They were screaming and howling like their title bid was derailing when infact they were basically only 3 points behind us. (Assuming they win their games in hand)

Today is significant in that it gives us more of a gap than we’ve had in either of the last two seasons. But I do think Celtic, when they weigh their position up, will still think it’s more of a risk to get in a new manager than it is to stick with Lennon

The best about all of this is they’ve had 8 weeks of hurt in the last 10 years and they are almost suicidal. We’ve had near 10 years of pain but still back out manager. When we win the league this year I’m not quite sure how the tims tiny little minds will be able to cope with it and you’d better believe we’re gonna party like it’s 1999!!!!

Outwith the old firm game, they've only dropped 2pts more than us all season. There is no danger he will be sacked yet. If we take maximum points up until the next old firm, and then beat them. He very well may. I cant see any chance he will be gone before them, bar a complete and utter implosion

I think you underestimate the mounting pressure the hoards will be heaping on pig eyes to make a change while they still have a chance to turn things around. They are watching the fallacy of the fabled ten slip through their fingers and the vast majority of them (correctly imo) blame tlb.

I think you underestimate the mounting pressure the hoards will be heaping on pig eyes to make a change while they still have a chance to turn things around. They are watching the fallacy of the fabled ten slip through their fingers and the vast majority of them (correctly imo) blame tlb.

Possibly mate, but honestly I think hes a useful patsy for their board. I dont think they want to sack him because then they need to spend money on his severance and a replacement. I think they would like to leave it until they have to sack him basically. We will see. Ive been wrong before

Heard about ten minutes. Fair play to Keevins, was laughing like %^*& at the 'Rangers fans are sitting in their hammock with a cigar and a drink' comment.

I think they’ve been at fever pitch since we beat them.

Since then they’ve been ropey, but hardly falling apart at the seams. I have to be brutally honest with you. I felt they were heavily overreacting.

They were screaming and howling like their title bid was derailing when infact they were basically only 3 points behind us. (Assuming they win their games in hand)

Today is significant in that it gives us more of a gap than we’ve had in either of the last two seasons. But I do think Celtic, when they weigh their position up, will still think it’s more of a risk to get in a new manager than it is to stick with Lennon

Come on.

That Sparta "performance" was pitiful and cut them deep. Also the fallout from that was badly handled by Lemon again as well. Wee tell tale signs in the media turning against him too. There's been other shall we say less than impressive performances since we rattled their cage as well. Seen it all before , They get to a stage it's just tipping point for them. I stick by my opinion , I recon most are there right now.

Come on.

That Sparta "performance" was pitiful and cut them deep. Also the fallout from that was badly handled by Lemon again as well. Wee tell tale signs in the media turning against him too. There's been other shall we say less than impressive performances since we rattled their cage as well. Seen it all before , They get to a stage it's just tipping point for them. I stick by my opinion , I recon most are there right now.

Okay fine.

If you really believe he won’t be there next week, and are proved to be correct, then I’ll hold my hands up.

But I reckon he’ll still be in the dugout when the come to Ibrox

No real comment to make regarding radio clyde thread, but we have went on here from posters who made every excuse under the sun as to why they accidently listened to it, wains throwing a toy that accidently knocked it on etc, guys terrified to admit to having listened to it without a valid excuse( pathetic) to now having an actual thread encouraging comments, amazing isn't it ;)

Great news...probably have his windaes panned late tonight :))

What I'm quite proud of about us supporters is the last ten years we've been there. In the 3rd division, the Warburton, Caxihna, Murty SPL entry years. Took everything on the chin & didn't depart.

As folks have said, they get a bit of pressure and are becoming a pantomime of a club. Jesters everywhere, making it hilarious for us so far. Let's keep putting the throttle to the floor.

This could be their greatest humiliation. Ten years to get here, and it's going all tits up.

Can't wait for the SSB caller who'll tell us he's no spoke to his missus or weans for days

No real comment to make regarding radio clyde thread, but we have went on here from posters who made every excuse under the sun as to why they accidently listened to it, wains throwing a toy that accidently knocked it on etc, guys terrified to admit to having listened to it without a valid excuse( pathetic) to now having an actual thread encouraging comments, amazing isn't it ;)
Listen when we’re winning it seems

Oh, that was glorious.

Every single caller a rhabid and none of our lot taking up precious time for their tears. Hugh performs a complete 180 when all we've heard for weeks is "Well Lenny has won everything, he's a saint that cant be criticised." Now all of a suddden reality is dawning and it's "leagues slipping away, Lennons time is done, he looks tired, can't get anything out the players, same mistakes, same excuses, Brown's finished, laughable transfers, wasted millions, watershed weekend, sack him now.... PAAAANIIIICCC".

Anyone that wants to get right to the good stuff can skip the first 57 minutes :p

Now onto tomorrow to turn the screw. Come on lads, no slip ups.

Last edited:
Don't you enjoy their pain?

Funny how they deemed those two outstanding OF games last season irrelevant
Yes that’s right and we have won the last two both at the Piggery,I think they had better worry about the games beforehand because I know that’s what we are all focusing they are an irrelevance until January 2nd.

Unless I'm badly mistaken today was the last straw for the screaming hoards and the knives are most definitely out for lemon.
I'll be astonished if he's still in place this time next week.

I'd hoped we'd have a wider gap by the time the manky mob's patience with him snapped but it is what it is. As far as we are concerned NOTHING CHANGES in our approach. We pick up where we left off tomorrow v the sheep playing the same expansive pressing football until they break. Next game, same drill and so on until it's done. Keep this up and It's our title to take now.
They have been utter dross but there’s only 5 points in it with 60 odd left to
Play for.
It’s astonishing how quickly they’ve cracked!

Back