Ryan Hedges

Only looked a threat because we had an attacking lineup which gave him space, notice how he never trapped a ball when Kamara gave Barisic the security to have him playing at RB.

Him and Ferguson wouldn't even get on our bench never mind anywhere near the starting 11. He's quick and looks technically decent but is nowhere near good enough for us.

One alright performance v us and you want to sign him.
I see potential with our coaching team to improve players the players Gerrard inherited like Jack Tav and Morelos are better players than when he arrived and players like Goldson Arfield and Kamara that he brought in have also went up a gear so I don't see why he couldn't do it with some of the Scottish talent

Thought he looked bright for the sheep today not our quality yet however with our coaching team I think we could take him up a level could say similar about Ferguson and Nisbet at Hibs aswell if the price is right

Let’s forget this type of thing remember we signed Hastie ?

Thought he looked bright for the sheep today not our quality yet however with our coaching team I think we could take him up a level could say similar about Ferguson and Nisbet at Hibs aswell if the price is right
One of their better players and good at SPL level. We need a few level above going forward.

Aye and you know this how? You would have said the same about Kamara at Dundee, you dont have a clue if he's good enough.
I rated Kamara highly, he was clearly miles too good for that Dundee team and you could see where he could fit in in our team. Hedges is a good player for Aberdeen but if we signed him he’d end up a bit part player like Jones IMO.

He’s a half decent player, looks fast and direct and sticks out in a poor Aberdeen side.

Maybe one to keep an eye on in the future, he’s a long, long way from being good enough to sign for us though at the moment though.

I would taker Ferguson and nisbett well before him tho , and to think we would have got him for buttons when we’re linked last season

A decent player, direct, quick and works hard. Would be worth keeping an eye on, but I’m sure our scouting network have a dozen players like him on there radar.

Nisbet id keep an eye on. Game massivly improved the last 2 seasons but would still be our 5th choice at the moment.

Back