The Gaffer’s Jacket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Steven

Where do you get your jacket?

Easy as that for you surely?
Might get the morning Steven out ok, but on recent form he would then fall to bits, would prob be more like

Where did you (nervous giggle) get your, your, your thingy... it looks good, your (more giggling) eh, I mean...

By this point the gaffer is looking at him with a mixture of embarrassment and sympathy wondering how he keeps getting in. Moves onto next question...

JACKET, JACKET, WHERE DID YOU GET YOUR JACKET?

RfQ.gif

Can you ask him about his shoes? Those double buckle things he's started wearing are a bit weird.

Last edited:
I want to know where halliday got that staunch jumper con open goal.

Won't be in the gaffer jacket price range lol
Is that the adidas one he was wearing? Someone asked Si Ferry on Twitter about it, and he told him he'd asked him when they were filming and he got it in the states.

The jacket is class, I have one I got last year "inspired" by his but mine is North Face as the prices of some of the others are eye watering.

HOWEVER, these buckled shoes have got to go. Buckles are for children's doodles. The gaffer made his debut for Liverpool in 1998 so by my reckoning that makes him at least 22 years old, and therefore should be capable of tying his own shoelaces.

You mean to say Steven doesn't consult FF for advice on which winter jacket to get?

See the 20 grand coat above, there will be a poster along shortly to tell us if you aren't spending 30k on a coat it's not worth shite.

Another to ask if there's a Tracker installed in it.

One to contemplate whether it's insured, and whether it's within Home Contents Insurance Personal Possessions.

One to say that if you didn't get the Sports Buttons option, it takes 2 seconds extra per button when you take it off.

Given his profession, does the Fair Wear & Tear clause on his shoes cover
kicking a football. If so, any football or just official SPFL ones in the course of his employment.

:)) :D:))

Still come back for more FF though :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back