Lennon refuses to quit on celtic and has full backing of the board

0dc72a207ffc92bea19cc00ea3d5d65d.jpg

The parody continues :)

Exxxccceellleenntt(in a Mr Burns voice).
That really is great news for us Bears. Well until he drops some more points and is run off right down the Gallowgate.

There’s too many of them from people like Hugh Keevins on the radio and online who previously backed him a few weeks ago changing their tune I’m not surprised they had to come out and say something with the amount of noise.

%^*& them though let us just keep winning domestically and see if they can keep up.

No, we need him in post for a while yet. Old firm game minimum.
We need him gone, punted by his own, the ultimate Rangers retribution.

A new manager doesn't have a magic wand.

I still can't grasp anyone wanting that trouble making, bigoted fkpig living in Scotland.

We had a lunatic on earlier wanting them to beat Sparta !

Lennon out immediately.

They *should* really be winning every game domestically until they come to Ibrox so I fully expect him to be in charge at least until then. Don't know if he survives a defeat in that one though. Also don't think he'd survive if they somehow contrive to blow the Carve Up Cup Final next month.

He might galvanise them and get a tune somehow but he's already reverted to a starting line up from about 2017 and none of their players seem bothered in the slightest so it looks a long way back.

Long may it continue.

Davie fae Baillieston's requested statue of him being erected as we speak.

We need him gone, punted by his own, the ultimate Rangers retribution.

A new manager doesn't have a magic wand.

I still can't grasp anyone wanting that trouble making, bigoted fkpig living in Scotland.

We had a lunatic on earlier wanting them to beat Sparta !

Lennon out immediately.
Agreed. I'd love to see how many defeats in a row their board could take before they had no choice.

The beggars will not like that headline "even with 10*in a row at risk". But it is the kiss of death to him, he'll be gone by the end of the year.

Sparta and AC Milan Away the next 2 Euro games, loses one of them and he will be out on his fat arse!

Sadly I dont think county will take anything at the piggery.

Apparently Marco Silva's Wikipedia has been changed already.

I know it means sweet eff ayy but is he really gonna even consider an offer to go to them?

No. No, no, no, no, no, no. Nope.

He needs to be there to congratulate Rangers on winning the league.
I have $500 on us at 7/4 to win the league.

Will you pay me the winnings and I will give you $200.

Then when I collect in May I will give you the money you put up front.

League is over so you have nothing to worry about.

I know it goes against our very instinct of wanting them to get pumped every game but I'd take them getting a 'fighting spirit' draw against Sparta and a corrupt cup if they drop a few points against say,Killie before we drill the final nail in the coffin on 2nd January.

Being about 16 points clear after giving them an absolute doing would be a fitting departure for someone as loathsome as tlb.

I know it goes against our very instinct of wanting them to get pumped every game but I'd take them getting a 'fighting spirit' draw against Sparta and a corrupt cup if they drop a few points against say,Killie before we drill the final nail in the coffin on 2nd January.

Being about 16 points clear after giving them an absolute doing would be a fitting departure for someone as loathsome as tlb.
This I like.

Back