Tims drop 2 points - all comments in here

I’m not talking about them dropping points. I’m referring to other team’s mentality against them. They will not lose to another team again other than us this season in a meaningful game this season
Agreeing with this, followed their results against Aberdeen, and hibs today, the sheep and hibs should both have won, seem to shite themselves at beating the mentally challengeds, then don't!!! dodgy as fk.

Broon will get offered the managers job in a car park with Lemmon taking over the pools. That's their usual.

I’m not talking about them dropping points. I’m referring to other team’s mentality against them. They will not lose to another team again other than us this season in a meaningful game this season .

Total gobbly gook Aberdeen equalised against them near the death. How is that a poor mentality? Has any team beat us this season?

i agree yep. no doubt the rafa benitez links will rear their head again. but on a 12 million a year deal in china with 1 year left to go, and being heavily linked with the new saudi backed derby county, i think that one is a fucking stretch! clowns.

hope they end up with the bravest man in football, or strapon
"Rafa has always dreamed of managing superstars like Laxalt and Barkas" :cool:

Today’s irrelevant unless we go and get 3 points tomorrow

How many times have we been guilty of not capitalising when Celtic drop points, tomorrow is a big test of our mentality

It certainly isn't irrelevant.

This team have also proven several times already this season they have the bottle.

I had a conversation all the time with my old man during our nine.

I wanted to hump everyone out of sight.

One goal more will do, said the wise old sage.

Guess what? I want to hump the city of Aberdeen, scaffolders, councillors, everyone living thing there out of sight.

And that's apart from lost souls like McInnes and Ferguson on and off the park.

Agreeing with this, followed their results against Aberdeen, and hibs today, the sheep and hibs should both have won, seem to shite themselves at beating the mentally challengeds, then don't!!! dodgy as fk.

I put it down to the dying embers of this celtc teams winning mentality. Same way our 9iar team didn’t know how to lose. They’ve held it together since Rodgers left but it’s collapsing now.

I think also being denied the chance to really win 9, and instead having to be awarded it via a show of hands in a boardroom has knocked the absolute stuffing out of them and left them demoralised.

I had a conversation all the time with my old man during our nine.

I wanted to hump everyone out of sight.

One goal more will do, said the wise old sage.

Guess what? I want to hump the city of Aberdeen, scaffolders, councillors, everyone living thing there out of sight.

And that's apart from lost souls like McInnes and Ferguson on and off the park.
A thrashing tomorrow for them would be so sweet after all their poison. But you're old man's words ring true mate :)

Both the penalties given were soft IMO, so at least Madden was consistent.
So Celtic gain a point on us, we win tomorrow and we gain 3 points on them, then we can say it is a Carsberg weekend.
Not really consistent when you consider the handball not given v Ajer and the handball that was given in similar if less obvious circumstances for a dangerous attacking freekick for Celtic shortly after denying the blatant Ajer handball

Hardly a Eureka statement - tomorrow vital.
Its actually not vital. Its a free hit. I think we'll still win the league regardless of what happens tomorrow

Its weird how them shitting the bed seems to throw more of our fans into crisis.

The pressure is off us tomorrow. Just an opportunity to turn the screw more.

Just watched their game. Madden is a corrupt cvnt for giving the penalty against Hibs, it was shocking but Hibs had a dozen chances to clear their lines.

The mentally challengeds second goal was shambolic, whatever cvnt sliced the ball to corn-rows needs fuckin shot.
A spoon burner defender who can't clear the ball more than 10 yards is no better than useless.

I hate to say this, but their 9.75 in a row team is beginning to look like our TIAR squad. Say what you like about Brown, but he's been the beating heart of their team throughout their tainted titles run. Beating a league of junior players from 2012-2016 has, however, taken a toll on him, he's like a former boxing champion holding onto the ropes.

Our squad too had several players running on fumes. When we tried to replace players, it doesn't seem to work that simply. Thern should have been a better player than Stuart McCall, but really, was he? Not close. Neime, better than Goram, not close. It seems that replacing players in a winning squad is much harder than it should be, assimilating players in to a win-at-all-costs environment is not easy. Their recruitment has been an unmitigated disaster to say nothing of their existing players who want out, even when their club has given them a stepping stone to have a great career. There is also the undermining of the manager in the media and in some of the support, which happened to Walter, and now appears to be happening to Lennon.

The thing is, our TIAR squad gave a %^*&. TBH, there's some of the team- the Goalie, Goughie, Fergie, Bomber, Durrant, McCoist McCall, Hately and more who, even now at 60 years old, would play off against the current Celtic team if it meant that squad, our squad, winning 10 in a row. Almost all of their mob would be offski in January if they could. If we were to win out until the Ne'er day game and then beat them at Ibrox, they would collapse.

For as long as they have a chance (as they 100% have now), a crowd at Parkhead would spur them on to flip draws to wins and losses to draws. The crowds might not happen until it's too late. If somehow, the fans are back in at some point, and we have a robust lead, their fans will turn on everyone in green. House of Cards? The 1994 New Year Game will look like a Fan Fest.

Lennon would get his OBE. Oot by Easter.
Where are you getting this 9.75 in a row from .do awarded titles actually mean anything.

Kerrydale Street have apparently went mad mental tonto paranoia because Rangers have deleted training ground footage allied to COVID conditions that Ferguson will not play tomorrow and bizarrely Ross McCrorie is somehow involved in all this. COVID is out to get them. Lovely jubblyyahoo's see conspiracies all over the place, of course its absolutely nothing to do with them being absolutely woeful just the world is out to get them.

As usual it's always some massive conspiracy against Celtic and absolutely nothing to do with them being a god awful football team.

I Honestly think they'll go full on Trump when we win 55. I expect their official twitter account to tweet in all caps "CELTIC WON THE LEAGUE" the day after Rangers trophy presentation.

I put it down to the dying embers of this celtc teams winning mentality. Same way our 9iar team didn’t know how to lose. They’ve held it together since Rodgers left but it’s collapsing now.

I think also being denied the chance to really win 9, and instead having to be awarded it via a show of hands in a boardroom has knocked the absolute stuffing out of them and left them demoralised.
I see real comparisons with season 1997/98 where we didn't seem capable of recording a simple 2 0 victory. Every game seemed a drama, 4 3 victory vs Hibs being a case in point. Eventually there are only so many games you can pull out the fire, and that scenario seems to be playing out with the mentally challengeds right now.

I don't really have a problem with any of the penalty shouts in the game. The new handball rule is a farce. The really questionable one for me was Madden stopping play for Duffy hauling down a Hibs player just after they swung that late free kick into the box. Instead of giving the foul he ordered a retake? I could be wrong and he could have stopped play before the kick was taken but it didn't seem that way on the highlights.

Disappointed that they fought back for a point but would have taken them drawing before a ball was kicked and suspect the late rally might keep Lennon in a job for a while longer which certainly won't harm our chances.

Good to see Murphy showing exactly why the loan-to-buy deal can be so beneficial for us. Happy for him on a personal level also. Took his goal well and the flick on for Nisbet's goal was very intelligent, even allowing for the abysmal lack of defending.

I see real comparisons with season 1997/98 where we didn't seem capable of recording a simple 2 0 victory. Every game seemed a drama, 4 3 victory vs Hibs being a case in point. Eventually there are only so many games you can pull out the fire, and that scenario seems to be playing out with the mentally challengeds right now.
They scraped by vs st Johnstone and Dundee United to name a couple.

Were giving the winning mentality chat up until we pumped them.

Honestly this handball rule, striking an arm intentional or not is making a mockery of the modern day game no matter if it is for you or not. Watch Champions league, Watch Europa league, watch English premiership, Watch our league almost 50%of games are decided by a the decision of a ref on these incidents, it's a total farce. Then you watch Match of the day revisited on a sat morning from the 70's and all we talk about is the football nobody gives a f#$k if it hits an arm.. The modern game is wasted with this Pi$#.

Where are you getting this 9.75 in a row from .do awarded titles actually mean anything.
Is in going for TIAR in our case. They have 8.75 right now (being generous), but the points remain the same- they are a collection of worn out players who have been good for them in their tainted title run, new signings who look as if they had no idea WTF they have let themselves in for, new shite players desperate for another move where they can get a game, decent players who want to leave when the money is right and some guy called Duffy.

I wont ever forget that !
I can’t either . I mind I went to Ibrox that day buzzing they dropped 2 points despite the comeback . Then we dropped 2 points as well and suddenly that point was massive for their season . Tomorrow is a must win. If we want to remove that doubt that it could happen again

Is in going for TIAR in our case. They have 8.75 right now (being generous), but the points remain the same- they are a collection of worn out players who have been good for them in their tainted title run, new signings who look as if they had no idea WTF they have let themselves in for, new shite players desperate for another move where they can get a game, decent players who want to leave when the money is right and some guy called Duffy.

but but but the have a wonderkid who will be the next messi. He is only.... oh he is now 17 and wont sign a new contract. next...

The daily record used to do a monthly publicity stunt for them about who was worth a zillion dollars. Not anymore. Rogic na, Nitcham na, they have no one left to big up.

Meanwhile at Ibrox.

I watched the end of their first half and second half on my firestick.
I kept thinking to myself, this co-commentator sounds pro Celtic as %^*& in everything he says.
I thought it was Celtic TV until half time, then I realised it was Hibs TV with Tanner and Collins in their studio.
Second half I start thinking this guy is definitely a mentally challenged but couldn’t work out who he was.
In the end it turned out to be Tam McManus.
Supposed to be a Hibs man on Hibs tv, but just nothing but praise for Celtic the whole time I was watching.
Scumbag can’t hide it at all!

The result is a bonus for us but now they've got that game out the way there next 5 league games 4 are at home to bottom 6 fodder with an away trip to Hamilton thrown in. Win tomorrow/today just adds to the pressure for them as they continue to chase us but we need to forget about them and concentrate on ourselves its all about what we do now. Similar games for us but we have to just keep winning before the fixtures in January which are season defining for us.

The result is a bonus for us but now they've got that game out the way there next 5 league games 4 are at home to bottom 6 fodder with an away trip to Hamilton thrown in. Win tomorrow/today just adds to the pressure for them as they continue to chase us but we need to forget about them and concentrate on ourselves its all about what we do now. Similar games for us but we have to just keep winning before the fixtures in January which are season defining for us.
Fantastic point, I like your thinking, just do it Rangers

Fantastic point, I like your thinking, just do it Rangers
Its something like 7 out their next 10 league games are all at home. We head into some tricky fixtures especially in January but yesterday is the hardest domestic game they will have until they come to us on the 2nd January. Its all about what we do now and that's why for me its important we forget about them.

Said a few weeks back when i saw their next two fixtures ( Motherwell and hibs ) that they wouldn’t get maximum points. That’s the difference now , I expect them to slip up , they’ve scraped wins against St Mirren , St Johnstone , Dundee Utd and slipped up in their toughest fixtures ( Aberdeen away , hibs away , Kilmarnock away , us at home ) and I think they will continue to slip up in those sort of games , but they have an easy run coming , we need to keep the pressure on.

Back