Goldson

Laudrup12345

New contract should be a priority for me. Has stepped up this year and looking like a proper leader in this team. End of the season he’ll have 12 months left and can see premiership teams sniffing around. Don’t want to lose him but definitely don’t want to lose him for below his market value.

New contract should be a priority for me. Has stepped up this year and looking like a proper leader in this team. End of the season he’ll have 12 months left and can see premiership teams sniffing around. Don’t want to lose him but definitely don’t want to lose him for below his market value.
The weight of pass for Roofe’s goal was very classy as was the rest of the goal.

His improved long range passing has been a joy this season and he’s been superb defensive wise too and helping drive the team on

Defo deserves an increased contract

If he doesn’t want to stay in Scotland then we need to sell in the summer as we cannot let assets go for free

I hope he wants to stay and help us into the CL group stages

He’s been exceptional. If he continues this way with his no nonsense approach, we will win the league.

Most improved player so far this season. Get him signed up however I get the feeling Goldson knows he's at the best club he will ever play for

Imagine Duffy keeping him and Balogun out of a team :D

I honestly wonder about some of these 'elite' managers. Why can't they see what a normal punter can?

Nah, weve got time

Offer him the contract after we win something imo
If we don't offer him a contract, and he leaves for free, even if we do and he still leaves for that matter, how much do you think a similar quality centre back will cost?

Back