MOTM Poll Rangers v Aberdeen - 12:00 Sunday - Sky Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
Intead of abusing Morelos, I think we have to realise that the system allows for these mistakes. If he takes risks in and around their box it can lead to goals. If we ask him to play just inside their half and take similar risks then we are asking for trouble. I think ar 2-0 I would put Alfie right up top and allow roofe to drop deep and not run in behind. Wall passes for Kent and Aribo are all we need from here on in. No need for Alfie to be on the touchiness just inside their half.

Excellent performance so far. Not at our absolute best but we are in complete control of the game. One more goal will kill this one off. Was nervous about this game but we've handled it very well.

everyone playing at least decent
some Alfie things not coming off but he's doing a power of work on and off the ball
Kent deadly, Tav unreal
Goldson immense, Balogun ok but a couple of slack moments
Jack bossing the game

ref is a fecking cheat
clear penalty at 1-0
100% cannot see why it wasn’t given clear as day the boy came through him. Obviously we know what Walsh is.

I see Alfie is the whipping boy today.
I don't think it's even resembling whipping boy. He's given the ball away at least twice under no pressure that's led to counter attacks from a team that's otherwise threatening and offering nothing. He could just be knackered from the international break - as much as he didn't play that much, it's still quite tough to travel that far and disrupt your training routine.

Some of our movement in the final third is exceptional. Balogun needs to wake up a bit and Morelos has been under par so far are my only criticisms. Would love a third goal early on in the second half to kill it.

There are more goals in this, I genuinely think if we step this up we could score 5 or 6 no problem.

Will settle for the points every day of the week though.

Canny believe you cunts are still in here gurning about any tiny negative you can find.

Morelos has held the ball up well 5 or 6 times and given it away twice. He hasn't been great but him dropping deep makes the space for your new favourites to destroy teams.
The two times he has given it away could have easily resulted in goals for Aberdeen, the 5 or 6 times he held it up resulted in recycled possession, job done but nothing particularly productive.

People get ridiculously defensive over Morelos, he has been poor.

Morelos. A shadow of his former self and has been for almost a year.

Midfield lacking the class, calmness and composure that normally comes from Kamara and/or Davis. Arfield losing far too much possession, as usual, and his positional play is lacking.

We're doing ok, but definitely areas of improvement required.
Have you not got knitting you can get on with?

Had a wee look at the Sheep fanzine there. They are flaming that there have been no cards yet. They don't care about the score, all they want is crippled Rangers players. Sums then up, absolute scum.
But I agree with them on one thing. They all think know Crocker is a total arsehole.

Very good first half.

Morelos needs to tighten up his link up play.

The obvious refereeing strategy of give any benefit of doubt against Rangers/for Celtic continues unabated.

Think that about sums it up.

2-0 up at half time , happy with that.
Tempo not what it was before the break but the movement is tremendous.
Think Balogun is a little off the pace but everyone is contributing well especially Arfield and Tav .

Great score at half time. AM is not technically gifted enough to play in this system.

More cheating from the ref not giving the pen.

Morelos needs to get his act together, 3 stray passes have resulted in counter attacks.

Other than that we are playing very well in 3rd gear.

Roofe's movement is outstanding.

The refs have been decent this season until this horrible wee Kunt Walsh today.

Morelos is being too slack in possession and his movement hasn't been great, plus he's given the ball away in dangerous positions twice due to slack passing. He's not playing well at all today so far, that doesnt make him a bad player but he is performing badly today.

My opinion is he gets 10 minutes to raise his game second half and if not we hook him.

a point on the penalty claim

if it was 0-0 its never given & just 1 up, its never going to be given to give us the cushion

well up with a little time to play - its given

Morelos. A shadow of his former self and has been for almost a year.

Midfield lacking the class, calmness and composure that normally comes from Kamara and/or Davis. Arfield losing far too much possession, as usual, and his positional play is lacking.

We're doing ok, but definitely areas of improvement required.

whilst you can always improve we are coasting this.
Alfie’s had 2/3 heavy touches but he’s pulling them all over giving space for Kent and roofe

Decent first half.

Aberdeen posing a threat though.

3rd goal will kill them off.
Got to give them credit. They are really well drilled, best I have seen this season at closing us down. Strongest squad they have had in years. Still find it strange a team 2 nil down look to hit on the break.

It’s mental how a referee can stand and look at an incident like that and not point to the spot. Just reminds you of what we’re up against in this league and why we’ll need ‘extra’ in order to be champions.

Back