Michael Stewart on BBC Sportsound

If Michael Stewart was my son, I’d disown him.
DeterminedWanIchthyosaurs-size_restricted.gif

People down south, infact our Manager must look at the "pundits" we have talking over our games up here and just shake their head in disbelief.

Complete fucking weapons

This. The fact that many of the football population lap up clyde, Tom English and open goal stuff - and give credence to them - tells you a lot.

I’m struggling to think of the last time I heard a Scottish pundit make a formed coherent argument about anything. A really poor standard of journalism.

As an example - what was Mark Wilson babbling on about on clyde last night? Something about wait until sellick have played an even amount of games before making a decision on Lennon. What ? What a ridiculous thing to say - makes no sense, won’t happen for months and has no impact on performance level or indeed the fact that the French players don’t like Lennon . Joke shop. And don’t start me on the complete tube dalziel....

I can't bear to bring myself to listen to these phone ins anymore but if I'm in a queue at the chippy my ears are tortured by the snippets I catch listening to the drivel being spouted.
These panelists should be grateful there is a thing called 'Scottish football' as they wouldn't even get interviewed for any of the serious football discussion shows anywhere else. Don't know if Neil McCann is ever on these phone ins as he's about the only credible one worth listening to up here.
Imagine the likes of Stewart sitting on the panel of the Champions League goals show for instance, good God the thought of it...lol.

This is a guy that failed to get nominated to represent the SNP - a party that counts John Mason, Natalie McGarry and Steven Bonnar amongst its elected members (@Krissie @Slim Jim this is the scum you vote for).

He is an absolute moron and a serial failure in life, in football and in politics. The chip on his shoulder will always be bigger than his tiny boaby and Rangers, as the biggest club in the country he purports to love, will always trouble him.

%^*& him, %^*& his fellow supporters and roll on 55

1. You don’t know who I vote for. 2. I have said on here on numerous occasions that Mason is a nutter, anyone who thinks the planet is only 6000 years old is. I would never vote for a creationist.

People down south, infact our Manager must look at the "pundits" we have talking over our games up here and just shake their head in disbelief.

Complete fucking weapons
If we win 55 what will the Beeb do? There will definitely be interest down south in speaking to SG.

To be honest doesn’t really matter to me now if the issue with the BBC is resolved or not. Fan Media has more than replaced what we had from the BBC. Heart and Hand and the whole range of other fan media do a great job. I get exactly what I want from them.

I wouldn’t now go back to listening to BBC anymore. World has changed and how we get news and info has changed. It won’t go back to the way it was.

so I really don’t care anymore.

To be honest doesn’t really matter to me now if the issue with the BBC is resolved or not. Fan Media has more than replaced what we had from the BBC. Heart and Hand and the whole range of other fan media do a great job. I get exactly what I want from them.

I wouldn’t now go back to listening to BBC anymore. World has changed and how we get news and info has changed. It won’t go back to the way it was.

so I really don’t care anymore.
Campbell at the athletic is great aswell. No sensationalism, just good football journalism.

Back