Sunday EPL Football

madride

Everton 3-1 up on Fulham and cruising at HT

Having Richarlison back makes all the difference, I think he’s a great player

Quite a few chances and efforts from Leeds but it finishes 0-0. Arguably a better point for Arsenal who played with ten men and had one or two chances themselves.

A depleted Liverpool side takes on Leicester:

Alisson, Milner, Fabinho, Matip, Robertson, Wijnaldum, Keita, Jones, Jota, Firmino, Mane.

Showing teams in Liverpool/Leicester game and u just know that in most tim hovels the picture of Brenda at head of leicester team they'll all be greetin and baying Why Brenda, Why did you dae this to us.

Don’t want Spurs getting near the title so I’m actually a Liverpool fan for now. That means this is the day they lose that home record.

Don’t want Spurs getting near the title so I’m actually a Liverpool fan for now. That means this is the day they lose that home record.
Fu.ck sake, you don’t half dislike a fair few English teams. United, Liverpool (usually) & now Spurs.

I thought you only had a (slight) soft spot for Arsenal :D

I’ve just seen that Tierney video. Cringeeeeeee.

It’s not even the “if he wisny haudin me back” type of thing, it’s actually worse.

Fu.ck sake, you don’t half dislike a fair few English teams. United, Liverpool (usually) & now Spurs.

I thought you only had a (slight) soft spot for Arsenal :D
You’re bang on to be fair. United and Spurs are the two I really can’t stand. Spurs fans are a nightmare, the smuggest fans ever of a club that generally wins fùck all.

How long before Vardy gets his obligatory goal against Liverpool :)

Just waiting on him doing that thing where he gets a run into the penalty area then puts the breaks on so the chasing defender behind him makes contact, then he can collapse and claim a penalty.

Just waiting on him doing that thing where he gets a run into the penalty area then puts the breaks on so the chasing defender behind him makes contact, then he can collapse and claim a penalty.
I was actually going to post similar to be honest, but he’s not quite the Portuguese lad at United so I will allow it :)

He’s been in the Prem for a good few years & teams still let him in behind, it’s baffling.

I was actually going to post similar to be honest, but he’s not quite the Portuguese lad at United so I will allow it :)

He’s been in the Prem for a good few years & teams still let him in behind, it’s baffling.

Still another cheat who doesn’t get half the flak a lot of the foreign lads get! Him and Grealish are as good at it as any of cheating foreigners they’re above :D

Still another cheat who doesn’t get half the flak a lot of the foreign lads get! Him and Grealish are as good at it as any of cheating foreigners they’re above :D
True, I do enjoy having a laugh at the “those pesky foreigners ruining our game” comments from the commentators.

Grealish is almost Christie-esque.

Liverpool have been dominant first half. Really wouldn’t think they have so many players out injured although it shows the strength and depth of the squad now.

It almost defied the laws of physics that the ball didn’t cross the Leicester line. The picture tells you it all.

Back