Jack Grealish - Licence to Kill

tenor.gif

Was waiting for graphs outside Villa Park couple years ago; (work in Aston)..me and a young lassie were the only two there...... up zapps Jack(with a banned Gary Gardner in passenger seat) in his range rover.... lowers the window...........`yo, waaasssappennin?` to me... I`m in my fifties :)) :))
He`s a talent, but a total rocket.

I think he was very lucky to get away with the one where he crashed and left the scene after an all night party. I'm sure it was rumoured that he could have been drink driving, "Unsteady and confused".

Boy seems a bit daft, to say the least.

Won't be the first and won't be the last. Hopefully he matures before he hurts someone.

What a player to watch though. Fantastic talent. Been great watching him, lately.

Reminds me of Totti (playing style as oppose to ability).

Hopefully he stays at Villa.

Probably the most over rated player in that league at the moment. The way he conducts
himself around the pitch does my nut in

Probably the most over rated player in that league at the moment. The way he conducts
himself around the pitch does my nut in

He’s clearly a very good player but the way folk go on about him you would expect some sort of Iniesta level ability.

Do we think someone in England will pay £100M+ for him?

Honestly? Yes. I just keep thinking about Andy Carroll £35m (way back in 2011 too), John Stones £50m, Harry Maguire £80m, Walker £53m, Wan-Bassaka £50m. Teams down south pay mind boggling fees for home talent and probably always will.

Honestly? Yes. I just keep thinking about Andy Carroll £35m (way back in 2011 too), John Stones £50m, Harry Maguire £80m, Walker £53m, Wan-Bassaka £50m. Teams down south pay mind boggling fees for home talent and probably always will.

Im not sure. He'll be 26 just after next season starts, I think Utd would have paid it for Sancho as he is only 20, I just don't know if clubs will think that's too excessive for his age.

This is why he’ll never get a big move or play in the biggest games for England, a total idiot.

The guy is a great player and will move to a bigger club if they can afford to buy him. There are plenty of total idiots already playing at top clubs,

He does seem like a bit of a moron, wouldn't say he's on the verge of throwing away his career but if he keeps it up he might.

The hype over that flick he done in a defeat against Belgium was a bit embarrassing though. Scott Allan esque.

Back