Usually record and watch us on Sportscene

Delete. Julie Fleeting is a horrific munter.
Haha. The closest I ever got to dating a "celeb".

Met her in a club through a friend when I was 17. She then asked me out on a date a few days later but I declined as she lived miles away in deepest, darkest Ayrshire and I didn't have a car at the time! A nice girl from what I remember.

I rather think from watching it just now that agent McCann is doing a really good job.
Praise the scum when they lose points and praise TLB works in our favour in my opinion.
Gaun yersel Neil.
Better inside the tent pissing out than outside pissing in.

He looks fucking fantastic as well.

Would rather do Neil than her , defo a 6 pinter in the dark , Neils a total professional that knows the game inside out and says his opinions truthfully without pushing a timmy perspective , how refreshing

Delete. Julie Fleeting is a horrific munter.
Looks like Les Dawson in drag.
She reminds me of big Sam Bailey that won X-Factor a couple of years ago.
Sam-web-1-900x816.jpg

Oh behave. She is quite smart and her comments were pretty decent.

No idea why comments like this are deemed acceptable - especially when we have a forum with a fair few FF lassies - including season-ticket holders - who are amongst our best posters.

The comments are shocking considering she is the wife of our goalkeeping coach.

Back on point - McCann as always is class on Sportscene. Loved the dig at Duffys poor form when he wasn’t on the pitch.

Last edited:
Back on point - McCann as always is class on Sportscene. Loved the dog at Duffys poor form when he wasn’t on the pitch.
McCann spoke very well about us today - can't remember what he said but you could spot a wee smirk on his face as he was waxing lyrical.

We need more of this.

McCann spoke very well about us today - can't remember what he said but you could spot a wee smirk on his face as he was waxing lyrical.

We need more of this.
Aye he was great.

100% agree we need more ex-players talking us up. Halliday seems to be carving out future career in the media and comes across well but more need to get involved.

Also enjoyed Maurice Ross on Footbal Daft this week. Spoke very well of his time with us.

Oh behave. She is quite smart and her comments were pretty decent.

No idea why comments like this are deemed acceptable - especially when we have a forum with a fair few FF lassies - including season-ticket holders - who are amongst our best posters.

Get a grip. There's dozens of posts every day regarding the less than attractive nature of male Celtic players (past and present). I don't see anyone crying over their cornflakes about that...or, indeed, derogatory comments about any man's looks.

The fact that these female players are on giving their “analysis” on the mens game is a f&ckin joke. Might as well get John Carter from Largs thistle on for his opinion. Everyone has jumped on this equality bandwagon in the last few years, The female game should not be subsidised by the male game and should not be treated as equal when it’s clearly not, it should succeed or fail on its own merits.

The fact that these female players are on giving their “analysis” on the mens game is a f&ckin joke. Might as well get John Carter from Largs thistle on for his opinion. Everyone has jumped on this equality bandwagon in the last few years, The female game should not be subsidised by the male game and should not be treated as equal when it’s clearly not, it should succeed or fail on its own merits.
Why? The females I've seen on Sportscene have made infinitely more sense than Michael Stewart. Not sure why their gender makes that much of a difference.

Ah the wonder of FF the thread title sounds as if it was going to be a laugh at them but quickly turns to a who would/wouldn't give the female summariser one.

Why? The females I've seen on Sportscene have made infinitely more sense than Michael Stewart. Not sure why their gender makes that much of a difference.
I prefer to hear the thoughts of someone who has played/managed at the top level. I take your point about MS but he does still fall into those categories (kinda).

I prefer to hear the thoughts of someone who has played/managed at the top level. I take your point about MS but he does still fall into those categories (kinda).
I think it's just the logic is kind of reverse - just because they played/managed at the top level doesn't automatically mean they've got some kind of insight or can articulate it. And frequently in the Scottish media, they seem to go for folk who are the opposite - Stewart, Craigan etc.

I think it's just the logic is kind of reverse - just because they played/managed at the top level doesn't automatically mean they've got some kind of insight or can articulate it. And frequently in the Scottish media, they seem to go for folk who are the opposite - Stewart, Craigan etc.
I’m not suggesting everyone who has played/managed at the top level automatically has the communication skills to present on TV. I just object to the token gesture of getting female players on to comment on the mens game. It would be the same for Rugby, Snooker or Boxing. There’s a gulf in quality in male/female sports, there will be exceptions but that’s generally the truth.

I seem to enjoy watching the full program now. :))
Anyone who’s got a Virgin Box will know what it’s like to record the game only, however now I’ve mastered the art, record only the game, and record comments separate, so as to delete later. Also bypass stupid bimbos, placed there for political correctness, there’s only the one FM that talks sense, forgot her name, think she’s the FM Scotland coach.

Burd was very nice and spoke well she done a good job. I agree about McCann he is easily best pundit in the country.

Suppose its not quite the same role but Julie Fleeting is lot better than the lassie screeching and screaming every time sellik are on the attack during coverage or crocker and his stats when its a live game.....stewart being a smart arse or rob mcleans rev i am jolly routine when we play in europe.

She was very positive about Rangers and the coaching/style of football said it would be an easy win today which is was.

Maybe its cos Rangers have taken over at the top, first time ive seen it in a while but the show does seem a lot better this season.

Back