Tims drop 2 points - all comments in here

“Nothing to say”??

Like Hugh has “nothing to say” about the the CSA crimes that took place for decades at Celtic. A time when he was an old-school journalist who’s stock in trade was to have his ear to the ground about rumours etc. A time when he was best pals with Tommy Burns who was a defender of a convicted abuser.

That’s going to come back and bite him big style as others will drift from the rules and I’m sure he will change his rant

He’s a bitter old pape, he’s hurting badly due to his teams inadequacies, this is some top level hysterical nonsense though.

Let’s be honest here, The Daily Record & Sunday Mail ( if you have read one recently) only pander now to yessers & supporters for the mhanky mob. Their almost daily Rod Stewart stories are bordering on the obsession & cringeworthy. The other day they carried a near full page story about some lads in some back water in Africa getting 5yr old smeltic taps to make a fitba team , while right down at the bottom a small snippet about captain Tom Moore ( who these cants couldn’t lace his boots).

Speaking of context I wonder what his opinion was when it was one of them jetting of to Spain then playing a game?
Bet there was no mention of a death count then!
Nail on the head. Only an issue when Rangers are concerned.

Did he say similar about the Aberdeen players’ pub crawl or Bolingoli’s lied about trip abroad, before he then wrongly played in a game he shouldn’t have.

The paedos should have had to forfeit the match.

Where does he go after that?

As far as we know, neither of that pair of morons had COVID-19, nor did they spread it. Neither of them allegedly ate or fučked a bat to start the pandemic either (though maybe I wouldn't put it past JJ).

It is an absolute non sequitur.

That has got to be the most disgusting thing printed. So linking two footballers with the Covid deaths?

just shows you the mentality of the press now. Blame Rangers at all costs.

club needs to come out quickly on this one as well.
He’s happy to link 2 footballers. Wonder what he thinks of The Shipman Sisters who oversaw an actual policy that condemned thousands?

Dirty old scum barsteward i had to friends 1 a good bear who is one of the so called 5000 , I wish they where here today to have a say , keevins is the lowest form of scum & he knew .

That’s beyond reprehensible that is.
That auld bastard should know better than to make stupid comments like that.

His excuse will be that he was trying to be funny or ironic.

He’s a fucking old moron who should be put to pasture. Well past his sell by date.

Do you know something, I think a lot of the time people on here go way overboard with regards to media stories etc etc, but that is a truly vile article and a warped and sick angle on the incident. That speccy old cùnt should be sacked for that, but then Hugh is a poet and if we know anything about poets it’s that they’re not shy about using the dead to their advantage.

That's a disgusting thing to say and even worse that his editor passed it as ok without a thought about pulling the bitter auld Fud up about it.

Noticed page is gone now. Hope the club have been right on to them. to even bring in the 2 players names and quote the death figure. shows how much of a bigoted old horrible c**t he is.

What a disgusting specimen this old 19th Century Terrorist bastard truly is. The embodiment of mentally challenged. Looks, values, abilities. Absolutely nothing going on.

The narrative starts now. Void the season. How can we even think about football and trophies when people are dying...

Except last season’s Scottish Cup.

That’s too far even by him & his employers standards. Rangers lawyers should be into this big time

“Nothing to say”??

Like Hugh has “nothing to say” about the the CSA crimes that took place for decades at Celtic. A time when he was an old-school journalist who’s stock in trade was to have his ear to the ground about rumours etc. A time when he was best pals with Tommy Burns who was a defender of a convicted abuser.
He hosted Celtc quiz nights with the Celtc photographer who had stashed 250 images of naked boys in a cupboard at Crime scene park.

Back